1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter 285 Observations [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by DTemplar5, Nov 24, 2005.

1. DTemplar5

The sidebar reads "The highest elite of the ANBU has turned away from Konoha!"
    This MAY (big may, these sidebars are not entirely accurate) mean that "Yamato" is Tobi, our Akatsuki-wanna-be. It's not garrenteed, but it's likely.

pg 8-9
    The cat is surveliance for "Yamato," or a decoy for covering his presence. He was told to keep an eye on Sai, and so by giving a standard order (get equipment for mission, leave in 1 hour) with a time-table, would allow him to further spy on Sai, as well as encounter information that Danzou would be dealing out. Normally, it would mean nothing, but in the world of Shinobi, details mean life and death.

That's pretty much it. Post out what you notice in 285- and if you think otherwise of my observations...I didn't say anything here was definate. I think my eyesight is going....

Tags:
  2. Zenith00

well..the translation may not be correct after all.. here's the excerpt from nihongaeri's translation -

面を外した木ノ葉暗部の最精鋭!コードネーム“ヤマト”、新班まとめを思案中?
    The best that Konoha's ANBU has to offer removes his mask! Codename "Yamato", thinking about how to manage his new team?

3. Astranagun

4. Kaki

Thats why kishimoto is making the pannels extra big........

5. Gold Knight

Recycled due to being misled by wrong translation. ;)