1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

Chapter 327 Discussion

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by jplaya2023, Oct 4, 2006.

1. PhilipAndres Um..

has it been released yet?

2. Kakah Hats off to ya!

if it does show naruto's training hopefully something good happens.

3. Soljah Super Ghost

It would be awesome to see some closer on the Akatsuki fight and maybe naruto completes the jutsu. But what will happen probably is naruto won't finish the jutsu for 2 or 3 more weeks :/ but the next week title will be !!! COMPLETITON!

4. Grrblt Banned

No, try thursday or friday.

5. Uzumaki Yondaime Narutard

but there is going to be one this comming week right? I read something about a double week or something where they would reprinted 246

6. Malthara Leaf Ninja

If there's a medical ninja in the backup arriving I think asuma could survive because looking back at that stab. I mean im sure were supposed to infer that hidan stabbed himself in the heart but it looks a little low to me. Counting those white spinal markings it's a quite abit off from where the heart is. So maybe now he's just seriously torturing him instead of teasingly like before. I dont think the death blow was dealt just yet as we are led to believe.

7. Syntaxis Everything I say is true

A stick through your spine usually kills, instantly, too.

8. Ace (inactive) Praise Ace!

my guess:

the circle was a genjutsu because te real one was hidden//

by who?

who else then the genjutsu i-love-asuma nin kurenai :)
    and shes not alone.. thats my guess..

9. Uzumaki~Kakashi Tomoyo's #1

Does anyone want to see more of Naruto training? I think they should just skip the rest of it, and then surprise us with the new stuff he learned against Akatsuki.

10. Spy_Smasher Well-Known Member

I'm gonna keep spamming "Shikamaru has sacrificed himself for Asuma" until it comes true. :)

11. DocTerror Member

Somethings gonna happen and Asuma wont die. If he was gonna die he would have on the last panel. Instead it ended on a cliffhanger so you know hes gonna be saved.

12. Hiiro Anencephalous Folderol

Next chapter we're going to find out that Shikamaru replaced the curse onto Kakuzu's case of money, so now all that money is gonna be destroyed then Kakuzu will flip a bitch and kill Hidan then explode cuz that'll look cool.

13. DragonSlayer Active Member

I can't see Asuma surviving unless Hidan and Kakuzu will retreat for some reason. Even if the back-up arrived, Akatsuki won't lose. In the best case scenario I can see Akatsuki retreating but only if the back-up consists of many teams, not just one or two. Akatsuki won't retreat without a good reason since Kakuzu wants the bounty on Asuma's head.

I'm sure that Shikamaru will survive though, the rest might die. While this Akatsuki fight was really enjoyable for me, I want to see how Naruto's training is progressing so I hope we'll see more of that soon.

14. Epizeuxis Success is overrated

I thought that they only alerted the 4 closest teams for thier back up?

15. Dark Uchiha Already Home

its gonna be a short time jump next issue
    shikimaru will wake up in hospital and ask what happened.. nurses will shake there head... whole team wiped out. naruto will visit him and say... you got pwned

16. Boreas Youma's hunter

Well.......for a nightmare this is very Asuma/Shikamaru centered. They must be defeat, probably Asuma killed or injured to a point to become useless( even worse than Lee) and arrive someone to fight Hidan and Kakuzu diverting them of the bounty purpose. 80 people and we only see 4.........no way Kishimoto!!

17. Trigger_Happy00 That random guy you see...

Asuma gets killed, Shika cries, other two guys get killed, Shika runs away (young Sasuke style), backup comes, they get killed too. Shika spazzes and quits being a ninja.

18. Futagokage Runaway Kage

I hate Shikimoto, he even put next chapter name as "..."to not hint.

I think Asuma is going to be in Agony, If Hidan has further use, he will Flashback, say something meaningfu along to "run like a thief" to Shikamaru, and try tu use his last strenght in aiding the escape.

If Hidan is no longer useful for the plot, read above but instead of "aiding escaping" put Killing himself along with Hidan, which would be unlikely because Hidan is Immortal, and there are no hint about how to kill him yet. (and, Unlike Ninja Scroll, there are no "alternatives instead of kill immortals" in this fight).

19. Ofkinheimer Active Member

In the previous chapter, Shika noted several actions and words used by Hidan when initiating the curse. Those actions were highlighted in the chapter for a reason.

I believe that when he went to push Hidan out of the circle, Shika performed an action(s) within the circle that prevents the jutsu from being executed on Asuma as it had done previously. I'm not speculating on the details of what he did, but I believe that he did "something".

While I highly doubt that Hidan killed himself (the guy's head was cut off and he is still alive), I do not believe that the last stabbing act within the jutsu had the implied death consequence for Asuma.

20. Shizor It's been fun, Simon.

Kurenai and team 8 show up.

21. Thanatopsis123 Wanderer and slayer of Colossi

Everyone freaks out thinking Asuma is dead. We then see his fist clench and the baddies look shocked. He then struggles to get up as everyone just sits there staring in disbelief. He coughs up some blood, gives a speech, and begins his last ulimate attack that he was forbidden to use because it may take his life.

This is my general prediction for every fight in this series from now on.

22. Vastago New Member

OMG!

mmmm I say KAWARIMI NO JUTSU!!! ftw!!! :nuts

yes!!! asuma will suddendly appear behind Kakuzu and will cut thy arms!!! leaving smashy and glubber free.... so they can escape....

:nuts

23. forkandspoon The only things that never end

Asuma will use the blood he is coughing up to summon enma.

24. Shishi-O Oda Is God

asuma knowing full well he is dead anyway, uses his light saber to slice hidan to ittie bittie pieces.

25. Syntaxis Everything I say is true

Asuma hasn't shown his full arsenal of tricks yet, he either knows some instantaneous regeneration jutsu or performs the death God jutsu on Hidan. Or, as a last farewell present to us, he pulls off some insane medium range Wind jutsu that gives us inspiration for Naruto's further developments.

Something like a million blades formed in the air slicing up Hidan beyond repair.

Or maybe Shikamaru found a way to focus damage onto himself instead of Asuma. Drama ensues: Asuma goes insane after seeing his pupil give up his own life for him and Shikamaru is facing certain death. Which means: he's perfectly fine.

26. Soljah Super Ghost

that probably highly unlikely he's hurt very bad i don't see why he wouldn't of pulled otu the stops earlier when he had a better chance instead of now when he can barely move. prolyl don't have the chakra to do much else except escape maybe

27. Boreas Youma's hunter

Well.......and why not to have his brother coming to the rescue?? There must be other members of Sarutobi family alive( not Konohamaru of course) It would be a original idea.

28. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

I'm going to say something happened, and the pole through the chest did not harm Asuma

That being said, the scythe into the chest did harm him, so he's in pretty god awful shape regardless. But he should still be able to summon up one last ounce of strength to screw Hidan over.

If Asuma does die here, which I don't really care one way or the other to be honest as long as he dies cool and dignified, it will be him delivering his own death blow on Hidan and taking both Hidan and himself out.

29. TheHaunt New Member

Maybe the twist is going to be that Asuma has that condition where the heart is on the other side of the body. That would provide the plot no jutsu to keep Asuma alive but keep everybody guessing. As for reinforcments, I imagine Ino and Chioji will show up and start taking orders from Shiki. It's a good way to show off the their team and reinforce the theme of the manga with teamwork and inner ninja love conquering all or what not.

30. SonicTron Well-Known Member

the heart is regardless approximately in the center of the body. I suppose it could be turned around teh other way, but it is not going to be "on the other side of the body" O_o