1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Chapter 329 discussion

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Mori`, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

so...Asuma has passed on his last words to his team before dying in what I'm pretty sure almost everyone would agree was a touching chapter.

But what comes next, will shikamaru start chain smoking? will chouji diet? will ino move in on even more partners o_O

in all seriousness this chapter, whilst bringing to a close Asuma's part in the story opened up some more options. I'd have a hunch that next chapter we'll be back in konoha to see Naruto again and various people's reactions to Asuma's death but that we'll also spend some time with the Akatsuki.

well thats what predictions is for, hunches, thoughts and ideas for whats going to go on next!

predict away!

Tags:
  2. AZIZ_FROST Member

i think the 3-tails is going to be sealed.....the AL will be shown....and asuma's death ceremony.....

and maybe naruto's training will stop for a while because of the news that asuma is dead....:cry :cry :cry

3. Futagokage Runaway Kage

A Funeral, of al least all Konoha reaction at the death of Asuma, his relation (uncle i think) with Konohamaru reavealed, The Pregnancy theory of Kurenai resolved and maybe the Sanbi sealing (not sure).

A Sad chapter I expect.

4. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Preview says "Asuma?s death...! What of the village that will learn this shock took place?! Next time: Target of the Akatsuki!"

Based on this i think we get a chapter that focuses mostly on people mourning Asuma, and then a few pages where we find out who it is H&K are hunting. I think we are shure by now its not Naruto.

Soon there will be Kurenai = Jinchuuriki threads. She?s got the weird eyes and all

5. SuperTyphoon Does want a Custom Title

They'll show Asuma's funeral, and Kurenai's reaction. Maybe we'll see all of the Akatsuki leader's face.

6. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

We'll go back to Naruto, and PERHAPS see the Akatsuki sealing.

7. Kaizer Rage Four Winged Angel

Hmm, I bet the next chapter will be a bit boring. Of course like the 3rd Hokages' death ceremony, then some talking and I think Shika will at least give us a hint on who the hell is "The King".

8. Dark Uchiha Already Home

-extraction of san bi while seeing a comatose nibi waiting to be extracted also, her age and synchroization wit the nibi makes the process longer so they are going to do the sanbi first.

-flying bird will deal kakashi and yamato to go to the hokage and naruto takes a break and sees sakura and runs into a sad team 10 and he busts a joke and shikimaru gives him the jiraiya "i will kill u look"

-goes back to training and kakashi gives him some knifes and tells him the bad news

-kurenai crys

9. Daryoon Professional Shenanimeister

I imagine a short time skip of a few days. Naruto's training will be over now, and we won't see the results until they're needed.

I get a strong inkling that Hidan will say/do something that will get him in big trouble. He just killed a good guy without much trouble, I can see him pissing off the AL, who turns around and kicks the shit out of him - maybe even outright kills him.

10. Grrblt Banned

I'm betting on Akatsuki info

11. Ghost05 The Ghost

We might see a little of the sealing of the 3-tails, but we'll mainly be seeing Asuma's funeral and Konoha's reaction. I think this is going to be a very emotional chapter, as we'll see many people's reaction.

12. geG Very Rude

The next one will either be:

1. An all Akatsuki chapter with introductions of the last two members
    2. Team 10 taking Asuma's body back to Konoha and everybody learns the news. Maybe a funeral too.

13. cognitivedissonance Well-Known Member

next chapter is called "Akatsuki's target", so I think we'll see some chatting in the base.

-sealing the san bi.
    -Comments between Hidan and leader
    -some hint of leaders awesomeness
    -possible side/top view of al's face.
    -comments about needing to get 1 more biju [or konoha biju]
    -Hidan kakuzu +Itachi Kisame head off to konoha.

14. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

AL mind rapes Hidan FTW!

Tobi acts as complete n00b and gets bitchslaped by random Akatsuki member.

Tobi complains with sealing the bijuu.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2006
  15. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

I doubt it. Once the bad guys retreat into the shadows, they stay there until the next confrontation. Next week is a Konoha chapter.
    Most people agree on that one. I'll go specific and say that Naruto's training is interrupted with the news. (Ohh yeah... I'm really out on a limb on t his one)

16. Lastier ̣

I would also like to see an all Akatsuki chapter, where at least the Blue haired girl or the AL gets introduced to us with addition of some Tobi comedy.

17. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

Chapters starts with some blah blah in Konoha.

Scene changes to Akatsuki meeting. AL tells Hidan and Kakuzu that the goal has a higher priority than any personal exploits by any members. He tells them to ignore whatever they were previously doing (much to Kakuzu's and Hidan's annoyance) and go for their real target.

The chapter ends with AL mentioning the current target.

18. MasterFox maximum minimalist poster

Hidan & Kazuku arrive at hq, then we get to see the Akatsuki seal the Nibi and/or Sanbi. We might see more of the AL. The chapter ends with Asuma's funeral or something related to that, while some of the kohona ninjas discuss current events.

19. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

I still hope Yugito is ok...
    Like I said before, If they are skipping to seal the Sanbi, it means there is still a chance for her.
    :cry

20. Halo True Love Conquers All

News of Asuma's death circulates everywhere, people prepare to mourn for him. Probably lots of flashbacks featuring him specifically from Kurenai, Naruto, and maybe Konohamaru.

21. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

Next chapter I see:
    - Shikamaru telling Kurenai the good news that the bothersome stalker is out of her life and she's free to have hot steamy sex with Shikamaru McMan whenever she wants to
    - Ino meeting Sakura and Sai on her way to her flower shop in the shopping mall after they had just bought a new set off matched clothing and a pair of friendship bracelets. Ino flings herself at Sakura's next to nonexistent bosom and starts crying. To relieve her of her pain Sai says to take her to a beauty parlor.
    - Naruto's training after making a little progress gets interrupted because Yamato gets hungry for some real food and Kakashi tells him the reason why he let's his close friends get killed is because the food at the funerals is so damn good. So they decide to plunder Asuma's but alas they were to late Chouji left nothing over since he is going on a diet starting tomorrow

22. Utz Allure in the Wind

I'm guessing the funeral for Asuma (much like the funeral of the 3rd Hokage), with Naruto's training either finishing (and we not get to see the results xD) or he takes a break and comes to the funeral. Focus on Kurenai and her feelings (although it'll probably just be her emotions coming out, crying, etc.). Another sad chapter :cry.

23. Kaitlyn Faeries>All

Since I'm seeing possibilities of seeing the Akatsuki again.....

I think we'll see H and K meet up with the AL and the other members at that freaky statue that he was at.....and they make their preparations for the sanbi extraction....maybe to the point where they actually start the extraction.

In the second half of the chapter, I think we'll cut to Naruto, who may not have made much progress, but maybe had a breakthrough. He, Kakashi, and Yamato have a break in the training, get something to eat, and on their way back to the training grounds, they see some people at the gate. They take a closer look, and realize that it's Team 10, the other 4 guys, and they're carrying Asuma. They approach the bewildered team. Kakashi and Yamato pretty much figure out who the dead one is....while it takes Naruto a while before it officially sinks in at the end of the chapter. Once it sinks in, Naruto starts freaking out!!! End of chapter.

24. Black Swan Active Member

I hope we get to see naruto again. Some akatsuki sealing.

25. drunk kitsune [ ]

I was thinking about her, too. I think they'll deal with her after Sanbi cause the nibi's already sealed (edit: sealed in her), so it would take time to extract and then seal in the statue, and I get the feeling it would be easier to just knock her out then it would be to deal with the sanbi. Plus, you can toss an unconcious girl in the closet while you're sealing the sanbi. But if you're sealing the nibi, where would you put a giant turtle? I think there is the slim chance of a rescue yugito arc (or perhaps a side story that we won't see); it's not an unreasonable thing if they do it while AK is busy sealing the sanbi.

But I digress. I think 329 is flashbacks / everyone's reaction to his death / small-medium funeral (nothing the size of the 3rd's, of course), and a cliffhanger would be Shika approaching Naruto (or, perhaps, Naruto approaching Ino-shika-chou after the funeral).

26. Genesis Active Member

Konoha finding out and Naruto actually beginning to realise that Akatsuki is going to kill his ass if he doesn't start to concentrate on them. Don't think there will be a funeral since i'm expecting a more important character to die and it's a waste of chapter really. Some scenes of Kakashi or whoever the hell else thinking back to the good old days is more than enough.

Akatsuki reveals some more hints to their final ambition. (I'm asking for too much there...i know)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2006
  27. Gambitz Active Member

I predict that Hidan and Kakuzu will attempt in escaping but will both be stoped by Gai's Dynamic Entry. Leaving both Akatsuki members Hidan and Kakuzu unconscious. Then Kisame would come out of no were ready to fight Gai, then the greatest fight in manga history will take place. Next chapter.

28. forkandspoon The only things that never end

Next chapter will have Naruto.

29. Castitas Lilium Official Moe!Loli of NF

I think that somewhere we'll see something Konoha-y. Like; Asuma's funeral, Team 10 telling Kurenai the bad news, Naruto's training and a couple of flashbacks. And then Kurenai will tell us (Konoha) that she's preggers with Asuma's kiddo, Konohamaru will freak and reveal his relations to Asuma.

Then we'll get some Akatsuki action! Hidan and Kakuzu will arrive with a bitching Hidan, whom will then get his assed kicked by AL (or he'll be killed, which will cause Shikamaru to freak because he can't get his revenge [LOL@SASUKE]), but not before blue-hair complain about them being late. Then, when the sealing of the Sanbi occurs (with Yugito watching just for kicks) Tobi will act like a total noob and recieve a beating from everyone, especially Deidara.

Everyone will feel sorry for Tobi, except for the Akatsuki.

30. sh4ft3d Cind of dumb.

Personally, I think: Chouji will turn anorexic. Anyone? Anyone?

On a more serious note, I do think it will feature a funeral. I'd rather have it wait until after we see Naruto's training, but i doubt it will.