1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

CHAPTER 356: More information about 4th Naruto movie in Shonen Jump?

Discussion in 'Naruto Translations' started by Monna, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Monna Malicious Miraculous Malevolent Maelstrom

That scan from chapter 355 states that there will be more information about the 4th Naruto movie in the next issue of Shonen Jump a long with the release of chapter 356.

Well, 356 has long been scanlated. Anyone know anything about this information regarding the 4th Movie?

Sorry, I don't have these scans; I'm asking for someone to post them here. Hopefully someone will translate them then. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Khamzul Read over there ->

This thread has the pages posted. No translation yet.

3. Monna Malicious Miraculous Malevolent Maelstrom

Yeah, I know. This thread was made before that one was.

Thanks though.

4. Khamzul Read over there ->

^No problem. I thought you would probably notice the other one, just put the link there in case. I don't know why the other guy started a new thread, but I guess that is just how it is.