1. img
    Voting in the Alley Banner Contest is live!
    The poll closes on December 18th at 11:24pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always!
    -NF Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter 391 Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Sasuke, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Tobirama

2. Maximus

3. Blind Weasel Retired Staff

Flag:
    Mexico

you too :D:?...

but he didn't take it off... the attack did it... it has to count for something lol...

4. Pepe Grillo

:facepalm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

5. j0hnni_

if this was dragon ball then faster then sound wasn't that impressive. in naruto it's quite fast :p

6. GduBz

You got in there before me. :nod

I had faith in Kishi. Itachi laying the beatdown was the only to keep this story alive.

7. Noble Avenger

Itachi surviving a direct shot from fucking lightning, which is hotter than the god damn sun, only to have him perish in a chapter or 2 isn't saving. It's just stupid. The fight didn't need to be saved at all. No armor should be able to do that.

Countering it with a fart might have been equally believable.

I'm not upset because Itachi has regained control. All it means is that I get to read a longer fight, which is awesome. But it gets tiresome hearing "he's out of chakra, well now he's definitely out of chakra, this is my FINAL ATTACK, I'm spent...time for a power-up again."

WTF? I thought they could both see chakra colors? I guess not. Itachi's magical amour FTW! Seriously...if it can stop a bolt of lightning, there's probably only 2 things that would have a chance to break it. FRS or the Kyuubi death ball.

Welp, if the armor is really that strong, Itachi >>> Jiraiya. No fucking regular rasengan is going to do what lightning from the sky can't. :rotfl. Of course that's a joke...Amaterasu already made Itachi stronger than pretty much everyone.

8. Sleyter

I just noticed something if Itachi really betrayed madadra how does zetsu know he wants sasukes eyes for himself or did i misinterpret something

9. Maximus

10. 9th

Yeah, that's true... if you can stop a bullet with your sword then your godly. But if you harbor a nine-tailed demon fox in your body or can control sand with your mind that's not so impressive!

11. j0hnni_

more quicker can he get the MS than a 4 tomoe sharingan... if that happens than kishi really screw up this manga :notrust

12. Nuzents

yes, I'm still right about Itachi, he survived that shitty attack by wearing his armor (seems kishi watched the final filler arc with the sand and charka armor guys). Though I want Itachi to win still, unless he tore that cloak off then I'm sure he will pull it out.

PS, the sideeffects from CS2 should be kicking in if he has no charka and still trying to draw more. I guess I dunno much about CS but it seems like it should.

13. Ifurita's Fan

I'd say.. I told you so... but I think that would be redundant at this point.

A kirin is a heavenly dragon dog.

Furthermore... a kirin (qilin) supposedly only punishes the wicked and has powers and abilities that vary with the stories that are told. Some tales have them creating lightning with their feet as they run in the clouds.

It's also a kind of beer.

14. j0hnni_

15. vhkakashi020

Where was it confirmed? I don't remember that. Also, I don't remember ANYONE "ever" making a graph of how Itachi's chakra reserves are. :notrust

It's not Itachi that is on trial about chakra it's Sasuke. Itachi with the sharingan stated that Sasuke was EMPTY, yet he pulled a huge jutsu. after he was clean he went CS2 AGAIN. and again he will pull another jutsu saying I am empty but I can still go.

It's like fucking saying OH SHIT I am out of gas but the car is still going.

If Itachi was empty Sasuke would have stated it. BELIEVE ME. AFTER all in this empty bullshit that he is in that means that the SHARINGAN should be off as well.

The funny thing here is that 95% of people expected Sasuke to win with this jutsu even though the cloak was on. Now that the cloak is off all you can say is Itachi does not have enough chakra to be doing this Itachi has never stated that he was one. It's Sasuke that is pissing me off here.:notrust. I shouldn't be angry anyway because Sasuke has already lost he is fully relying on CS but then again he will most likely be saying oh I had chakra I was just blocking with my sharingan and Itachi's sharingan is shit. All I can say is he is Sasuke is about to get his ass handed to him if THE WRITER has anything in his brain.

Itachi is not going to be killed by Sasukesmile-big. When it's all said and done if it's true a statement like this will go in my sig.

16. Bandit

My only question is what exactly could Susano be?
    Zetsu himself said that Tsukuyomi was the most powerful illusion and Amaterasu was the most powerful physical attack, so what the hell is Susano?

Note that he did not say that Tsukuyomi was the most powerful genjutsu, or that Amaterasu was the most powerful ninjutsu, he specifically said that it was the most powerful physical attack.

17. Seijaku_

Isn't this people want? Suspense? I hope will not be a disappointment.

18. AbnormallyNormal

hmm i cant wait for susano-o if it really is ultimate taijutsu (i wonder how mighto gai in 8 gates feels about that though :pek)

i wonder if its something like ff7 cloud's level 4 limit break lol, that would be completely awesome

19. Pepe Grillo

:zaru

20. Dr.Majestic

i appreciate your discontent for things you dont agree with dude, but ill have you know that people have survived being struck by lightning merely for wearing trainers :laugh

21. Zaraki No Kenpachi

Haha, I can't believe Kishimoto just made Sasuke "THAT JUTSU" useless infront of some shitty armor.

22. Noble Avenger

Thanks. Anyone think its face looks like the head of Sasuke's new "dragon fire jutsu"

23. Kaenboshi

Fourth tomoe theory? Not a lot of people bring it up (it's still one I really liked). This however... yeah, seriously doubt it. =/

24. Hiroshi

In my opinion Susanoo may be that ultimate taijutsu or it may be the big finalle to the ninjutsu phase, which folllowed the genjutsu phase. Though Zetsu says that Amaterasu is the ultimate ninjutsu, what if he knows not know the existence of Susanoo.

Though as it moves a pattern from Genjutsu -> Ninjutsu -> ...Taijutsu. It may also be such.

25. MangekyoMaster

I don't think Susanoo is a MS technique like everyone thinks it is. If it was a MS technique I'm sure Zetsu would have known about it, and he wouldn't have acted like Itachi was finished. Perhaps Itachi developed himself. Actually, that would be a good idea to show Itachi isn't totally relying on MS.

26. tazmek

itachi is toast... but next chapter will be big in terms of info... We never really figured out what happend when sasuke absorbed orochimaru... i guess we will finally find out what happend. Is Orochimaru's Chakra available to him when he runs out?

27. Bandit

I definitely remember Zetsu describing Amaterasu as the most powerful physical attack not the most powerful ninjutsu, and therefore making Susano a Taijutsu less powerful than Amaterasu would be somewhat anti-climactic.
    Maybe i read a bad translation.

28. Noble Avenger

Well Kishi used armor as the excuse, so unless he's turning into Oda and is going to use Rubber as an excuse for everything, he (Itachi) will ll have survived because of its strength/resistance. Not to mention the fact this attack is essentially supposed to be an AoE Chidori...and nobody in the story has even shown the capacity to stop a regular Chidori/Chidori Sword with a defensive jutsu. That bolt looks like 100 Chidori's at once.

29. Seijaku_

30. Zaraki No Kenpachi

It would be rather amusing to see a blind Itachi beating Sasuke in taijutsu.