1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵

Chapter looking like MvC:i

Discussion in 'Akihabara Lounge' started by Keishin, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Dellinger Charismatic Awesome

Sabo the Ace clone carried Dressrosa ? :rotfl

Fujitoras character exposition shits on Sabo and he wasn't even the best part of Dressrosa.

I also asked you something and you clearly skipped it.How was Doflamingo a bad villain

2. Dellinger Charismatic Awesome

I don't think you are smart.Dressrosa no matter how many flaws had,it still had highs on par with the best parts pre skip.

I know it's a new trend to hate on Oda because Naruto and Bleachh have ended but let's not be so dishonest here

3. Keishin Well-Known Member

People were shitting on Dressrosa on Naruto, Bleach and FT sections regularly when the arc was still ongoing. The highs were nothing special. Gear 4th woo so epic. Not. That tournament is also one of the worst ones in shounen so far. Praise Goda for lowering the bar man.
    He was a copy and paste villain, lame flashback shit motivations. Evil overlord guy done in a bad manner. Just bland, awful.
    Sabo worse than Fujitora? Lol. He's not an ace clone anyway.

4. Jackalinthebox Well-Known Member

>can barely type a coherent sentence

Your post didn't even answer my question

5. Dellinger Charismatic Awesome

Typical answer of a guy that has nothing to say.I also never compared Dressrosa with DC

6. Dellinger Charismatic Awesome

People never shit on Doflamingo,Law and the flashback.There were some retards that were shitting on fujitora because they were dumb enough to not understand Fujitoras goal

Doflamingo had an awful flashback ? :lmao The only other guys that said that are some retards in the FT section that barely post in the OL

Also how the fuck was Sabo anything good ?

7. Jackalinthebox Well-Known Member

You brought up characters from Dressrosa calling them well written, then proceeded to talk a bunch of shit about the DC arc. Figured there was some correlation there

Even if you were to think Dressrosa was better than every arc in HxH, you wouldn't be wrong. It's a just a matter of opinion after all

8. Keishin Well-Known Member

One of the things that came from DC
    Still doesn't make it anything more than an average freaking flashback. It's so hard to try to stay interested when they're all just sob stories you know. Anyway Oda abuses these literary devices called flashbacks to a ridicilous degree. They aren't supposed to be used to explain every little thing. Every character has a backstory, a reason to exist in the story, but they don't need a freaking flashback.

Sabo is literally the best character right now in One Piece with the best design and voice actor in the series.

9. Dellinger Charismatic Awesome

You can't deny that the likes of Law,Doflamingo and Fujitora weren't the good written parts of Dressrosa.Arc took a deep dive yes but every time these 3 had the focus the chapters were good

No Dressrosa isn't better than DC because until now D.C. Is consistently good while Dressrosa had a lot of shitty moments.The only thing I said is that you can't deny that it also had a lot of hype moments

10. Dellinger Charismatic Awesome

The important characters do need flashback.Law and Doflamingo are important characters within the story.Ofa did well in showing their backstory

I think you are just trolling now.Sabo is literally Luffys face with Ace's hair nothing more.Tons of characters that got introduced after the Ts have a better design than him

11. Keishin Well-Known Member

No they don't. They need a reason to exist in the story and have a backstory other than "just because." They don't need a flashback, he's just overutilizing a literary device for really no other reason than to stretch the story and please fans.

No Sabo is my favourite One Piece character right now.