1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Character Discussion -Mayaka Ibara-

Discussion in 'Featured Anime of July 2012' started by Mider T, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Mider T

Flag:
    United States

伊原 摩耶花 Ibara Mayaka

The last member of the Classics' Club in nearly every way, she has open feelings for Satoshi. Also apart of another club. Is the first character to see Hōtarō's deductive skills in action yet is the most wary of them.

Tags:
  2. chibbselect

Last member of the classics club, last to get a character discussion post...

anyway, I love Mayaka. She's adorable, almost as cynical as Oreki, and has an awesome room. She also declared her feelings for Satoshi at some point prior to the series' beginning. The fact that she doesn't make a big deal about this or dramatically fawn over Satoshi in the typical female anime character 'i want ur dik nao' way is particularly appealing, as this would distract from the show's reserved intellectual-ish tone.

Even though Mayaka is kind of a secondary character behind Oreki and Chitanda, she's portrayed as having her own life and problems (ie: that girl in the manga club...) She doesn't--always--pop into existence just to give sarcastic input on what are primarily Chitanda/Oreki's problems, which is realistic.

I'm probably reading too much into this show...

3. Jirou

Her room is my dream room. *O*

4. Kasuke Sadiki

Reminds me of Kirino's room from "Ore No Imoto"