1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Character Discussion -Tomoe Oreki-

Discussion in 'Featured Anime of July 2012' started by Mider T, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Mider T

Flag:
    United States

折木 供恵 Oreki Tomoe

Hōtarō's older sister who was a member of the Classics' Club before she graduated, now she spends most of her time traveling the abroad though she's currently at home with her little brother. Seems to be wise to most of the events in the story, a bit of a mystery as to why this is or even what her face looks like. However the younger Oreki seems to care very much about his elder sister.

I get the feeling the mental prowess runs strong in the family.

Tags:
  2. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

All I know is that I wouldn't want to go up against Tomoe. A great deal of Hotarou's actions until now seemed to have been shaped by her. I wouldn't go as far as suggesting that she's a puppeteer pulling the strings, but her level of influence (as well as being able to fully understand his thought process and motivation) is what makes her a potentially powerful character xD

3. Mider T

Flag:
    United States

Don't give this girl prep time!:argh Each episode it becomes more and more apparent how much even simple suggestions from her control the story.

4. Kasuke Sadiki

She's pretty much the Urahara of the series. She probably trained Irisu as well

5. Mider T

Flag:
    United States

After watching episode 16 I'm calling her out as the puppetmaster of the entire series.