1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Characters that You Would Like to See in Boruto

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by President Raiden, Nov 29, 2018.

1. President Raiden

Reaching out to ask..which characters would you like to see again in the new series? I am really hoping that the Kara member who was killed appears again. Seeing someone killed so suddenly is rare in the series. I thought it would be cool if the Allies learned information about Kara through him.

I would also like to see Orochimaru fight again, perhaps with enhanced skills.

Tags:
  2. Lillianne von Phoenix ho ho hoe

I'd be interested to see pretty much any side characters who haven't appeared since the war, just to know what became of them :catthinks I don't have a particular attachment to any, it's just a thing of curiosity, like what they're up to now.

3. President Raiden

Hard agree with this. I was very interested also in hearing more about why Ao turned. Would be awesome to see more people who are not happy with the direction of things after the war.

4. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

5. strongestrinneganuser Six Paths of Momoshiki

i would want to see more of otsotsuki clan members. some stronger than kaguya maybe.

6. Dark Wanderer Winter's Knight

It would be cool to see Kiba in action again. I'd like more Rock Lee and Guy too.

7. Wrecked Baloney Ho ho ho!

Being a team Taka stan, I always await what they gonna do.

8. Ultra Instinct Senjutsu Mo-Kage, Mo-Problems

United States
    Hidan coming back, maybe side arc of a cult putting him together, or being a frankenstein monster of new parts

Kiba, maybe have Akamaru have a few puppies with him, maybe Kiba having his own 3 man team to teach would be nice

Lee, needs an episode, preferably getting another Kimimaru type taijutsu based fight, but have real things be at stake, make him relevant.

Old Kages standing together again like they did against Madara, let them say how familiar it feels, but how they would work together better now than they did then.

Kakashi/Gai in a 2v2, make a statment how missing a Sharingan/foot gives them a handicap, but then have them correct it, and say the enemy is the one getting the handicap, and then proceed to see a beatdown of 1-legged/wheelchair based 8-Gates, and purple lightning bolts.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  9. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

Did anybody know that Lee is apparently going bald or something in Boruto. Just why oh why does that have to be a thing lol.