1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

6. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Chararacter X tier & strongest they defeat/lose to

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MaruUchiha, Oct 13, 2018 at 7:23 PM.

1. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    :hehee Since I can't specify who "Chararacter X" is i'll just use that alias for this thread.. What tier would you rank Chararacter X in and who's the strongest they defeat and lose to?

Character X's arsenal:
    6 tomoe Rinnegan

All Rinnegan's abilities, Time Shift (Space/Time ninjutsu that allows the user to stop or slow down time for up to 3 seconds with cool down period), plus all left eye EMS jutsu

Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

Amaterasu in left eye, Telekenisis (Allows hard-to-break chakra force field and levitation in right eye, short Telekenisis control in left eye), Susanoo that can use black flames

Fire Style

Can mix Amaterasu with fire jutsus

Wood Style

Small-scale only

Perfect Susanoo

Winged, can fly

Summoning Jutsu

Can summon a flying fire breathing dragon, can also fuse fire jutsus with it and clad it in Susanoo armor

Moon Seal

On left hand, unknown abilities but oh well it looks cool lol

Old Madara's sythe

Proficient in kinjutsu, bukijutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and a little fuinjutsu

2. Itachiisinvincible Schwing

Strongest he can beat is probably 6T Sasuke.

Weakest that beats him is RSM Naruto with lots of NE or 2 eyed Juubidara.

3. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    Aw.. I like the Obito profile pic more

4. Itachiisinvincible Schwing

5. Shark Ikimasu yo

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Djomla Student

He loses to Bolt who has the ability to warp reality on Universal scale. I also don't see him beating Salad with her left eye being able to cancel any ability the opponent has and her right eye having the power to steal any ability. He also gets defeated by Mitsuki whose Senjutsu Snake was able to devour the Sun.

7. WorldsStrongest #Rem4life

Canada
    Pretty sure you just answered your own question...

"How strong is this guy with a 6 tomoe rinnegan"

Gee i wonder...

Not like hes, at bare minimum, a demi god or anything
    And youve answered your question in even greater detail here

Not only does he have the Rinnegan...But a fucking COMPOSITE Rinnegan...With Limbo clones that immediately make a person borderline god tier, and amenotejikara which is a crazy level of supplementary hax that requires 0 prep or build up.
    And then we go full fanfic...

So this "X" has every Rinnegan ability, AND half of the EMS abilities?

So Kakashis Kamui, Itachis Tsukuyomi, Sasukes Amaterasu, AND motherfuckin Kotoamatsukami?

Yeah all right mate

Youve left his physical capabilities ambiguous, which is the only reason he isn't immediately made a God tier.

Dude could have piss poor speed or stamina or something which is crippling.

8. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    I didn't mean a composite Rinnegan I only meant Rinnegan's basic abilities not the ones unique to the user like Limbo or God Hand
    No I meant even tho his left eye is a Rinnegan it can still use his left eye's EMS abilities just like Sasuke's Rinnegan can still use his EMS abilities
    Oh in this regard I thought it was already obvious he's fast and strong with large chakra reserves from Hashirama's cells, plus I thought I was rambling on too long already about his different abilities.. I even left some out like Shadow Clone Jutsu lol