1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Check out my newest AMV!!

Discussion in 'Anime Music Videos' started by Fizziks, Sep 28, 2006.

What would you rate this AMV?

1. 5 stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fizziks

Recently, I finished completing an AMV based on the RahXephon anime series. Personally, I think that this is the best anime music video that I have put out so far. It took me much longer to create than I thought it would, and I hope that my efforts have paid off. This video is entitled ?Sanctuary of Angels?. The song in this AMV is called ?Sanctuary? by Utada Hikaru, which some of you may recognize from the video game, Kingdom Hearts 2.

Here is the YouTube link to the AMV (warning: there are some spoilers for those who haven't seen the series):
    here is a great site

Oh, and if you are interested, just recently I uploaded a higher quality, downloadable version of this AMV to AnimeMusicVideos.org. Here's the link (just click the green LOCAL link near the bottom of the page):

You might have to register, but registration is free and it's a great site to find AMV's.

Comments are 100% encouraged. Feel free to comment either on this thread, the YouTube page for this video, and/or leave an opinion for this video at AnimeMusicVideos.Org.

I really hope you enjoy this video, and be sure to check out my other videos.

Tags:
  2. Cloud_20