1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Cheerio fellows!

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Daft Punk, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daft Punk

Well, as you see my name ist Daft Punk...not really but I like the band. Anyways, everybody calls me Mats and you can do as well if you like to. I'm still 16 years old (it will change soon :) ) and...yeah...I'm very crazy :nuts , insane, stupid, dump, idiotic, :huh lunatic. I think you know what I wonna say. :amuse

My way of the Naruto-Fan: My friend Rina showed me some english-subbed episodes. I didn't like it really. It was kind of boring for me but Rina said that reading those subtitles will improve my english. Therefor I went on and as I passed the first scene with Zabuza I couldn't stop watching these episodes. Later, when I watched Episode 19, frankly, I almost cried. That was a really touching scene for me and therefor it's my favourite.

It's boring to read all this text, isn't it? :nod Well, then stop here and if you have questions (I don't care if they are dump or you think they are) please ask me per E-Mail, ICQ, PM or E-Mail, ICQ or just PM or here in this thread...like you wish to.

Sincerely,
    Mats

Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Darth Judicar

Be sure to post and have fun. :amuse

And since you said we could ask questions...you said you're improving your English, so what lanuage is your primary language?

3. Sky is Over

4. Mrs. Hatake

You'll fit right into NF!!!
    I hope I talk to you in the near future..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.