1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Cheez-Its PWN Cheese Nips FC

Discussion in 'General Fanclubs' started by slimscane, Nov 27, 2005.

1. slimscane King Slime Scane

This is a fan club for everyone who has any common sense. Every (sane) person in the entire world knows how much Cheez-Its rock, including (but not limited to) how they always have. But then Nabisco decided one day that they hated the human race, therefore they figured that they had to find a way to spit in our face and get away with, so they difiled the only sacred thing left in this world, the Cheez-It. From that simple, yet evil, idea came forth the abortion of a cheese cracker that we today know as the "Cheese Nip". Not only did Nabisco get away with spitting in our faces, but now, some people have bought into thier evil lies to the point of being brainwashed and actually thinking that Cheese Nips are BETTER than Cheez-Its! (We are to refer to those unfortunate souls as "Nip-Wits", or even "Nip-S***s" if you prefer [and have a dirty mouth]).

For those of you who don't buy into the truth then there are other reasons why cheez-its are better than those other things, here are my top three (feel free to add more when and if you join the fan club):
    1) Cheese Powder sucks; on the Cheese Nips box they tell you that they are made with "real kraft cheese", what they don't tell you is that it is kraft cheese that has been proccessed to the point of it being a powder like substance that is devoid of any of the tastes that made the original cheese "good"
    2) Cheese Nips dry out your mouth. This is directly related to the fact that they are covered in powdered cheese.
    3) Cheese Nips are not very extreme. If you take a closer look, I think you will notice exactly what it is that tugs at your "x-treme mtr" every time you read the name "Cheez-It", here, allow me to exentuate it for you "Cheez-It". Not only is that extreme, but it is also totally awesome!

Those are only three of the many examples to why Cheez-Its r0x0r Cheese Nips' b0x0rz. You should definitely join if you rock and/or are awesome. Check it out, I even made a banner of epic pwnage proportions:

This is my first time ever running a fan club, so please join and help me out. And once you join, feel free to make more awesome banners and add to the list of why Cheez-Its are better than Cheese Nips!

Members:

Founder:
    Slimscane

Co-Owner:
    Ryu Hayabusa

People Who are Awesome and/or Rock:
    Quoll
    Nan Desu Ka
    Jarryd
    derek151
    Isalidi Crest
    Kakashi-fan
    Itachi_is_a_Cheese_It
    ROCKLEEROCKS1o1

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Jarryd Golden God

Cheez-Its PWN all cheese foods except like fried mozz. sticks, but I digress I want to join.

3. slimscane King Slime Scane

Alright, your in! I figured more people would join, being as Cheez-Its are a pure good that, I am fairly certain, are universaly understood, sort of like, I don't know, music. Well, anyway, welcome to the club Jarryd, you must rock and/or be awesome! Congratulations! =D

4. Quoll loungin'

Cheez-its are the greatest snack food next to cheetos. The super deep fried ones.

5. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

I love Chez-its and swrew Chees nips they cost more and taste worst, can I co-own

6. slimscane King Slime Scane

Sure thing :amuse I wasn't originally planning to have one, but since you speak such pure truths I have no other choice =). I am glad to see that there are some other totally awesome people out there who are capable of simple cognative thought >=D. Screw Cheese Nips! Quoll, does that mean that you want to join? I made this FC a while ago, and it depressed me, I though that, maybe, so many people actually liked Cheese Nips, that I might have to kill myself rather than around all of those Nip-wits. However, I am up-lifted to find out that some people acutally are awesome and/or rock! Now we need to gather even more members to spread the pure truth! =D

7. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

yeah, I'll try and get more people

8. slimscane King Slime Scane

Awesome, because who (beside nip-wits :mad) doesn't like Cheez-Its? I mean, you would be hardpressed to find someone that stupid :laugh

9. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

got to start somewhere, maybe we can convert nip-wits into Cheez-it followers

10. slimscane King Slime Scane

Haha, hopefully, that would be the best thing we could possibley do. My oldest brothers girlfriend is a nip-wit and I almost dissowned him (as if it were possible). There is just something wrong about powdered cheese on baked crackers, it is just too evil and it cannot be tollerated (at least, I know that I can't tollerate it). Do you know anyone who like Cheese Nips? (God forbid, right?) Ah, I almost forgot, how did you find this fan club? It was burried for a while (I am glad it is alive again, haha) =)

11. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

no, we're black and most black people like Cheez-its

12. slimscane King Slime Scane

Ah, I see, my brothers girlfriend is white, and so am I. I guess I am just lucky that I'm not an idiot, otherwise... oh God, I don't even want to think about it!

13. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

ha, your one of the smart one's I'm not racist or nothing but most black people like Cheez-its and most white people I know like chees-nips

14. slimscane King Slime Scane

:S Serious? :amazed I feel dirty, haha. But yeah, at least I know better. I am going to have to have a talk with my white friends to make sure they are all okay in the head! No nip-wit is a friend of mine! :mad
    =D

15. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

ha yeah I got to do the same, I just hope people don't look at me strange when I ask them "Do you like Cheez-its or Cheese gays...sorry I mean gay nips...I mean gay gay"

16. slimscane King Slime Scane

Hahaha, maybe I should may a poll about like that, put it in the food court, and then tell them that if they answered cheez-its to join the fan club =), good idea?

17. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

yeah you should do that so we can find out and get more members

18. slimscane King Slime Scane

Alright, I am making it super straight forward, and unslanted, so we can only get good members: There! That should definitely increase membership! =D

19. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

Good, Good now we wait and see how smart the people are in Naruto Forums

20. Nan Desu Ka Jrock Addict

cheez-its do pwn cheese nips...though I'm not joining lol, I've had too much experience with cheez its to actually like them, seeing as I work for the company that makes them...i spend my days filling the shelves with this stuff XD way too much cheezits for me hahaha

21. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

some people have all the luck man I wish I could do that, and also another reason to like Cheez-its is because they come in other flavors that are better than Cheese-nips like White Chedder

22. slimscane King Slime Scane

:omg Whoa! Even though you are not joining (*sad*) I am still very envious of you =D Do you get free Cheez-Its? :tem

23. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

I would love to be him/her even if I didn't get free ones I'd buy them

24. slimscane King Slime Scane

Oh, on that note; the other day my friend told me that there was a new type of Cheez-It called "Fiesta" or something along those lines, he also said that they were delicious. Has anyone else tried them? I bet I would like them, but it is hard for me to choose any other type over the original because I know that I will love them! :)

25. Quoll loungin'

I'll join, but it'll be awhile before I can display a banner. Need to make a comp pic w/ all my FC banners. I found this FC thanks to your sig.

btw - good observation about why I like cheez-its Ryu

26. slimscane King Slime Scane

=) It's fine, take as long as you need, we are just glad to have you here. The more people the better the conversation!

I guess I should pose this question to everyone (all three [4? Jarryd is dead I think] of us, haha): What is your favorite type of Cheez-Itz? (These are copied and pasted from the official site, there are more than I knew about!): Cheez-It® SpongeBob SquarePants
    Cheez-It® Big
    Cheez-It® Cheddar Jack
    Cheez-It® Cheesy Sour Cream & Onion
    Cheez-It® Hot & Spicy
    Cheez-It® Original
    Cheez-It® Parmesan & Garlic
    Cheez-It® Reduced Fat
    Cheez-It® White Cheddar
    Cheez-It® Party Mix
    Cheez-It® Twisterz™ Cheddar & More Cheddar
    Cheez-It® Twisterz™ Hot Wings & Cheesy Blue
    Cheez-It® Twisterz™ Cool Ranch & Cheddar
    Cheez-It® Fiesta™ Cheddar Nacho
    Cheez-It® Fiesta™ Cheesy Taco
    Cheez-It® Gripz™
    Cheez-It® Right Bites™

You know, call me a purist, but I am going to go with the classic original, nothing can beat them! =D

27. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

White Chedder, Oringal got me started but the new flavors make sure I still love them

28. Nan Desu Ka Jrock Addict

yes I do get free cheez-its, and yes the fiesta are really good, I prefer the taco flavor to the cheddar nacho, u can practicly taste the taco sauce :drool

also, I changed my mind, I will join :amuse

also, I have personally tried our newest cheez-it product, its not even in the stores yet! It's so good!

29. Ryu Hayabusa Hwoarang

what flavor is it then and hellz yeah we got another member

30. Nan Desu Ka Jrock Addict

it's not a new flavor, its a new type. It's kind of similar to another keebler product called munchems. Their light, airy, and crispy, and with that delicious cheez-it flavor....yosh! they're so good! :drool