1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Children of Kishimoto

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Sasuke X, Oct 30, 2005.

Who would you want to be killed off first?

1. Uchiha Sasuke

15 vote(s)
    32.6%
  2. Haruno Sakura

6 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Rock Lee

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Hyuuga Neji

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. Gaara

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  6. Nara Shikamaru

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Akimichi Chouji

11 vote(s)
    23.9%
  8. Inuzuka Kiba

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Hyuuga Hinata

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  10. Other (Please post)

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. Sasuke X

The "Children of Kishimoto", or in other words the various young ninja in Naruto. Some have come near to dying, some have looked like they were dead and comeback. Would you want one of the characters to die to add the drama to the story, or just to prove Kishi can kill off his creations? If yes, who would you pick and why?

I would pick Chouji, or rather I would've wanted him to die when he could and probably should've during the Sasuke arc. It was a really touching death scene and exit for a character who a fair few people hated. But, there was a problem; he didn't die due to Tsunade being able to save anyone who uses their last kill-yourself-and-the-enemy resort. He should've had his moment of glory and died. =P

Spoiler:
    Last I heard, still no-one has been killed off in the manga.

I really wonder if Kishi has the bottle to kill off a fan favourite, like say FMA did with Maes Hughes. It'd add more tension to the story if he showed he doesn't mind removing one of the cast.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Master Scorpion

well I guess this thread will cause flame and hot debate ;)

3. jeffreysuk

4. Miss CCV

The title of this thread threw me off haha.

As for who I would want to get killed first, that's still a decision I can't make at the moment.

5. ShuiMei

I don't know who I would really want to have killed, it would certainly shake things up, but I do agree with the sentiment that had Chouji died then and there it would have been a fair and respectable death.

What I do know; however, is that it's likely that if there is a character of Maes-Hughes status that kicks the can I'll be certain to bawl like a banshee once again. I don't know if I'd cry any rivers over someone like Chouji but the character-reactions should be enough to send me into waterfalls T_T

6. Razgriez

I think if anyone dies next its going to be Sasuke. Its going to be big and probably by Naruto's hands. Probably the most fitting way for Sasuke to go out.

Chouji had his life threatening moment and I dont think he will go through another. Since it already happened. If he dies it won't be as big as before rather he got smited by some super powerful being taking out a few other of the genin in the process. I don't see that happening though.

7. Maloncanth

My 'other' vote is Naruto himself. Have him die at the end of the manga, and leave it at that. Because death is the only way to avenge the Sueness and restore balance to the world. :p

8. icoselitham

Umm. No Manga spoilers in here even if you use spoiler tags.

9. Crush!

10. ez

If Rock Lee died, it would defintely add an intensity to the story. After all, he is a character revered by all. What could be more tragic than to kill him off?

11. TheChoji

Ino (other) because she is a complete bitch to Chouji and Shikamaru half the time. I would want her to eat herself to death, too. Yeah, that would be a fiiting death for a person that starves themself everyday.

12. Master Scorpion

I agree with crush! why there is naruto there? and why sasuke should be put on the top of the list?

13. Spidey

Wellll, I think towards the end of the story, he'll definitely start killing some off. For now, they all must have some kind of purpose. But as for the ones I think might get killed... I think maybe lee, opening all 8 gates and killing an akatsuki member :p Of course this means gai will die along with him however. And at the end of the series, I definitely think either Naruto or Sasuke will die. It would be a great ending.

14. ExoSkel

Probably because killing off a character that has a same name as the anime title is a bad move.

15. sblymnlcrymnl

Chouji. Hopefully he just won't show up anymore.

16. Mori`

Chouji should have died, I'd like to see Hinata die. She just irritates me :p

17. Crush!

Seems like the best move he could make to me.

18. Criminal

I say choji too. He died and should have stayed dead IMO. We where lead to believe that this guy bit it. we had the touching flashbacks of his early days as a ninja, sadness and sorrow playing in the background along with white butterflies flying around him .....all those things point to death to me. I thought we where gonna have a nice choji funeral when the sasuke arc was over. Damn I was wrong.

19. Jef88

i'm allso writing a story for my manga and its hard to creat a nice character but its even more a pain to kill him/her
    i did it in my story but its not even a secondairy character and it was uber difficult (even if it was necesary for the story)

20. Leen

I think Chouji should die, or should I say I want Chouji to die. Dont hate me, Chouji fans, hate Chouji. I also wants Sakura to die. I hate her 'sasuke kun, sasuke kun, sasuke kun, sasuke kun..............100000x. It's so annoying!!!!!

21. DeathIsComing

a'ight...the death of neji. i love him and all, but if he dies, i wanna see how the main family will react to it.

22. hai_lo

ah...what would be good but sad is if Hinata dies. Man, I bet that will be one of the most emotional episode if it were to happen. It will cause so much tension because now the princess dies and we lose one of favorite character. How would Neji feel right? So much pain knowing that even Hinata understands and want to help. Neji then would become stronger for so many purpose. We can also stop thinking of the chances that naruto might get with Hinata. I bet the would piss him off. I mean they do live in the world of shinobies, meaning when will it be the next time that one of our favorite dies.

23. Sasuke X

lol, I've never cried over any anime. Then again, I'm a guy. =P

Maes Hughes death certainly had the sort of impact that made the episode one of the best in FMA. I really think Naruto needs that sort of episode.

Because I can't see them killing off the character the show is named after first out of all the characters. Not like it's a big issue... Just vote other and post that you voted for Naruto.

About the manga spoiler, I don't think it's the sort of thing that will spoil the series and make men cry. But, I'll remove the Gaara part. =P

24. Elysium

Just because the manga is named after the main character doesn't stop that character from dying. In Dragonball, though it was named after the dragonballs, the story was pretty much all about Goku, and he dies several times, before dying permanently at the end of GT (yeah yeah, I know, it's horrible and non-canon).

Saint Seiya, at the end of the manga, who bites the bullet? That's right, Seiya. o_O

Two examples of action shonen manga/anime, where the main character dies. =0

I think Naruto will probably die at the end. o_O Of course, before him, Sasuke will probably die, and maybe a sannin or two and perhaps a couple jounin. Shizune will succeed Tsunade, and Kakashi sort of succeeds Jiraiya, being that Jiraiya is Kakashi's 'grandmaster' (sorry, I don't know the English or Japanese term to "master's master". Such a term exists in Chinese though). Chouji, Ino and Shikamaru obviously have to become the new formation of their parent's team, so they can't die...

Sakura is the survivor of Team 7, and follows her own path later on.

Maybe. Who knows! XD

25. Sasuke X

If Naruto died first, the story would be over. I'm not talking about some crap where he dies and comes back, I'm talking about if he dies for good.

And the thread isn't about who will die in general, it's about who will die first out of the kids. It's perfectly feesable for only Naruto to die first, yes, but it wouldn't be very interesting if Kishi only could kill one of his "children" to end the series, hence my not putting Naruto on the list by name. I thought it'd make it more interesting to think who'd died first other than Naruto at the end.

Seriously though, what's the big deal? Yes, I didn't put Naruto, but you could easily vote other and just post Naruto. If you think I didn't put Naruto on the list and Sasuke top because I'm a Sasutard, you're wrong. I'd put Naruto top in any list because the show is named after him, if I actually put him in it.

By the way, in case you minsunderstood, the options only include the younger ninja, like for instance most of the genin who took the Chuunin exam. That would rule out the Sannin, Kakashi, etc. Why only them? Because so far Kishi has seemed unwilling to kill the kids off.

26. Archssor

27. Fox_Retainer

I can't make a call on who would be dead for good....

28. Last of the Uchihas

If Sasuke dies, so those the series.

29. Bosch

30. Ruri

I don't want any of the characters to die, and I don't think any of them will. But if Kishimoto does decide to kill someone, I hope he gives them a very dramatic death - If I'm not crying, I'll be very upset.

:oh