1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Chouji's symbol.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by bluewolf, Nov 16, 2005.

1. bluewolf mostly lurking

does any one know what the symbol on chouji's uniform means? I dont remember seeing it pre-timeskip.

PS. thank ghod he does not wear his underwear on his head any more.

Tags:
  2. bluewolf mostly lurking

wow. I really put this in the wrong place. can some one move it up to naruto library?

3. shintebukuro Well-Known Member

The kanji on his outfit just means food pretty much. With the correct hiragana after it, it can either mean "to eat" or "food."

4. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

Yup, it's "food" or "eat" (食. "Shoku"). By the way, Chouji did have it pre-timeskip

5. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Danmit everyone got to it first :S. But I liked his old look.

6. TEK Akatsuki

I really liked his old look but I also love his new look. However, in that first frame where they first show Chouji again, Moritsune got me to think that Chouji looked like his mom and now everytime I see that pic, I keep thinking about that.

7. bluewolf mostly lurking

naw. chouji is much better now than before. the underware on his head was just stupid. he looked like a puggy dumb kid before and now he looks like a heavy set junior high or high school football player.

course thats just my oppinion. I approve of all of the new looks. especialy naruto and chouji.

8. TEK Akatsuki

I also like his new looks better. I was just saying that Moritsune has really ruined that one page for me. I did like him when he basically stood there and protected Naruto and Shikamaru by just hitting that "art dog" away with his fist. That was frickin awesome.