1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Chuunin Exam Chouji vs. Chuunin Exam Misumi

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Taizi124, Oct 23, 2006.

Who would win?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2006.
  1. Chouji

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Misumi

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Taizi124 Shinigami

who would win?

Misumi is the guy that kankurou fought in the prelim of the chuunin exams

i believe that chouji would destroy him.

Tags:
  2. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Actually I'd say Chouji for the sheer fact that Misumi likely couldn't reach all the way around him, and if he did, he could use double size and tear his arms off.

If it were Yoroi, it might be a different story.

3. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

i say choji wins this....his double size jutsu would be a bitch for misumi to handle...

4. Vance Banned

Misumi would wrap around Choji's head, Choji can't touch his head. Crack, Misumi was a very strong ninja, and I think its bad that such a cool power of seperating bones, went to waste. Yoroi is one of my favorite Least Known character ninjas as well.

5. Podman Throw Down Mighty

Misumi was a Joke. Chouji could meat tank this victory.

He could probably even punch him down if he could connect. People on this forum seem to forget Chouji's strenghth very easily.

6. Vance Banned

Okay. I waited for people to go against Misumi. Orochimaru chose Misumi to be a ninja with his prize bitch Kabuto. He definatly found some use with him. There is no way Choji would lose to an experianced fighter like Misumi. Misumi is at least on a Shikamaru level. Maybe not that strong, but he would pwn Choji with difficutly.

7. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Did you forget that Chouji pulls his head into his body when he performs meat tank? The guy is literally built to withstand the kind of attack MIsumi used.

Yoroi could pull something off, but Misumi simply is at a heavy disadvantage.

8. Podman Throw Down Mighty

Explain to me how Shikamaru > Misumi equals Misumi > Chouji.

When Chouji > Shikamaru. I'm sorry you derranged fan boy, but Shika maru is way weaker than Chouji.

Shikamaru is not a fighter he is a strategist. He sucks at fighting. Shikamaru himself has said coulntless times that he is weaker than Chouji. Even in his mind he has stated it, where it has no emotional value to Chouji.

You and Ando level Fanboyism should shut up. Shikamaru and Misumi are not at Chouji's level.

I know that I will now be neg repped, due to the fact that most people consider Chouji a joke due to him being Morbidly Obese.

Bring It ON!!!

9. Vance Banned

Don't call me a fanboy. Only idiots call people fanboys. Why would Oro pick somebody who is weaker than Choji to guard his bitch Kabuto? If Choji does meat tank, Misumi will have a hell of a hard time, but Choji would lose in the end. Shika is weaker than Choji? Yeah. So thats why he made it to the finals? Right. And don't say he got a harder ninja to face, the Sound Villiagers suck, period. Misumi would eventually lose, but not to Choji.

10. HinataSakura Member

Choji

Choji will win for sure. He may not be to smart, but Choji can hold his owm in battle.

11. Kakuzu GB Imperator

I agree that Chouji would take him. Chouji could just make himself bigger to escape the stretchy-guy or render his attacks useless.

12. Podman Throw Down Mighty

You're retarded.

First of all It's spelled Chouji not Choji. Before you bash a character, learn to alteast spell their name. Also how you got the Idea that Shikamaru is that strong is beyond me. Yes, Shikamaru is a Great Ninja, but his part is not battle, it's Planning battles and support positions. Misumi was a joke. Hell, even Kabuto was a pansy in the end. Naruto pwoned him. Also Misumi wasn't there to protect Kabuto. He was there because Kabuto needed a team of 3 to enter the Chunin Exam.

Also even though the fillers don't count. Ino had beaten Misumi in a filler.

13. Vance Banned

Kabuto got pwned by Naruto? Wow! So that is why Kabuto was hit by the Rasengan and still live!!! Then, he got up, *gasp* and ran over to Orochimaru, and again *gasp gasp* stood there without falling. Naruto couldn't wake up for sometime. Forget the names, ChoUji was weak in the Chuunin Exams, after, he became super tough. Plus, we are talking about now, not later. I know Misumi wasn't there to protect him. That was a joke. Since Oro can't let Kabuto go in alone, even her knows there are very strong ninjas, he had to choose some strong ninjas to hlep guid him to the end of the forest. If ChoUji uses meat tank, Misumi will probably lose, if he is tired. ChoUji was slow when he fought Dosu, and Dosu vs Misumi..... Tough one. Dosu would win, but Dosu beat ChoUji easily. We are talking about Misumi in the Chuunin Exams, and we are talking about Chuunin Exams ChoUjo. But anyway, good pointing out the facts there.

14. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Weaker is a useless term. Why would Orochimaru pick someone weaker than Kankuro to be a spy in the Chuunin exams? He didn't, he just didn't realize Kankuro's abilities was the worst matchup for him. Similarly in this case, as it is Chouji's first time in the chuunin exam, he'd have no data on him to know what he could do. By wrapping up Chouji, he'd set himself up for losing his limbs.

You don't always have to be "stronger" to win a fight. Surprises and counters play an integral role in fights in Naruto. Unlike some other animated series where insufficient power means you can't even scratch your opponent, you can actually cause damage to a stronger opponent by having an ability or opportunity and using it at the right time. Even a Hokage can be killed in his sleep with a kunai by Konohamaru if he doesn't have any sort of protection(and doesn't wake up of course). In this case, Chouji has a comparative advantage.

Now that is to say that we must assume Misumi will use that same ability. While it is possible he has others and might use them instead, that would be speculating and beyond the scope of this matchup.

15. Vance Banned

Misumi is smarter, and Chouji is stronger. Like you stated above, smarts usually beats strength. Also, Misumi is also strong.

16. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Misumi wasn't that smart about how he fought. He was downright quite cocky. That's what got him killed. He was probably smart, just didn't use that intelligence in his match, and therefore, would be just as likely to not use that intelligence in this one.

17. Vance Banned

Okay, but rounded out, Misumi is the better ninja.

18. Thanatos Fell in love with my sorrow...

Exactly why would Orochimaru pick someone weaker then Kabuto, to guard Kabuto? Remember that Kabuto's abilities are similar to the level of a Jounin (I think, even though his "official" ranking is 'genin'). I think that Misumi was supposed to be in the same boat as Dosu Kineta, and the other two sound ninja (no idea what their names are)... merely a pawn used to keep the dominoes from falling like a house of cards. Check Mate!

PS: I realised that the last part made little sense, that was for the benefit of any Futurama fans out there. What I mean is, Misumi was merely there so that Kabuto would be in a three man team, so that he could enter the chuunin exam.

PPS: I liked Dosu Kineta. He was one of my favourite minor characters until his death by Gaara (who's even cooler, so it's okay... :scry).

19. Vance Banned

Chouji would lose. If Misumi got too cocky, maybe Chouji would win, but not likely.

20. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

No shet sherlock, like I said, being a better ninja doesn't win you every fight. Chouji is one of the worst ninjas in terms of overall skill, even less than Sakura, but that doesn't mean he'd lose to her in a fight.

21. Thanatos Fell in love with my sorrow...

I'm not so sure. Exactly 'what' would misumi do?

22. Vance Banned

He would attack Chouji, and break his neck.

23. Travis Touchdown The Crownless King

Chouji's neck is isn't out when he uses meat tank, which he would use right away, it being his only justu at that point. And the whole bodyguard thing, and Kabuto needed them to protect him in the forest is BS. Why is it that Kabuto was alone then. Why would a ninja at Kakashi's level need protection?

24. Vance Banned

I said rounded out. That includes power, smarts, and ability. Misumi wouldn't lose to Chuunin Exams Chouji. he trained Chouji pwns most fighters anyway.

25. Taizi124 Shinigami

I think that if they fought it would be like sasuke's prelim fight, he is just facing the wrong person at the wrong time and then chouji would win. That is not saying Chouji is a better fighter, just better at fighting Misumi's style of fighting

26. Vance Banned

Yeah, like TenTen's Temari uses wind, knocks all of the weapons. But if Misumi got Chouji, he would destroy. He Chouji uses meat tank, I still go with Misumi.

27. Mat?icha アナル

same here.

i'm going with chouji.

28. Hyuuga RIP Apoo and Astaroth

I think Chouji wins

29. Vance Banned

Misumi pwns Chouji easily if he gets him. Misumi will never lose...