1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Circle Hidan is standing on- Fake?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by PinkChakra, Oct 4, 2006.

1. PinkChakra Pink Rasengan!!

Is it possible that Shikamaru created a pattern just like hidan's out of his shadow to make Hidan stab himself?

A few points are:

-They only showed a little part of the circle, half was not shown.
    -Hidan looked down after getting stabbed, maybe he wasn't planning to get to the circle, but Asuma ducked (coincidentaly) and Hidan landed on the circle (coincidentaly) :)
    -Shikamaru is Shikamaru

ofcoarse im not sure about it but I don't think Kishi would just toss Asuma away like that

Tags:
  2. Terensu I am the Nara clan!

But Asuma coughed blood!!!! Then again, this might be one of those things where the bag guy thinks he's got the upper hand then bam there are wholes on the ground where Shikamaru's shadow goes to... Or maybe that stick thing Hidan stabbed himself with is Shikamaru's shadow needle thingy that will change to shadow neck bind?! OR maybe it's just Asuma's time?!

3. B Some bitch.

I don't think its fake. I mean, it pretty much looked like Asuma was effected by the scythe stab in Hidan.
    Edit : Maybe not.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  4. Arachnia Manchester United Fan

i dont think shikamaru made the circle he was running towards asuma when he saw hidan go for him
    ...what if Hidan licked his own blood.......major suckage

5. Terensu I am the Nara clan!

^ HAHAHAHAHA, that would rule... Wait I didn't see him lick blood on this chapter?!

6. Arachnia Manchester United Fan

maybe thats the trick....NO KISHI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?!? *screams a battlecry and runs around his room*

7. geG Very Rude

Shikamaru doesn't have enough energy left for that. Besides, if it was fake Shikamaru wouldn't have freaked out as much as he did when Hidan was attacking himself.

8. Nara Shikao Member

Did you notice that this circle is much smaller than previous two? After fighting Nibi and monks Hidan was lying in it. Does he draws another one after battle or what?

I am quite sure that it's not Shika's fake. IMHO only fake could be done with usage of genjustu, but where to find gen-user so strong to affect Akatsuki?

9. ic3ag3blizz New Member

maybe kurenai's team is around and used a genjutsu on everyone to make hidan stab himself...hehehh

10. Kimi Sama A sphincter says what?

No.

Shikamaru stopped using Kagemane a while back, there are several shots showing that his shadow is under his feet and in no way connected to that circle.

Likewise, the circle is visible for the entire chapter, right from the start. Shikamaru had no chance to create such a thing, even if he had the ability to.

Even if it is some how a fake, it makes no difference. Hidan won't be affected by his wound at all, where as Asuma is still half dead and only just able to move.

Besides, as people gleefully ignore, Asuma was clearly wounded by Hidan's self impalement with the scyth.

11. Ghost05 The Ghost

I'm almost positive the circle isn't a fake. Shikamaru is clearly exhausted, there's no way he'd have enough chakra to recreate a circle.

One thing I did notice was that there was a tiny spec of blood in the circle when Hidan jumped back on it after Asuma's attack. Not sure if that would have any significant meaning or not, but it was something I noticed. However, like it or not, I think Asuma's time is up.

12. ShinoRagnar Member

Interesting

Interesting that was actually my first thought too... We havnt yet seen how much shikamaru has developed during these years. His strength will probably be his ability to think many steps in advance. That is why i think that he easily could have forseen all his enemys moves. Perhaps he will also show us a new technique... perhaps a its called "Shadow Trap"-technique and can take any form...even a circle with a triangle inside...:notrust ? I believe that Shikamaru may have total control of the battlefield atm smile-big

13. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I think it's just the normal circle.

14. Nara Shikao Member

I like Shika very much (hard to guess, isn't it?), but I think that Hidan surviving decapitalization was beyond his ability to forsee opponent's future.

About Kurenai, she is good genjutsu user, however, I doubt that she is good enough for Akatsuki.

15. Terensu I am the Nara clan!

A normal circle does not have a triangle inside of it!

16. JokerZZZ The one and only...

its not a fake since asuma was affected and Hidan didnt make a single step away from the circle.

Also the theorie that Shika made a circle by his own shadow technique is plain stupid and not logical.

Asuma is dying or he is going to die 100%

well maybe Shika is eventuelly going to die also sooner or later

17. CrazyMoronX Old Man

No, a normal circle doesn't. But the normal circle, does. :p

18. MS81 Supreme Jounin

can u show the difference between the two circles?

19. welcome New Member

Spoiler:

If the two moved directly to attack each other (which I assume they did reasoning:straight line to one another because Asuma hasn't gotten up yet)

Hidan upon falling backwards after asuma's attack should not have stepped in his original circle. unless we have a magical moving circle

20. Shadow Slayer Poof no Jutsu

Bye bye Asuma, hello reinforcements.

21. caius Member

Hidan could have easily jumped diagonally backward the othe circle. Where you're pointing to in the seond pc is to the right of the two. It could just be farther off screen for that panel. Everything points to the circle being legit as Asuma felt the pain and you saw his eyes open in shock as he realized that Hidan had made it back into the circle.

22. B Some bitch.

If that circle were Shika's shadow, wouldnt there be a line of shadow leading back to him? So I highly doubt it... :oh

23. Shinji 5th Division Captain

its not a fake, and finally asuma is going to die i've waited like 3 weeks for him to die already, and maybe the reinforcements are going to be kurenai or maybe neji.

24. Epizeuxis Success is overrated

I would like to think that Hidan, even being the cocky fighter that he is, would be smart enough to notice the difference between a "gray" shadow colored symbol, and a red one made from his blood...

As for "Shikamaru making a fake one" ... how?

From the look of things, Shikamaru was never anywhere close enough to Hidan's circle to make a fake one. And with his current condition, he should have too little chakra to perform any shadow jutsus.

25. Vicious ♥ Comfortable Liar

Hmm, nice .. but I really think it was just a regular circle.. :oh

26. Masah *****istrator

Could it be possible that the water jutsu Izumo performed was to wash away hidans' previous circle?

27. dummy plug ♥Jiyeon Boing Boing♥

maybe asuma will indeed die...too bad

28. Shadow Slayer Poof no Jutsu

Possibly, but I don't think Asuma is going to get out of this. We need someone to die eventually. They can't just keep surviving and fighting then the story would never end.

29. dummy plug ♥Jiyeon Boing Boing♥

yeah...and they are fightin akatsuki...SOMEONE has too die...lol