• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 8: The Shadow knows

Blade

No, I am going to use the multi-atom, which is two super hot atoms combined. Than I am going to combine the multi atom with the anti-multi atom, and make them annihilate each other. Before the multi-atom blows up.

You still don't understand. A 'hot atom' is no different from a normal atom and therefor renders the 'hot' description useless and the definition redundant and non-existent.
You have described it as having energy to the point it glows. If it is glowing, that means you see it emitting light. Light is photons, photons are energy. If it is emitting energy, it is LOSING ENERGY. An excited atom generally has a rest state, and will, upon energy injection, hold that energy until it has a chance to dump a few photons and return to the rest state.

what you read here is an example, when big brain sb posters challenge each other in a quantum physics duel, over 872 iq, for each poster

:russ :mjlol :mjlol :hestonpls

Last edited:

Xadlin

The Judge Magister

Since I made the post, in the Salem vs Fate Thread, I just wanted to see.
And yes. It seems they still take her scaling serious.

maybe I should have his put MVC wade and Logan instead, but that would be to much of a Rape.

was thinking of putting Wade killing the marvel universe in there as bonus, but Nah. Lost interest

Xhominid

The Avaricious

Since I made the post, in the Salem vs Fate Thread, I just wanted to see.
And yes. It seems they still take her scaling serious.

maybe I should have his put MVC wade and Logan instead, but that would be to much of a Rape.

was thinking of putting Wade killing the marvel universe in there as bonus, but Nah. Lost interest

General Rule for RWBY:
They will ignore every inconsistency and put the characters at the maximum of THEIR interpretations.
This is in comparison to series like Star Wars and Fate where the characters will be lowballed to their absolute proponents every chance people get.

Rom the Chad Knight

The Cosmic Toaster
General Rule for RWBY:
They will ignore every inconsistency and put the characters at the maximum of THEIR interpretations.
This is in comparison to series like Star Wars and Fate where the characters will be lowballed to their absolute proponents every chance people get.

If Weiss can get one-slapped by her father

Percy can one hit KO Team RWBY with ease (Team rocket style)

WishyWashy

Ha. Discount Suggsverse. A bit too much credit, at least Suggs tried to back up his claims of being op with all the infinities, and Omnipotents, and Omegasuperomniverses, and unique hax.

Lionheart is like a lot of fixfic/OpOOC fanfic writers where the main characters are only OP when put next to a bunch of weakling idiots. In terms of feats and hax, they are normally only slightly better than the canon character... If not actual weaker then where the canon characters end up as.

P-X 12

State Alchemist

So apparently, a Juubi vs OP thread devolved into how the OP world is totally the same size as Earth and that Alabasta's just a small-ish island several kms long. Because they're stupid and decide that the river size is wrong for no justifiable reason whatsoever.

...God, that site, man.

Xadlin

The Judge Magister
Aaaand they closed the Mexican cartel vs Hogwarts thread.
Fuking :hestonpls
spergbattles have some gold mines of stupid threads there:
-darth maul vs da Bloods
-Jedi vs Shotgun
-Ywach vs anything
-Hogwarts vs Mexican cartel
-Spider-Man vs Wolverine (lasted 15 years)
like shit. It’s so funny

Xadlin

The Judge Magister

and no, this isn’t Netflix Drac or shadows of darkness drac.
This is mainline OG drac. And demon slayer is a problem for him...
:hestonpls

Top Bottom