1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

City of Heroes/Villains

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by bagelgod, Oct 12, 2006.

1. bagelgod

Who here plays it!? I think it'd be pretty cool, if there enough of us, to make a SG of Konoha, or a VG of Akatsuki, or somethin. If this has already been done, I want in :mad !!

And those of you who play a lot and know a fair amount of spoiler stuff..

Spoiler:
    What powersets do you think would make a good combo for Hidan? I was thinking Regen for the Immortality, and maybe Spines for an inverse of a voodoo doll type of thing.

Tags:
  2. Corruption

I play this game, it's really good, fun, and addicting. I'm already in a SG, and we use venrilo to chat. I'm a lvl 23 mutant mastermind. What's your guys stats, and what server do you usually go on, i'm usually on champion. Are, you already in a SG, cause if you want i'll see if you can join, out SG isn't that big right now because our old one got hacked.

3. crazymtf

Use to play but got bored after two weeks. People really became asses so i gave up and went back to WoW.

4. bagelgod

...Mind boggling! I did the same thing, but with the roles reversed. I had probably the worst experience with WoW in my life. Felt like walking up hill through boiling syrupy magma.

@Darkness
    I'm an altoholic at heart...I play on Freedom and Liberty, and I got a few heroes on Champion. Sounds pretty cool; if I can come up with a decent powerset for a Hidan rip off, I'll make him on Champion =D Shoot a message to @Mustachioed Man in game, thats me!

5. crazymtf

Haha, i really liked COH. I played WoW about 4-5 months before it and i still enjoy COH but the time came when no one would help, none of my friends played it, and i couldnt stand it, so i gave in and went back to WoW. Stopped awhile then came back about 4 days ago :)

6. AFreak2005

I used the search function and found a pretty big thread on this.

Link removed

7. Corruption

I'll hit you up, my guy on champion is OblivionX. I might make another villain, maybe it should be someone from Akatsuki.

8. Taffer

I love CoV more....masterminds are my favourites. I actually left WoW to come to this, the server i had been on to 60 became crap :(

9. Corruption

I got CoV, masterminds are my favorites too. But, it sucks, it seems like the ventrilo server we use is down right now.

10. en-sama

i play, its an awesome game set, i have a level 32 ninja/dark mastermind and on heroes i have a level 14 broadsword/regen

11. Hubbahubba

I played in beta for COH way back when, got it, played for 6 months or so till wow came out. I have revisited it a couple time, got my main (MA/SR scrapper) to lvl 41, and I keep track of content, but there hasn't been enough incentive to go back again...nothing new, that I'm interested in at least. I ant more hero classes personally. I considered COV, but that still has too little to interest me...I dunno why. However COH's character creation is the best ever, I wish more games were like that.

12. Psysalis

i play it, I'm on the guardian server. but on tuesday when phantasy star universe comes out my activity on coh/cov is going to decrease greatly

13. little nin

i had akatsuki villain SG? its been so long since i played this shit, dont worry u will all get bored of it soon, and then go on WoW, as i did...

poor things (the people that buy it and think wow a cool game! -- month later) what a waste of money! lol, thats how COH people make their money, from people constantly buying it!

AND I WAS IN THAT FIRST "PRETTY BIG" thread...

14. DreamingGod

I have WoW, but I play CoV/H on my Friends Account.

My char on Virtue is the 8 talis Jin and he is a Dark Meele, Regen Scrapper.

And i'd love a Naruto SG!

Anyways, I was going to make a thread on how to make Naruto Chars in CoH!