1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Classic Magneto vs. Sinestro

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by facesaucey, Jul 14, 2019.

1. facesaucey

To my knowledge Magneto's Electromagnetic Manipulation also most likely means he can manipulate Sinestro's light constructs. Although Sinestro is a powerhouse so I made this because I was legit not sure who would take this (If current post-Rebirth Sinestro is too much I'll switch to New 52 Sinestro)

Tags:
  2. Imagine

Fairly certain Magneto gets stomped unless there are slowings of classic Mags consistently above planet level and FTL. I know he can at least amp himself to potentially higher degrees.

New 52 would still be too much as well.

3. facesaucey

And he is strong enough to completely bend apart and dismantle Wolverine's adamantium skeleton which given its durability and tensile strength makes Erik's Magnetism pretty friggin powerful.

That's all that comes to mind though. He should get scaling from Post-Extremis Iron Man's picosecond reaction speed but that's only gonna amount to like 1,000c reaction speed which is nothing compared even to no name Lanterns. So Sinestro definitely has a massive speed advantage.

4. Claudio Swiss

Given sinestro is Hal equal and pretty sure Sinestro isnt lacking in the hax apartment as well dont see mag winning It.

5. Gunstarvillain

Classic mag was a solid glass cannon herald keep sleeping

Feats like pulling the lightspeed bullet kitty was trapped in travelling through space to save her life.

Reacts perfectly to northstar who stomps quicksilver