1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Closing of DB criticism.

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by sbutter, Dec 3, 2005.

1. sbutter Confused

I feel the closure of a thread dedicated to discussing the flaws in DB's tactics was wrong, located in the Bleach section of the forums. People were openly discussing their feelings while being able to gain a grander perspective of the issue at hand. But the moderation reduced certain key posts while closing the thread all together, which prevents any other constructive comments on DB's choice words and attitude, and the community as well.

Tags:
  2. Jew I got REP!!!

I feel the same way, they are discriminating the jewish community, they allow nazi posts in there and don't allow us to defend ourselves.

P.S. It shows up there that I have only 1 post, but that is not true, they deleted all my posts which is clearly a discrimatory practice by a moderator who judging from the info on his profile is 16 years old. Shouldn't a moderator be a negotiator of sorts and someone "adult-like" :blink

3. TenshiOni Active Member

If he wants it trashed - it's trashed.

4. sbutter Confused

So if I start any popular thread in this forum community, I can have it thrashed?

5. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

you guy's are spamming and trolling and flaming again.
    Tenshinoni, if you can bring this up with the mods, these guys should be banned permanently. I'm pretty sure that they are with the GNAA group and they are just screwing around with people in the forum, they are bound to waste more people's time and energy (there goal) and to hurt people's feelings in the process.

6. Jew I got REP!!!

so we made narutosimpson look stupid and he decided to close the thread? can't u just erase his posts? He was immature anyways.

7. TenshiOni Active Member

8. lafnear Dattebayo Editor/Timer

Only one member of DB has anything to do with the GNAA. The rest of us may be amused by their antics but we are not directly associated.

Some one the other posters are loyal DB fans. But we still don't control their actions, so don't blame us if they do silly things.

9. Jew I got REP!!!

OH and you signature with a 12 yr old's ghetto ass doesn't hurt other people's feelings knowing there are perverts like you in the world that could be doing innapropriate things to 12 yr olds.

10. sbutter Confused

Also, I am not a part of the GNAA. Please do not connect me to issues you have little experience with. Thank you. I am sorry you feel your thread was ruined and feel so strongly to recommend us being banned from the this part of the anime community. P.S. Laf is a girl.

11. TenshiOni Active Member

Right, well, recycling this before it gets out've hand. =/