1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold Lipolysis Belt

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by DemonDragonJ, Nov 26, 2018.

1. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

I recently purchased myself a , since diet and exercise have failed to eliminate the fat on my abdominal region (which thankfully is barely noticeable, but I would like to eliminate it before it can grow larger). I used it yesterday, which involves placing against the area of one's body from which one wishes to eliminate fat, and turning it on. The instructions say to wait for four weeks before using it on the same area, again, so I hope that I shall see results by that time.

I obviously will be certain to remain physically active and monitor my diet while using the device, but, since I spent a fairly significant amount of money on that belt, I expect that it shall perform the task that it is intended to do, or I shall be very displeased.

Does anyone here have any opinions to offer on this subject? Have you ever used a cold lipolysis belt, and, if so, what were your experiences with it?

Tags:
  2. Shrike Let's Baby

3. Everlong a place where my hair belongs

my sister came down with that and now i don’t have a sister anymore

4. JoJo 「nani the fuck」

i came down with that and went from fadi to fadima

5. IchijiNijiSanji Well-Known Member

i don't think belts work as well

6. Gin the Nighty Well-Known Member

did ddj get threadbanned from the country club or something

7. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

No, but are you saying that this thread would be better in that section?

8. Gin the Nighty Well-Known Member

most likely, if you desire serious responses, which i assume you do

9. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

Yes, I do; who do I ask about moving the thread?

10. Gin the Nighty Well-Known Member

11. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

12. Moritsune Jack Hammer

They don't work. Spoiler alert, pretty much anything that promises that you can just sit there and let it do the work doesn't do anything. Not to be an asshole or anything, but people that say diet and exercise don't work typically aren't doing either properly.

Here is a great resource for setting up your diet, completely free as well. There are tons of programs on that site as well, I'd recommend using the big 5 program as it doesn't take too much time out of your week, and will work for most people not trying to go to an extreme end of strength or bodybuilding.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Mider T Oh Christmas T!

United States
    What exercise have you been doing?

14. Sassy Equipped with nothing

It looks like it wouldn't work well like everyone mentioned before me, it looks like a lazy option to do if your not willing to do the work behind it.

15. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

I alternate; on some days, I shall do upper-body exercises, and on other days, I shall do lower-body exercises, but, regardless of whatever else I do, I always do pectoral and abdominal exercises whenever I go to the gym.

First, the device has 189 reviews on Amazon.com, and 80% of those reviews gave it five starts out of five, so that many users cannot be wrong; it certainly is possible that some of those users were reimbursed for giving it positive reviews, but they cannot all have been reimbursed. Also, this article states that people who have undergone cool sculpting may experience up to a 25% reduction in the fat in their treated areas; that article was referring to cool sculpting performed by professionals, but I cannot afford such a treatment, so I need to seek alternative methods for fat reduction.

Second, unlike some weight-loss treatments, this device is based upon proven scientific research. Fat cells freeze at a higher temperature than do most other cells in the body, so they can be frozen and killed without causing damage to other cells, and, furthermore, after puberty, the number of fat cells in the human body does not change; when a person gains weight, their fats cells expand, and when they lose weight, their fats cells shrink. Therefore, if the fat cells can be killed, they are permanently eliminated.

Third, some people may word harder at losing weight, such as my brother and his wife in anticipation of their wedding, but I prefer to work smarter. My brain is my best asset, so I am using it; I certainly am not forsaking exercise and proper diet, but I am employing science to assist me. If someone was diabetic, would they simply not take insulin supplements because they felt that they body could produce its own insulin? If someone had asthma (as does my brother), would that person not user their inhaler if they experienced trouble breathing? If a person was infected with a deadly disease, would they take medicine to fight it, or would they trust their own body to be able to fight the disease without assistance? This situation is not as dire, but it has a very similar idea.

16. Atlantic Storm summa cum laude Supporting Staff

These things don't work, DDJ. You've been scammed.

17. Moritsune Jack Hammer

Look dude, I honestly don't care which option you go with, I was only offering some information that will actually help you. If you want to wear a cold belt for the next few months while sitting on your couch, then complain about still being fat at the end, knock yourself out.

18. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

Have I not already said that exercising is not working? I could have liposuction done on myself, but that is invasive surgery, whereas cool sculpting is non-invasive. What other options do I have?

I appreciate your assistance, but exercise is not working, so I need to employ some other method, and I am not fat; I simply have fat on my abdominal region that I dearly wish to eliminate.

19. Mider T Oh Christmas T!

United States
    Have you considered that your exercise isn't effective because you aren't doing it long enough or correctly? Also diet.

20. Moritsune Jack Hammer

Like Mider said, I doubt your diet and training are on point if you have fat that you don't want. If you're just too lazy to follow the guides that I linked, go ahead and shell out the money for liposuction, because your belt is a $100 piece of garbage. Or, like I said, wait the four months, at the end of which you'll be in the same situation because there will be no improvement to your physique.

21. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

I work a forty-hour-per-week job, so I do not have time to exercise any more frequently than what I currently am; if I did not have the job that I currently have, then I would have greater time for exercising,l but I then would not have money for supporting myself.

And I eat a fairly healthy diet; I will admit that I do not eat quite as many fruits and vegetables as I should, but I have protein and dairy with very meal and am making an effort to limit sugar and carbohydrates in my diet.

22. Mider T Oh Christmas T!

United States
    Well how long are you at the gym and how much time do you spend at each station?
    Also I dunno why you're saying 40 hour work week as if that isn't the norm for the average American.

23. Moritsune Jack Hammer

Yeah, I work 40-60 hours per week and have plenty of time for the gym. You're just not prioritizing your fitness, DDJ. Like I said, feel free to take the lazy route, but don't be surprised when you've made no improvements in four months.

24. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

I typically am there between 90 and 120 minutes, and I spend nearly ten minutes on each machine; I usually go to the gym every Tuesday and Thursday, occasionally going there on Saturday, as well.

How often do you go to the gym, and how much time do you spend there each time?

25. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

What about device? It uses heat instead of cold to eliminate fat cells, so I am considering it, but it is very expensive, so I am wary of spending that much money on it.

26. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
  27. Moritsune Jack Hammer

There's your problem there, your training intensity is not where it needs to be if you can spend that long in the gym on one session. You're also resting too much or using too little weight if you're on one machine for a whole 10 minutes. 4 sets of an exercise should take somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 minutes with a generous 1 minute rest between sets. Seriously, follow that training program I sent, you'll be in the gym no more than 5 hours per week, and so long as you make an effort to progressively overload on the lifts you'll see results, likely with no change to your current diet required.

I typically hit the gym four days per week, for an hour or a little more. My training contains all the main lifts from the program I linked, just set up on more of a bro split style.

Edit:

No, no, 1000x no. Like I said in my first reply, anything that promises to do the work for you while you sit on your couch is bullshit. Either use proper diet and training, or go to a doctor and get liposuction, or a prescription to phentermine (basically speed).

28. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

@Moritsune, I appreciate your advice, but, as I have said, I am seeking to eliminate the fat cells on my body, not merely shrink them, and liposuction leaves scars, so I need another option.

If you do not mind me saying so, you sound like a Luddite, being distrustful of science; it was advances in science that led to the invention of vaccines and the elimination of the majority of deadly diseases, which, in turn, led to human life spans dramatically increasing. It was advances in science that led to the invention of prosthetic limbs, which were a godsend to people whose natural limbs had been amputated. It was advances in science that led to the harnessing of electricity and the invention of refrigeration, automobiles, transistors, and the internet, all of which have changed human society dramatically. And now, I am seeking to use an advance in science to fix a problem with my body, but, if no advances in science had ever occurred, humans would still be praying to deities to cure diseases while being lucky to live past age forty keeping themselves warm with fire, and hoping that their supply of food would not spoil before they could eat it.

And you still have not addressed the fact that it is very unlikely that all of those reviews for the product could be wrong.

29. Mider T Oh Christmas T!

United States
    That's not at all what he was saying:rotfl

I don't think I've ever seen someone miss the point this much and run with it. Not even you:oldryoma

I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard right now:lmao

30. Grey Wolf You Want Some Of My Wood Release?

United States
    He just had another topic closed. How long before this one cause he does not desire the serious answers being given to him...