1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado Gunman Assults Teen Hostages

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by , Sep 28, 2006.

1. Messages:

Given this happened in the same state as Columbine, I'm a bit surprised that the school's security was lax enough for this sicko to get in.

EDIT: According to one story the guy's backpack was . :oh

Tags:
  2. Buskuv Retired Staff

Wow, that's just sad.

Though I don't think that was in complete control of his mind though, who in their right mind would do that?

I do think he probably intened to rape is hostages, with the backpack and all...

3. Messages:
    Well, there are plenty of sane people who do horrific things too. The articles are saying that he was homeless, lived in his car and had a few minor crimes on his police record, but beyond that no one seems to know much about what led him to do this.

Probably given that the police say that what he did went beyond "touching and fondling".

It's terrible that those girls had to go through that and witness the death of their classmate.

4. Buskuv Retired Staff

I agree with you, there are plenty of normal people who do horrid things, but a majority of people who do these types have some sort of trauma in their lives, or some sort of mental disorder.

It doesn't justify or excuse what he did, mind you, but keep in mind a good many of these cases could be avoided if helped these people beforehand.

5. CrazyMoronX

Just so long as no one makes a comparison between this, and Columbine, we'll be alright. :nod

Anyway, I saw this on the news the other day when I got home. I wasn't really shocked, to tell you the truth. Just another day in the neighborhood.

6. olaf

when I heard about that my only thought was "what, again?"

things like that happen quite often recently.

7. Razgriez

You'd be surpized how easy it is to take a school hostage.

Hell, terrorists could easily blow up our schools without fair warning. Makes you feel safe uh? Well, just remember theres always strength in numbers and Im sure theres a lot more kids in your school then some gunman has in his gun. Im sure some of you may go down but a group of 10 could easily beat the shit out of a guy with a gun. Unless he has an assualt rifle, then your fucked cause theres not much that you can hide behind with that and 10 people would go down pretty easily.

I wouldnt be surprized if some states start having cops regularily visit schools and patrol them once a day or so.

8. FrostXian

OMG YES TERRORISTS I AM SO HORRIFIED EVEN THOUGH THERE HASNT BEEN A SINGLE TERRORIST ATTACK ON AMERICA FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS HELP US GOD! :wtf

9. Razgriez

Thats because we have built up a strong homeland defense, and fighting the terrorists on foreign soil. So they have been so busy focusing on just surviving and the war in Iraq that they cant bring the fight to us.

10. poppin123

Have they said anything about the school security? Don't they have cops at most schools now?

11. Razgriez

Thats only in the inner cities where crime is awful and a lot of today's youth is participating in doing unlawful things at a regular basis.

12. Razza

Strange people in this world. Things like this make me dislike some of humanity... And the SWAT were right in taking the guy by force. From what was happeneing the risk was too great to wait.

13. Sogeking

It's sad. Our world is on a bad course right now.

14. martryn

Shit happens. The poor girl was in the right place at the right time and went and got herself killed anyway. What a sick fuck that guy is. You'd have to be to kill a teenage girl. Holy smokes... This sickens even me reading it, and I've seen some sick shit.