1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Come, and allow me to regale you all with a nonsensical story of the tragic god, Gagalamagala

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Vae Victis, Sep 13, 2018 at 2:54 AM.

1. Vae Victis Refused the sacrifice

Twice upon a space, there was a god who was known as Gagalamagala, but you'd know that if you read the title.

... And the god gagalamagala slathered himself in the forbidden nectar that was Zeus's pickle juice, and cast his being into a nest of mating honey badgers. The end, for now. Feel free to make up your own lore and keep this crap going. I'm only doing this to get my post number up. Might as well be honest, amirite?

Tags:
  2. Ernel32.dll Smoother Than Breast Milk Moderator

3. Ernel32.dll Smoother Than Breast Milk Moderator

4. MAD crescendo

Catdank Faction:
    you made 1 post in the last 29 hours

ur not trying very hard

5. Vae Victis Refused the sacrifice

No dupe here, I just mozied on over to lurk and watch the chaos a friend told me about, and thanks for the welcome~

I said I was being honest with my intentions, I never mentioned the minuscule effort I'd be putting into it... Save for now-

6. Raiden formerly President Goobang

Once you start you can't stop. Watch out :LOS :LOS.