1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Rasengan Forshadowed?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Kaiox, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Kaiox

1. There are two forms of Chakra Manipulation. Altering Form, and altering Nature.
    2. Rasengan alters it's "form" into a massive chakra spiral.
    3. Knowing this, Rasengan is an incomplete jutsu, since it was originally intended to be combined with Chakra altered into an element such as fire, wind, lightning, earth, or water.

Now we know that Naruto is attempting to complete Rasengan, shown here.

We see the effects here caused a massive vortex. Notice how Naqruto was trying to force wind chakra into the Rasengan.

Now Kakashi uses Chidori as an example of manipulating "nature"

Of course you may be wondering why the heck I brought up Chidori in a Rasengan Topic and how it is completed. So now I show you an example of what happened in VoTE.

Spoiler: VoTE Event

NOw when we see Chidori and Rasengan FORCED together, wouldn't it technically force both nature-manipulated and form-manipulated chakra into one complete combination of both? The reaction was similar. when Naruto tried inserting wind element into Rasengan, he was blown away, and lightning, it blasted both Sasuke and Naruto away.

Could it be possible that the clash between Chidori and Rasengan at VoTE be a clue as to what the complete Rasengan would look like?

After all, we know that Kishi loves to forshadow things, such as Team 7's Sannin thing.

Anyways, this is just something that I had in mind, and I would like to know what you guys think of it.

Tags:
  2. Superb Herb

So you are saying to complete the Rasengan he must first learn chidori and then combine them all???????

Im confused.

3. LordoftheAbyss

- VoTE: lightning was forced OUT and it hit both Naruto and Sasuke
    - Naruto's try: wind was forced OUT and hit Naruto and his clones

what do we learn? u can't put the element INSIDE rasengan.... I think u have to shape it wind from scratch and then put raw chakra inside!

4. baconstyle

Interesting, but where's the theory? The only way we could be sure that Kishi was foreshadowing what's to come is if one of the characters said anything such as....
    Naruto: "ah, it was like the time my rasengan and Sasuke's chidori fused together"

Otherwise, we are simply left to believe that it was the collision of two powerful jutsu.

5. Kaiox

Okay, what I meant was that we saw Chidori and Rasengan combine and it created a blowing up effect, and that Chidori is nature based and Rasengan is form based.

When they were forced together, the nature-manipulated chakra and form-manipulated chakra were temporarily combined and it exploded. so I was thinking that maybe this would be what Complete rasengan would be similar to.

Anyways, what the theory was, was that the collision at VoTE would be very similar to complete Rasengan. That was my point. So if Complete Rasengan comes out, it would be reminiscent of VoTE.

6. Superb Herb

Chidori is both shape and element composed ransegan is just shape manipulation.

chidori is shaped to discharge and has elemental lighting in it, where as Rasengan is just the highest level of form manipulation without an element.

7. Kaiox

yes, but the main power of Chidori's chakra usage is mainly using lightning chakra. and pretty much, if you get Chidori, and combine it with Rasengan, you get teh best of both worlds.

Lightning Chakra AND highest level of form manupulation.

8. Superb Herb

Wind is the supreme battle element, so I believe it would be better for rasengan. And no where in the manga does it say that chidori is MAINLY lighting element as far as we know it is half and half.

9. baconstyle

I agree. The Complete Rasengan will be as powerful, if not moreso, than what we saw at VoTE

10. baconstyle

I agree. The Complete Rasengan will be as powerful, if not moreso, than what we saw at VoTE

11. Superb Herb

It will be far more powerful than chidori or anything like that, I mean the reg rasengan was at about the same level and that was only half of it.smile-big

12. Kaiox

No where does it say that Wind is the supreme battle element. Wind is just best for close to mid range combat, which is Naruto's fighting style. It never stated that any element was better than another.
    Of corse complete rasengan would be more powerful than Chidori.

13. FadedBlack

it may potentially have a similar effect but i highly doubt it would be that uncontrollable that it would knock him back into oblivion

14. Kiyoshi

I am leaning towards more of the nature of the Rasengan being revealed there. You can't put elemental into it without the Rasengan going BOOOM!.

Well, if Rasengan Complete is a bomb and Yondaime's plan was to Hiraishin in, drop it, and then hiraishin out......

15. ANBUBooBoo

I doubt it'd be much like VoTE. It'd make sense that the elemental rasengan would just be a rasengan with wind chakra circling inside, rather than base chakra. By all logic, it shouldn't actually look much different. If it was a big explosion in his hand, it'd be pretty unweildly, and not a ninja-like technique at all.

I predict it will just be a rasengan (perhaps with some wind swirling around, but not gale-force) that can slice through anything like a hot knife through butter.

16. Descent of the Lion

I think you just have to mold wind natured chakra into the rasengan shape..instead of making the rasengan and then adding the wind later.

17. Mangekyō

IT doesnt say its the best element but it doesn say its best offensive element doesnit it? I believe i read that in the manga

18. The Fourth Hokage

No, forcing to two together like that will not complete the jutsu. The purpose of the completed rasengan would be to take nature manipulated chakra and applying the form to it.

19. King_Rollo

Guys, please, you need to start using the real word for it - "Windsengan"

20. Superb Herb

actually Kakashi stated in the manga that wind is the supreme battle element. I don't remember which chapter though.

21. drunk kitsune

this is exactly what i've thought. i think naruto is doing it wrong; he is trying to make a rasengan and then change it to wind, when what he needs to do is make a rasengan using wind chakra - mold his chakra into wind first, then do rasengan.

...did that make sense?

22. Paco Fulgore

maybe he must find some way to get wind chakra in one hand and regular rasengan into another. maybe then he could fuse them to complete the jutsu

:narsengan

23. Sariachan

Nope, its new name is "Kazengan" or "Fuusengan". :p

24. Hardtack

Interesting idea...wouldn't shock me if it came off like something at the vote.

Asuma mentioned something as well in chap 317 about wind element being the strongest offensive power for close combat and mid-range attacks.

25. PerfectAmmo

The attacks name will probably be something like Kazegen/Kazeken (wind sphere), Kazeresengen/Kazeresenken (wind spiral sphere), or Resenkazegen/Resenkazeken (spiral wind sphere).

On Chidori, didn't Kakashi say that Chidori was the result of his attempts to merge the Resengen with his Lightining Chakra when he showed Naruto that he could do the Resengen? Chidori is perfect Lightining nature manipulation, while its evolutions Raikiri (a blade made of pure Lightining chakra), and Chidori Nagashi (a shielding aura of pure Lightining chakra) have some (not perfect) form manipulation.

26. Zetamancer

Chidori is not shape manipulation, where in the manga is that stated? Kakashi simply gather's chakra and releases it as lightning at his hand.

27. loscar141

what if he can use the wind to make the resengan a throwing attack like surround the resengan with wind chakra, to keep its shape and to keep it compressed. make sense? yeah a cheap idea but hey so is
    Spoiler:
    akatsuki wanting , world domination

28. MrRabbit

I think that Naruto should just give up on the Rasengan and combine his newly developed wind manipulation abilities with the one thousand years of pain.

29. 7tRAcker7

I'm so sorry not be agree with you, but one of the things that said Kakashi was that even Yondaime could ever perform a jutsu that can mix both form and nature cakra manipulation. The difficult thing is not put wind chakra into the rasengan the dificult thing is mix up the to manipulations. Chidori never ever had an especific form Rasengan is a perfect sphere.

It's obvious that Naruto isn't working from the aproximation.

The thing is that Naruto wouldn't let the super Rasengan aside, he needs to beat Kakashi, Jiriaya and Yondaime in finishing the "Ultimate Rasengan". This attack will be really atonishing, this will remember you folks the Kamehameha.

BTW that is very hilarious and deadly Mr. Rabbit LOL WHIRLWIND OF THOUSAND YEAR OF PAIN!!!!

30. Superb Herb

Actually what you just said is contradicting to the manga, take a look at this page

he says not only lighting but also, allow it to discharge chakra as the shape.