• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is January 24 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Convo Thread Episode 7: Rule of Bird

Which Bird is the Scummiest of Them All ?

• Total voters
Yeah, I just got bit on the ass hard for putting that off as long as I did lol.

Found out to fix my PoS 87 300e, I might as well just get a new car since the repairs will run me more than 2x what I paid for the damned thing. Can still run a while, probably, but an oil leak from bad gaskets is starting to make my alternator burn out, so I have a set time limit that I do not know.

Sadly I have money for neither option, rip.

sorry to hear that man. yeah bad gaskets almost always will run more than the car is worth. I always said I want to learn how to fix everything I can on a car myself so I don't have to pay someone else too.

Oddjutsu

green thumbs
@RemChu @God Of Shinobi remember that mafia universe story I told you guys, it turns out it all started because the guy fell for a fucking meme.

You know when someone asks for a summary then someone else goes "cop checked you and you come up guilty, any last words" He fell for that lololololololol

RemChu

Chasing the rabbit
Careful man she could have been like some gypsy witch.
@RemChu @God Of Shinobi remember that mafia universe story I told you guys, it turns out it all started because the guy fell for a fucking meme.

You know when someone asks for a summary then someone else goes "cop checked you and you come up guilty, any last words" He fell for that lololololololol
It's been awhile uh refresh my memory.

Also @ Sigmund very nice car. Aesthetic look

Aries

ChaosReaper
Favs submissions/sign ups are mostly done in march or something like that. Ill likely make the thread early and ask for it to be stickied. I want to have enough time to make banners for the roles

Top Bottom