1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Cool Sculpting

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by DemonDragonJ, Apr 8, 2018.

1. DemonDragonJ Creeping Death

is a medical procedure in which fat cells are frozen, thereby eliminating them from the body. After reaching adulthood, humans do not add new fat cells to their bodies; their existing fat cells either expand or shrink as they gain or lose weight, so freezing the cells away will eliminate them permanently, making cool sculpting an ideal method when diet and exercise alone will not suffice to remove fat.

I myself am very thin (although "slender" may be a better word, as I am not emaciated; I do possess muscle mass), but I do have a minor amount of fat around my waist that is very annoying and that no amount of exercise seems to be able to eliminate. Thankfully, it is not noticeable if I am fully clothed (and even barely noticeable when I am shirtless), but I still wish to remove it from my body, so that it cannot grow larger in the future. For that reason, I am very interested in cool sculpting, and I actually went to a clinic to inquire about such a service, and, after a physical examination, the nurses determined that I had too little fat to be an ideal candidate for cool sculpting.

Obviously, I was very pleased to be told that I have very little fat on my body, but I was displeased to hear that I was not an ideal candidate for cool sculpting, as I thought that freezing such a small amount of fat would be a easy task for the procedure, so I shall need to find another way to eliminate the fat from my waist.

What does everyone else say about this subject? Have you ever had cool sculpting performed on your body, and, if so, what results did you experience?

Tags:
  2. Monna Malicious Miraculous Malevolent Maelstrom

Sounds a bit extreme to just remove a beer belly. :hitbatman

This procedure is likely for people who are obese, which is why they declined you as a candidate.

3. Aphrodite Well-Known Member Advisor

I never tried it but its very popular where i live. Kinda high priced though. I dont know of anyone who have done it so i cant say if it works.

4. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Supporting Staff

5. DemonDragonJ Creeping Death

I exercise fairly often, and I make an effort to eat a fairly healthy diet, but some fat cells are especially stubborn and resist removal, which is why this procedure was invented.

I have tried to see if I could replicate the effects of this procedure on my own, by pressing ice packs against the areas of my body that have fat, but I always lose patience before I can leave them for a sufficient duration to produce results, and there has been no noticeable difference.

6. El Hit For the HORDE!

7. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Supporting Staff

Losing body fat isn't just about eating a healthy diet. A healthy diet helps, but it's more how much you eat than what you eat.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Mexico
    If you get 10,000 likes on facebook, you'll lose your belly fat.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Aruarian Ensō // Reflection Eternal

Premise is based on old research and is incorrect, see: Scientific term for increase of cells is hyperplasia, in case the article is hard to comprehend.

I think a healthier approach for you would be mental: realize that stored fat is necessary for your physical health and is normal. You're probably the only one that notices it and is put off by it. I doubt Lady J would care. Even professional athletes, especially those who have to make weight, still have some. And as said above, exercise does not reduce fat. What you can do is work on gaining muscle mass. Work on getting more muscle mass on your upper-body, and your belly will look slimmer in proportion. Work on gaining muscle mass in your core, and your abdomen will look more aesthetic.