1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Coredin's own little arthread.

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Core, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Core

I've decided to make more art recently, so I'm gonna start an art thread instead of cluttering this section of the forums. And it starts off with a whole 2 pics!! :omg

Spoiler: Yes I'm hiding under a tag

My most recent work as of the 18th, and my first picure fully done on my pretty new tablet. I did the backround quickly, he's standing un a ramp up a tall tower thing... or something like that. Yes, hes an OC.

Spoiler: Yup here too

I posted the sketch for this a little bit ago, but now I added something and colored it. The lineart for this is weeks older than the first one, but the coloring is only a day or 2 older(I like the first ones coloring better). And yes, hes random.

I do have a deviantart account, which is pretty much the same as this thread but with less explanations about the pictures. The account name starts with a C, I will let you guess the rest. And if you can't guess it..... :huh

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
    Tags:
  2. nt90

3. Core

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  4. Nihao

You've really improved a lot. :amuse And the colouring is coming along nicely.
    I really like the top one though. Maybe just make the hand a little bigger. But overall, great job. :thumbs

5. Jef88

you keep getting better
    keep them comming

6. StoneWalker

nice character designs :leepose dunno why, but I love the blue sky in the 1st one <3
    some small anatomy probs n__n