1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

costume for hallows eve

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by babide50, Oct 11, 2006.

1. babide50

srry bout the post if its in the wrong forum...but i needed some help and didnt know where to go...

I would like to be sasuke from naruto and i need a little help on the costume from those who want to offer, i dont know what to do for the shirt...how it has the big coloar and its to big of a hassle to online ship it....i live in toronto, so if anyone can help...

p.s i also want to have a white bands around my arms and black tape...how should i do this.... i basicly want to look like this...Link removed or...
    Link removed

thank you!

Tags:
  2. the 1 and only jj

none of the images work. but im assumiung youa re talking about his chunnin exams outfit.as for the shirt if you don't want to order online then the only other way is to have a tailor make it for you or you can make it yourself, and if you are lucky there could be a store that sells cosplay stuff. now as for the arm things, that's pretty easy. all you have to do is get the white tape(forgot what it's called but it's used for sports) and then just get some random black tape and thats it.