1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Could it have been Because of Uchiha Madara that Kyuubi attacked Konoha....

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Zhero, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Zhero BAN-KAI!!!!!!

Jus a thought, The 4th's Rival could have been Uchiha Madara, they might have not been on the same team or anything, but no one really has spoken clearly on why Kyuubi attacked Konoha, its jus that the story starts with him doing so. Plus, I dont know if im right on this, but does anyone say that The 4th actually used the death god jutsu, if he did then, he had to do research on how to seal these bijuu.........Uchiha Madara, couldve attacked the fox or done something to awake the powers of kyuubi....

this is all speculation

Discuss away

Tags:
  2. TheoDerek Rise Against

Madara was Shodai's rival. He had most likely died before Yondaime became anything great.

3. Vegeta Cunt Sammy

That is an assumption, not fact.

Truth is, we only know a couple of things about Uchiha Madara.
    1. He's a Sharingan User.
    2. He has met Kyuubi in the past.

And, THATS IT!

4. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

huh...good thought, i like it....but didn't he die when he fought shodai? if i'm mistaken and he didn't then this is a huge possibility. he must have done it to get back at the village. if he could control the kyuubi( like sasuke can) then this is very possible. which may support the AL being madara. he wants to control the power himself to destroy all the villages....but it's all speculation right now.

5. TheoDerek Rise Against

If that statue isn't Madara I will eat my keyboard. :oh

The statue has hair exactly like Sasuke excpet a bit longer. And that was the statue Sasuke stood on before his fight with Naruto(Naruto stood on the Shodai statue). Kakashi compared Naruto and Sasuke to the statues, so obviously Sasuke was compared to the one that has hair exactly like his. And then Kyuubi compares Sasuke to an Uchiha that he had previously met. Just too coincidental for them to be different Uchihas IMO.

6. Soljah Super Ghost

Im thinkin that Madara may have released it possibly tryin to gain more power for himself to achieve a higher lvl.

7. Vegeta Cunt Sammy

Funny seeing as I would have thought Shodai would not have had to fight someone from his own village. I think those statues are too resemble a battle between the Leaf Village and another Village. So IMO, the other statue is off a Kage.

8. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

there is no "guarantee" that madara rivaled shodai although pretty much everyone speculates and believes he did also he may of been connected to yondaime but i highly doubt this although i do believe a sharingan user had something to do with the kyuubi and in this case it may of been madara i really dont know lol its hard to find stuff out about madara when theyve only used his name once in the entire manga series and we still no absolutely nothing about him other than the fact he is an uchiha who can use sharingan and has met with kyuubi

9. TheoDerek Rise Against

Well if Sasuke and Naruto's lives are remarkably like those of the statues then wouldn't it make sense that the statues were friends/rivals that were for some reason forced to fight eachother?

10. Zhero BAN-KAI!!!!!!

Well, no one ever stated that it was Uchiha Madara

11. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

most likely they were friends..but like naruto and sasuke something happened...possibly madara was opposed to shodai ruling over the village.

12. Vegeta Cunt Sammy

Yeah, but I thought it was a battle that ended a war?

13. Akatsuki Leader Uzimaki Akatsuki leader

I thought if not wrong madara was the other go at VOTE. He help make the leaf village/ Leaf village was made a long time ago i thought so

14. Vegeta Cunt Sammy

Thats speculation.

15. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Well, the first part of your speculation is nothing new. The second part however is interesting, that is, the 4th learned about the Death God Sealing Technique from Madara. I highly doubt this, but its pretty interesting.

For the record, it is not a fact that Madara is the rival of the Shodaime Hokage. Its a theory and should not be stated as fact.

16. louis We are Lasers-Lupe Fiasco

i think that he was the one who did relese the kyuubi on kohana

17. Zhero BAN-KAI!!!!!!

18. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Well, as this is all speculation.

If the Statue in the VotE is Uchiha Madara, there the possibilities of him attacking Konoha are rather low (I think that Konoha is at less 100 years old, wich will make Madara, if he is the statue, at least 120-130, so unlikely).

The theory sounds interesting, but I think that if Madara were a "recent" figure in Konoha, he would be at least mentioned once during some Sandaime speak.

Even then, interesting point.

19. dregoth Cooking Genius

Madara was too strong to yondaime ever dream of being his rival.

Proof?

Kyuubi to Naruto: You're weak. You and yondaime are both alike. (VotE)

Kyuubi to Sasuke: (Omfg!) That chakra even more cursed than mine...the same of Uchiha Madara. (please don't kill meeee! I'm a pussy fox!)

20. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

:huh

I remember that as: You're weak. Give thanks to Yondaime Hokage who imprisoned me.

21. 4ghost Seimei

Actually I believe that it was definetly the Third Mangekyou Sharingan user that released the Kyuubi onto Konoha. I also believe that this character was driven by revenge to do such a thing. They were blindly trying to get revenge for the loss of one of the only other Uchiha we know about, Obito, possibly their son, or their brother younger or older.

While the 4th was the hero to everyone in the village this Uchiha looked at him as the one who allowed their Obito to die. Out for revenge they killed Rin who "took" Obito's eye and gave it to the now walking reminder of their loss Kakashi. In the end being able to defeat even the strongest in the village by using their bloodline's connection to the most powerful Bijuu in existence. At last leaving Kakashi alive to feel the same sorrow and anger as they do for losing those loved ones by another's hands.

What Sasuke's father was trying to protect the clan from was the disgrace that that Uchiha placed upon the clan. The clan was in a bad position just as Sasuke's mother had said because of that rogue Uchiha. Fugaku couldn't afford for the clan to fall out of favor from the village that had tragedy befall it by one of their own.

22. genetecist Akai Sufi

This is some pretty interesting theories.

23. MS81 Supreme Jounin

but It's more likely him than anyone new we don't know.:wink

24. Ofkinheimer Active Member

I made a similar theory back in June. I'm currently reconsidering though as I am starting to believe that Madara might be the other statue at VoTE.

Here was what I said back then:

25. Shishi-O Oda Is God

i second the motion for fact.:)

btw who said madara was a man

26. Fang Well-Known Member

Madara is most likely the clan founder of the Uchiha; and having the same "cursed" chakra as Sasuke, that the Kyuubi mentioned, indicates he may have had some role or purpose when the Kyuubi assaulted Konoha during Yondaime's reign.

27. Ofkinheimer Active Member

A part of me still thinks he was alive during Kyuubi's attack on Konoha. He could have very well lived that long from the fight at VoTE.

Perhaps still bitter from his massive loss at VoTE, he found a wait to maintain his life and used Kyuubi when he felt the time was most right...i.e. when Konoha was "weakened" after the wars with Hidden Rock, etc.

I still do think that Yondi somehow was connected to him as I can't think of a reason for Yondi to have known those multiple sealing jutsi........