1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Could that be...? 327 Spoiler

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Drakor, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Drakor

Now we have glimpsed something that appears to be genjutsu or a summoning in 327 pg 16 and pg 17.

To me, it seems to be the AL. If it is, we get a nice glimpse of him and just how much he views Akatsuki. By this, we can probably gauge his power between him and akatsuki, and probably clear up Orochimaru's statements.

If it truely is the AL this shows he has various summoning moves and possibly fights by using summons and clones, similar to how Naruto uses his kage bunshins and summons now.

Besides guessing who our mystery Akatsuki is, we can determine that Zetsu travels fast, or ridiculously fast. They were in cloud country when they went after Nibi if I remember right. Zetsu showed up, and in the time they went to Leaf he had already made it to their hideout. This is assuming their hideout is in a far distant land like how it was near Sand.

What are you thoughts?

Tags:
  2. SuperTyphoon

Haha...I just came back from work and I'm tired so yea :amuse

4. Kisame

yes its the akasuki leader and this should be in the discussion thread. although question is answered so ima use my summoning powers and get this recycled.

5. Junas

It's chapter 327. Soon, we will be able to see how full compatible the AL is in terms of power apart from the rest of Akatsuki. I like the idea of him having powerful summons. About Zetsu, he has the ability to travel superfast over land. Not much else is known about Zetsu except he is the scout for Akatsuki. Since the AL was partially introduced, we can expect more Akatsuki forces in no short time. Imagine 4 or more Akatsuki at the same spot? That will be awesome to see! :nuts

6. Snakety69

What I really wanna know is how the hell he's communicating with Hidan and Kakuzu from another country. Geez man, the AL is really turning out to be one serious badass. But then again, I' d expect no less.

7. Seelas

The Akatsuki's whole scheme has been so focused on the staue that I'm starting to think that the AL's powers depend on it. Maybe he's able to commune with the statue in some way, and the statue can grant him powers of some sort or call forth beings from another dimension. Pure conjecture, but it's an interesting idea.