1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  4. ⛄ ❆ Check out the latest Newsletter-December , read it here! ❆ ⛄
  5. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  6. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
  7. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.
  8. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .

Covfefe Convo #141 - MAGA Wakbar

Discussion in 'The NF Covfefé' started by mr_shadow, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Mider T VM Rapist

You think that's bad just wait until you read the story.
    Confirmed for dupe account.
    You're right, you didn't repeat what he said. You said "Weaboo" while he said "Weeaboo"

2. Death Arcana XIII. La Muerte

Day 2 at my job and I'm still not doing to well at handling money :blobcry
    I keep having more money in my register than I'm supposed to.

3. Normality venus

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Ashi Gotcha!

Lol...

Banana man and his usual pedantry :hisoka

5. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

GET THAT JADEN GET YER GAME ON BULLSHIT OUT OF MY CAFE

6. Ashi Gotcha!

What?

You don’t like GX?

7. Ashi Gotcha!

@Zatch Can you believe this hater?

8. erictheking Well-Known Member

Explain what "universally hated" means in your world? Hated by critics?

:kobeha

Those dickheads are slating The Punisher now for its politically incorrect messaging on gun control. That's what they do.

The main character of Danny Meachum was obviously shit, but so was Luke Cage (in the Luke Cage show) and Jessica Jones. Cage was about as trite a TV trope as it is possible to be and Jessica was basically a Nickelodeon character.

Iron Fist was quite handily saved by its supporting cast which was excellent in the case of Colleen and Harold and solid in most others. Which villain was a guy with a gun? Harold Meachum? Bakuto? Gao? All of the other fighters in The Hand? Genuinely don't know who you're talking about. :confused

The fight choreography was shit? :tomha

Now I know you didn't watch it.

And compared to what? Luke Cage pushing guys into walls hundreds of times? The choreography was at least as good as Daredevil, although Danny wasn't as tight a performer as he could have been at times. The supporting cast was fantastic in fights.

9. EJ he no longer feared the man in the reflection

Bruh on some real shit I didn't like Jessica Jones at first but the story was pretty damn good.

And she can get it. She was cute man.

10. EJ he no longer feared the man in the reflection

A dude can't talk about nothin on here! Spoiling people and shit! Thank you @Drake for spoil tagging that lol.

And I don't care about what kind of woman I date when it comes to race. Well I got a preference for black women/women mixed with black but personality>=looks>>>>>>>everything else.

11. erictheking Well-Known Member

Jessica Jones is another one that was saved by its supporting cast (her blonde friend + the cop + David Tennant - all excellent).

Luke Cage was quite promising at the start,
    Spoiler:
    then they fucked it up by killing Cottonmouth
    . Cage as a character was corny.

12. EJ he no longer feared the man in the reflection

Killing Cottonmouth was literally the dumbest thing they did on that show. His sister was not a compelling villain. I would have even liked if they had made Cottonmouth to be a complex villainous character given his abusive and fucked up background, but they screwed it up. So much potential. He should have lived to see season 2 at least

and yeah, Cage is damn corny at times.

13. erictheking Well-Known Member

Mahershala Ali (Cottonmouth) is a superb actor. Some of the other supporting cast in Luke Cage was decent but ultimately wasn't enough to carry the show in my opinion.

14. Itachі Man of The People

until they start talking about falling in love and having babies :sag

15. EJ he no longer feared the man in the reflection

16. DonutKid Well-Known Member

17. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

The distribution of Native American language families have like no correspondence to modern national or state borders...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. EJ he no longer feared the man in the reflection

IVAR.

IVAR.

IVAR.

IVAR.

IVAR.

IVAR.

IVAR.

19. EJ he no longer feared the man in the reflection

Man, as much as that shit gives me goosebumps, I can't wait to see the Vikings take more Ls. Ain't nothing can redeem these heathens.

20. Mider T VM Rapist

The crazy part about these languages are how unrelated they are. Certain tribes in the Pacific Northwest have languages as different as Indo-European and Buyeo families. Semi-explained by different migratory eras of these peoples, but it doesn't make sense why more loanwords weren't exchanged over thousands of years.

21. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Also more proof that Denmark should really cede Greenland to Canada, because the Inuits are more closely related to the First Nations than to Scandinavians (even including our own Arctic minority, the Sami).

22. afgpride Well-Known Member

23. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

"Here's the world's largest block of melting ice. Have fun with it before it turns into the world's largest puddle of water!"

24. afgpride Well-Known Member

Use it as investment property so that when terraforming technology has progressed well enough, we can terraform it without raising sea levels or flooding coastal cities and use it as a gigantic island. Personally, I don't think Canada has any particular claim to it regardless, but I've always fantasized about a post-national utopia (not Canada, I love this country and want it to stay distinctly Canadian) run by some sort of democratic technocracy catalyzed by a culture of competence as produced through a highly literate, scientifically curious population made up of the collective international demographic. I initially thought it would have to be in Mars, since everywhere else is full and the polar ice caps likely need to stay untainted by humans for the good of the environment, but Greenland is actually perfect. Provided removing the huge ice shelf atop its soil doesn't cause an environmental crisis, it would be perfect prototype for a futuristic postnational colony free from the shackles of historical hegemony. Sort of like the U.N. except less obtuse and a whole 'country', if it can be called that.

25. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

This is my climate-optimist consolation too.

I figure that while climate change will make North Africa and Central America uninhabitable, it will also thaw places like Siberia and Lapland and make them more habitable than they are now. Meaning that with ironclad pre-schooler logic "the Arabs can just move to Russia".

Of course you'd have to figure out the logistics of how to move the entire Global South into the (extreme) Global North, and how to make the locals accept such a radical demographic change. We're already struggling with how to handle refugees from one country in the Middle East.

26. afgpride Well-Known Member

While the effects are potentially catastrophic, uninhabitability will ultimately be a gradual development. In that time you can expect migration to neighbouring spots with more acceptable land and weather, meaning population stress for bordering areas more so than mass pilgrimages to newly developable land up north. If there was some credible international authority with the resources to do so, I can see them systematically aiding the process of such a pilgrimage with planes and ships, but the bulk of the consequences will likely be population stress close to the areas affected and trickling off of refugees/immigrants in desirable cities in Europe.

By the time humanity is in any sort of collective danger due to climate change I expect the predominant use of green energy and the technological capability to produce our own weather will likely have arrived.

27. Darkmatter BETRAYAL!

>Dana Young sends me a Birthday wish letter and asking for my support
    >Doing research
    >Opposed the ACA
    >Supports Ban on Gay Adoption
    >Received funds from ALICO

And this bitch seriously wants me to support her? :skully
    At the very least, I can say that I'm grateful for letting me know her name.

28. Nello

What makes you think Elon is gonna let a bunch of nerds rule Mars when he finally returns to his home planet? We should be kissing his ass right now and beg that he doesn't enslave Earth after what Jeremy Clarkson did to him :ufdup

29. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

Idiots like this don't even realize UBI is even preferable for LIBERTARIANS. It's the best of both worlds in a lot of ways (social safety net, freedom) but the problem is we don't yet know if any of the proposed risks will manifest.