1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

CP9 vs. Espada

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Jack Bauer, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Jack Bauer Hoping Love

Let's just say CP9 can see them. GO!

Tags:
  2. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Espada ftw
    Espada are way too powerful for CP9, lucci and kaku would probably be the only threat but the top 5 espada will just slaughter them.

3. Moondoggie ~La morte mi trover? vivo~

Espada have it in my opinion.

4. Code Zoamelgustar

I would say the Espada win. While the stronger CP9 might be able to defeat the lower ranked Espada, there's that and the fact that they're outnumbered.

5. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

We know nothing about the espada and everything about CP9. ONly Grimmjaw and Luppi have been even casually explored. Luppi was quite rankly unimpressive and if the Espada are along her lines then I don't see this being an problem for CP9. If the Espada are all along Grimmjaws lines, then when he releases and we can measure him (and its impressive), then I will say they win.

6. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

^Well i think we should base it on grimmjaw since he pretty much set the standards for espada and he was only number 6 and he was beating the shit out of bankai ichigo. So the top 5 espada would just slaughter CP9

7. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Bu by the same Token, if kaku can compete with say Grim, which evidence says he can. Then Lucci is in a completely different category. I don't really see Luppi being much of a problem for even Blueno which means she gets raped by Kaku and Jabura, and hyperspeed molested by Lucci.

Its the scalar issue for me. CP9 is so stratified that if the primera espada is say 50% more powerful than Grimm and the diece espada is half as powerful as grimm then well... you see my issue.

Lucci is some 5 times stronger in base form than Blueno and with his DF maybe even 10 or 12 times stronger.

I can't say that any of the arrancar releases have shown anything other than direct powerups to physical styles, which CP9 is very good at, Now past performance and all not matching future expectations is all well and good but unless the espada are revealed more I can't really say. PLus Rokushiki is a very very useful and variable martial art.

8. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

^First of all i doubt kaku can go against grimmjaw, his speed was able to keep up with bankai ichigo and i doubt anybody in OP can keep up with bankai ichigo. But on the other hand i don't think the destructive power of grimmjaw is equal to Lucci or kaku so it would take espada longer to take down the more powerful ones of CP9 because of tekkai. But we also haven't seen grimmjaw's release so that could probably beat the shit out of CP9. Thats why i think that the higher tier in espada can beat CP9.
    Im not saying that the espada win with ease but they would be the victor at the end

9. Blizzard chain Calm Before the Storm

I think the espada take this. Grimmjow was on the lower half. He havent even seen his release yet he is equal to at least bankai ichigo.

10. Crimson King Visser Three

Actually he's better than Bankai Ichigo since he caught Ichigo's bankai with his hands.

11. ez Jesus Christ

espada ftw

if cp9 could somehow keep up with espada via soru and also be able to take their blows via tekai[sp] they might stand a chance. Once ceros come out and espadas release, it's all over.