1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Game Cracking Idea

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Dragon D. Luffy, May 10, 2018.

1. Oddjutsu Member

I have confirmed with the host and Alien Vanillarisers do not convert their targets, they only make their targets Vanilla

2. Oddjutsu Member

I'm talking about Alien Vanillarisers not Chameleon Goos

Is that what you two thought I was talking about?

I know what Chameleon Goos do, I made a big post on it day 1

3. Avito Warden of the North

The spread sheet say gets recruited into goo faction. Get out lier

4. Avito Warden of the North

Ofcourse we talking about goo faction

5. Avito Warden of the North

I even said role 100 even named goo whwt made you think we werent talking about goo

6. C A N T I 宮本武蔵

Did I question the Crugyr lynch? No. I questioned the validity of the ISOLATION on Crugyr for Angle-Shooting. SO no was reasoning was not Invalid. Sloppy 'cause I called out players for ISO'ing while leaving others to roam for the same reasons? Enlighten me with how my play is so sloppy. Do a proper ISO and show me da wae. Disprove me or Shut Up. Yes I suspected Shizune D1 with his first couple of post. IIRc I nwas one of the first if not the first to properly question and call Shizune out.

I don't think anything of you. Like I said if you really believe I'm such a bad Mafia Player then please ISO me and prove your point on how my play was so bad.

You've been nit picking my post and twisting my words so Properly ISO me & prove me wrong.

7. Shiny Bright like a diamond

@C A N T I yes i did a baseless claim to post something because i didn't read a anything regarding shizune and iwandesu :dank

Targeted a player, nothing strange for now , ill keep with my research :jackal

• Ningen x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. C A N T I 宮本武蔵

Stop being an inactifagger & play the game or sub out I don't like your kind.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Ningen x 1
    • List
  9. Shiny Bright like a diamond

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. Oddjutsu Member

Talking about Alien Vanillariser and how they are unlikely to be an issue
    They don't get culted, the targets become Vanilla, i.e. Lose their abilities. Still talking about Aliens here
    This was also in response to my original post talking about Aliens and what we're likely to be dealing with

In response to Stelios and Avito being wrong about Alien Vanillarisers, but I suppose that because I didn't make the distinction that I was still talking about Alien Vanillarisers here. Poor Avito couldn't keep up

You switched to goos for some reason, we were talking about Aliens

This is me still talking about Aliens, I'm checking with the host

Yes I can, the real question is can you?
    The host indeed did confirm, you can also confirm with the host if you so wish
    I am talking about Alien Vanillarisers not Goos. You made the jump to goos for no reason

Where I said the Alien Vanillariser doesn't convert and I checked with the host, you're calling me a liar. Get with the program
    Except that I wasn't, you came up with that yourself. You even quoted the original post where I distinctly said Alien Vanillariser because I have to set these distinctions with you around even though it didn't seem to work. I didn't make the distinction in my second post where I mentioned the 69erand you completely lost the train

The fact that I was talking about Alien Vanillarisers, I said Aliens 50 times

11. shade0180 your shadow

:kannasip please bother to read the thread.

12. Avito Warden of the North

Alien goo whatever you kept talking about then being informed of being converted to vanilla yet noone has come forward so they probably didnt targated the alien if they did they would have said by now. Whrn i said 100 and 99 you seem to have devloped temperory blindness as i got in the middle of your argument, i shoul have read, bu5 dont try to be a fucking intellect here apprently.you missed readiing too if not you would have called me earlier, you are jusy as much to blame as me and stelios of yeah fuck off with this high horse shit of yours.

13. MyMind Member

14. C A N T I 宮本武蔵

Looks like you're going to back down against me too.

GG.

[Vote Lynch MyMind]

15. MyMind Member

Already said that our discussion was redundant. My views and their reasons were stated clearly. If you don't agree with them then thats your problem not mine.

16. C A N T I 宮本武蔵

You've yet to make any solid case against just as your scum mate Shizune failed to do.

My advice: If you're going to continuously call someone out please have enough balls to back up what you're saying.

17. MyMind Member

Again I've explained my views and their reasons regarding you already. And they remain unchanged. Problem is that you won't admit your mistake regarding Crugyr like I did in regards to Shizune. Arguing with a person who wouldn't even admit his mistakes is like arguing with a brick wall. Both pointless. This I have learned from experience.

18. C A N T I 宮本武蔵

Yet here we are again, you not actually reading the thread and feigning ignorance.

I simply asked you to ISO me and make your point clear on my Defense on Crugyr that I've already disproved you on. You kept talking a lot of shit last DP and then it went onto continue within your first post of this DP about 10 minutes in.

19. C A N T I 宮本武蔵

Better yet you have yet to actually fully respond to me just as you blindly responded to a fraction of my OP this phase. All I've seen from you is continuosly throwing shade my way of how bad a player I am without actually proving your own statements.

20. MyMind Member

Do I really need to ISO it to you? You already are aware of it and so is everyone else. There is no denying it. And why wouldn't I talk about a guy boasting superior play when his passionate defense fell flat on its face? Calling out bad play isn't a crime.

21. MyMind Member

Yeah like I am going to repeat myself for you. All of your queries can be answered if you read the thread and my posts carefully.

Now I am off to sleep. You'll have to argue pointlessly with someone else to entertain yourself.

22. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Nigeria
    We will find more of the mafia team within the iwandesu wagon yesterday. The faction kills and vig chosen last night were terrible, because I was very ready to push Superman and nova (particularly for not voting) while staying far away from iwandesu given what Shizune flipped.

MyMind being completely wrong about Shizune at the end of the day phase seems more like an awful read than mafia trying to get more votes on iwandesu. I mean, the dude just straight up said I should be lynched if Shizune flips town. With 2 L's in taken in a row for the mafia team, there's no way MyMind would out himself that easily if he was scum. So, I'm not voting for him this phase.

Both @shade0180 and @Cooler changing their votes at the last second really doesn't look good for them, I mean, that was just dumb. But @SupremeKage to counter them and quickly flipping his vote to ensure Shizune's lynch makes him a town read even though his vote was on iwandesu last phase. But none of these last second vote changes even mattered, since DDL locked votes hours before.

As soon as this day phase started but before iwandesu was vigged, we see Cooler immediately vote for iwandesu. Why would Cooler still try to push iwandesu given what Shizune flipped? I mean, it just seems like a really stupid move for Cooler to do this as soon as the phase starts. Given that this happened, I'm willing to bet that shade and Cooler last second changing their votes on day 3 was not some organized attempt to get iwandesu lynched instead of Shizune, but just really bad play from both of them, especially since they needed 2 more votes to get iwandesu lynched anyway.

iwandesu (Day 2 Votes)
    Superman - iwandesu
    MyMind - iwandesu

Lew - iwandesu
    SK - iwandesu
    Luck - iwandesu

shade0180 - iwandesu
    Cooler - iwandesu

So, that leaves us with Lew, who generally coasts and says as little as possible when he's scum, and Luck, who had some pretty terrible logic for voting me on day 1 and didn't even explain why he preferred iwandesu over Shizune. The thing in common with both of these players: they avoided saying anything about Crugyr or Shizune. But between Luck and Lew, Luck has the more suspicious discard (One-Shot Commuter).

[Vote Lynch Luck]

23. Luck Omae wa mou shindeiru

Brazil
    Did miss my post saying I sus of Crugyr and neutral on Shizune before either one flipped scum? Heck, I even explained why commuter was a shit role for me in the same post.

24. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Nigeria
    Which is really saying nothing. I expected bussing on Crugyr and unlike everyone else, you were very narrow-minded, if not ignorant, about Shizune even when we had 8 votes on him and discussed it quite heavily. If you had a defense for Shizune or maybe a stronger case for iwandesu, I’d let you off the hook, but that’s not what you did. You and Lew fucked up by voting iwandesu, now one of you will take responsibility.

25. Luck Omae wa mou shindeiru

Brazil
    >Nigga was getting bandwagoned
    >I tag him so he can defend himself
    >His defense "Im town"

Yeah should have believed him just like that because why would someone lie about being town, right?

26. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Nigeria
    I mean, we had a strong case for lynching Shizune, which you somehow managed to ignore. If you had addressed the case, I wouldn’t be pushing it, but you completely ignored it and instead just took Shizune’s word, lmao.

27. Luck Omae wa mou shindeiru

Brazil
    Final Vote Tally

oddjutsu - Shizune
    Shizune - Morg Canti Stelios Crugyr
    Canti - Lew Shizune
    Owner - Avito
    nova - Avito
    Didi - Crugyr Remchu Crugyr
    shade - Crugyr
    Cooler - Shizune
    MyMind - Crugyr
    Jayjay - Stelios
    Stelios - Jayjay
    Luck - Jayjay

This is day 1's vote tally. If were under the assumption mafia fucked Crugyr over either Shade, Mymind or Didi are likely to be scum.

Shizune was sus of didi on day 2 for a while then stopped for some reason, other than that im still leaning town on him. Mymind's banter with C A N T I is off putting to me. Shade is shade.

Currently leaning on Mymind also being scum.

I dont remember saying I was ever on Shizune's side in day 2 or that I agreed with him. Can u link me the the post that gave u this impression?

28. Stelios Life is a dream

Russia
    I like this canti - mymind couple.
    Canti is more solid where as mind is not as composed or fails to read canti’s arguments properly. You two know each other ? :mjpls:

29. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Nigeria
    Now you’re just distancing because you don’t want to be associated with Shizune. By completely ignoring the mountain of evidence we had on Shizune, you were implicitly taking his word for being town. You should’ve attacked the argument against Shizune, but you didn’t. You should’ve defended your viewpoint, but you didn’t. You also could’ve brought a stronger case against iwandesu, but once again, you didn’t.

Everything you’ve done so far is suspicious.

30. Stelios Life is a dream

Russia

If Luck flips town this puts you under a different light and certainly it will send us to mymind.
    Now I want to lynch mymind to get a better read on you.