1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Creation of Black Zetsu & Black Staff problem

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by t0xeus, Jul 9, 2019.

1. t0xeus

How was Black Zetsu even Kaguya's will when Madara created him on panel with his own hands?

Also what the hell was the Black Staff for? Did we ever see Obito using it?

These 2 pages confuse me a lot.

Tags:
  2. unknown3000

3. Ultra Instinct Senjutsu

Flag:
    United States
    I'm not positive about the rod at the moment.

But as far as Black Zetsu himself is concerned, I thought he was hidden 'within' Madara prior to him being manifested on a side of the White Zetsu, as he did when he was 'within' Obito, was able to shoot out those chakra rods that were strong enough to stop Sasukes Susasno'o arrow, and then 'emerge' from Obito, taking over half of his body and forcing him to cast a jutsu.

So, from that, I somewhat infer that Madara met Black Zetsu way back, the way Indra did, but BZ prob just made himself out to be a manifestation of his 'will' that was manifested when his Rinnegan did, so he didn't/couldn't really object to that being anything other than a fact.
    Especially if he proved he knew everything about Madara, and was able to show his recordings to Madara as if it were in first person.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List