1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come enter in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Deadline for entries is Sunday, September the 15th at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Crocodile vs Zabuza

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Crimson King, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Crimson King

Zabuza is sent to assassinate Sir Crocodile. After spending months researching on Crocodile, Zabuza finally begins the assassination. Zabbuza mangaes to track Sir Crocodile to a beach. In addition, Sir Crocodile has 20 guards with him. The guards are armed with Deagles. They and Corcodile do not know they are being hunted.

Both fighters are at their best. Who takes this?

Tags:
  2. Kazuma the Shell Bullet

Crocdile would only need to touch Zabuza and then Zabuza would turn into sand

3. Crimson King

Actually read the OP... they do NOT know Zabuza is going to assassinate them.

4. Kazuma the Shell Bullet

Zabuza would attack Crocodile, it would do nothing, Crocodile turns around and grabs Zabuza turning him to sand

5. Renegade

6. Suzumebachi

Zabuza's usual assasination move is the hidden mist. No problem for Croc. He'd keep his cool, and would still be at an advantage on the beach. He could find Zabuza hiding in the mist that way. Zabuza may get to plan, but he probably wont think about that.

7. Crimson King

You think the month Zabuza spent on researching about Crocodile he would know about Croc's weakness...

The fight doesn't begin with them facing each other. Zabuza can attack any time in any way.

8. ~Shin~

Zabuza might have a chance if he uses the hidden mist first then uses a suiton then maybe slice croc up, but the only problem with this is croc can probably react to this first and stop zabuza. i'll wait and see what the others have to say about this

9. Endless Mike

But if Zabuza uses the mist, won't that get Croc wet so that he can't turn into sand?

10. Kazuma the Shell Bullet

Zabuza is one of the weakest Naruto characters. Crocodile is a mid level OP character. Even a low tier OP character can defeat most upper tier Naruto chars. Besides isnt it only seawater that hurt devils fruit users?

11. Suzumebachi

I don't think so. Mist doesn't get you all that wet.

12. Suzumebachi

Mid? Crocodile is very uber and is one of the men that keeps the balance of power in the world.

13. Kazuma the Shell Bullet

14. Renegade

Any type of water would affect Crocodile, doesn't necessarily have to be sea water.

15. Crimson King

They're at a BEACH. Zabuza can just hide in the water and use this:

or this

16. Renegade

The only character in the series to have performed that so far has been Yamato.

17. Crimson King

No, Kakashi copiedd the technique from Zabuza and used it before Zabuza could.

18. Kazuma the Shell Bullet

So what? Zabuza is weak and would get his ass kicked by Crocdile

19. Suzumebachi

So? They're at a BEACH. Crocodile can just go into the sand and use this:
    or this:

20. Crimson King

How fast can he use those? Intantly or does he need a few seconds? He might not be able to use it with a whirlpool flying towards him.

21. Suzumebachi

Croc absorbs said whirlpool with his left hand and makes the sand storm with his right hook.

22. Kage no Yume

As Zabuza has a lot of preptime, knowledge of his opponent, and the ocean to rely on, I think he stands a pretty good chance.

Hidden mist to obscure Croc's vision and hearing, followed by water dragon to get him into the water. Once Croc is in the ocean, the fight is over.

With these circumstances, I think Zabuza has a 7/10 chance of pulling off such an assassination.

23. Suzumebachi

What if Croc decides to absorb the moisture out of the air to get rid of the mist? And I also don't think that Croc would have much trouble in the mist. This is on a beach. He could just sink everything on it into the ground if he wanted to.

24. Kage no Yume

If he could pull off such a stunt, why didn't he use that kind of power against Luffy? Surely absorbing the moisture out of the air would have the same effect on those around him that absorbing it out of the ground did right?

Anyways, knowing Croc's powers, Zabuza's attack would come without warning just as the mist obscures Croc's vision and hearing. It's more the giant dragon made of water rushing at him without him knowing that would be the threat, not the mist.

25. Suzumebachi

You're right. I take it back. I was gonna edit my post before anyways.

I'm sure Croc would sense the danger of being in the mist and maybe merge with the sand.

Also, when did hearing get obstructed in the mist? Kakashi didn't hear Zabuza because he was really quiet. I'm sure he could hear a water dragon coming to him in the mist.

26. blacklusterseph004

Thanks to the beach setting, I'd give this to Zabuza. Performing the mist jutsu with sea water not only blinds Croc, but it negates his devil fruit ability. The whole trick to Zabuza winning this is using sea water in all his suitons. A mizu bunshin followed by water prison jutsu is the end of croc. even if the guards try to help, Zabuza can take care of them in the mist with clones before they even know what's going on.

27. Kage no Yume

Possibly, but he's never backed down from a fight before. Heck, he might even figure it as a random weather effect of the Grandline and not expect anything.

Good point. I thought Kakashi mentioned that the mist made his sense of hearing unreliable, but it could have been in conjunction with Zabuza's stealth.

But another thing you have to remeber is that they're near the ocean. The sound of the ocean might be able to cover it up. It's not as though the dragon roars before attacking, and flying water can't make that much noise until it actually breaks against something (like another water dragon) right?

28. Darklyre

The mist jutsu won't work. They have to be literally submerged half-way in water before losing their powers. A big of humidity won't do anything.

29. Hitotsumami

No idea why Croc would go down to the Beach knowing that his greatest weakness is down there, but okay.

Zabuza brings up some mist. Croc can't go pure sand. However. He can still suck up the mist with his right hand. He could probably do this in seconds if he could drain Luffy of all the water in his body in nearly an instant.

So Zabuza is revealed. Croc would then realize soemthing is up and put his right hand on the ground and turn everything into sand. This would surely dry Zabuza up completely.

However, you said that Zabuza had been watching Croc and new his abilities. Although why Croc would decide to dry something up for no certain reason seems kinda strange. But okay.

Zabuza jumps into the water, knowing that the ground is about to be completely removed of any water. Next, Zabuza sends a lot of water at Croc. Croc isn't an idiot, and won't just stand there while being soaked. I'm pretty certain he would dodge something like that.

After that little incident, Croc will surely be aware staying so close to water isn't a safe idea. So he'll take a few paces back deeper into the desert ( I'm assuming this battle is taking place at Alabasta ).

After this I guess Croc can stand there and wait for Zabuza to come back, use a sand drying attack with his right hand and finish off Zabuza.

Or, Croc can go home and relax.

If Zabuza wants to continue the assasination and attempt to go find Croc, that would just be suicide on Zabuza's half. He'd find croc, and try to attack him with something physical, like a sword, and the result would be Croc becoming pure sand.

However, I must bring up the point again that you said Zabuza knew of Croc's abilities.

So let's say he decides to drench his sword with water so that it can actually cut Croc. Zabuza jumps into the room and gets a nice slash on Croc. One slash isn't going to defeat someone who could survive a Gomu Gomu no Storm. Croc will spin around and see Zabuza came back.

He might laugh then or something.

Then he will put his right hand on the ground quick enough to obsorb all of the water and destroy Zabuza.

However, Zabuza is pretty fast, so he'll try to come back with another slash. I wouldn't doubt that Croc could probably grab the sword and drain it of the water that's on it. After that, the sword would simply go threw him.

So Zabuza sees that he has nothing else he can do.

He cold try another mist jutsu, but Croc would do the same thing he did on the beach.

Croc uses any sand attack he wants to defeat Zabuza, then goes off to take a nap.

That's how I see it going. ^_^

30. Hitotsumami

Then how did a fist of blood work for Luffy?

Oda stated that DF users had to be half emerged for their power to be negated.

However, Croc's main weakness is water, like Enel's main weakness if rubber. You only need a little of it to cancel the Logia's effects.