1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.

Current Blackbeard vs Mihawk

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome' started by oiety, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Kyouko |-/

Catdank Faction:
    he's a full fledged Yonko

he should be a solid step above any of the first mates

2. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Mod

3. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Blackbeard wins decisively, pre timeskip Mihawk would have won by merit of Vista > Blackbeard at the time.
    However post timeskip Blackbeard low diffs him honestly.

Shiryuu is arguably going to be killing Mihawk in a few arcs.

4. Freechoice Freechoice

No way that skinny tranny vampire wannabe is beating the FV and the only OG pirate in the manga

5. Yuki Meow.

Some people still think current Teach is below any other top tier. but somehow in the next couple months in story he's going to go from below them all... to ALLLLL the way to Prime WB level.

Yet somehow... 30 years in the New World did nothing, the two years time skip did barely nothing... and it's all about the current story.

Imo those people can't get anymore wrong. Imo Teach has been in his physical prime since the beginning of the story and he's only growing stronger via DF mastery, Aka, he was already yonko physical strength pre skip before he even had the Yami. He's already had two years to master them which seems to be a very good amount of time to master fruits you have already studied before getting them. Yami through books over the course of 30 years and the Gura through first hand demonstration once again... over the course of 30 years.

BB has always been a monster. And right now he may very well already BE the strongest. Which is why Kaido is only thought to be the strongest with it not being confirmed.

EoS BB is already here. Aka, he wins.

6. Dunno Well-Known Member

Well, if we subscribe to the parallells, Luffy is going from where he is now to PK level in that time span. Is it that unthinkable that BB could go from slightly below Yonkou level to slightly below PK level during the same period?

Just to clarify, I don't subscribe to the idea that he is the weakest Yonkou, but I don't think the thought is unthinkable.

7. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Kaidou > Big Mom > Shanks and Blackbeard > Marco > Jozu > Thatch > Vista = Mihawk

8. Yuki Meow.

Luffy is still a new and upcoming Pirate quickily growing to the ranks of the greats.

BB is already there and it's implied he could have been there years ago if he had the drive to do it without the Yami. But he just stayed put in WBs shadow.

Teach was the Shanks of WBs crew. He is not only current gen, he was last gen as well. Just like Shanks.

So yes. It's unthinkable for me that BB could not do something in 30 odd years, 2 of those being with his fruits that he already knew all about before getting either, that he is now apparently going to do in just 2 or so months.

9. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Blackbeard is strong because he has the yami and gura gura, without it he's like Blamenco leveled at best.

Kaidou > Big Mom >>>> Shanks and Blackbeard > Marco

Kaidou and Big Mom are monsters that will be taken out by weird means and group efforts while Blackbeard will be a 1 v 1.

I mean think about it, Marco is pretty much a yonkou himself and he'll probably be helping fight kaidou and stuff with his group.

10. savior2005 Well-Known Member

i also think that BB is pretty much at his strongest now. His inevitable fight with Shanks will show this, and it will cement his strength as being around roger/wb.

Unless he's getting another fruit or goes through training, i dont see how he will get stronger.

11. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Shanks is weaker than Kaidou and Big Mom =w=

Though Kaidou and Big Mom won't be taken out traditionally unless kaidou ends up being the final yonkou to go down.

Blackbeard doesn't have to be stronger, he'll be the 1 v 1 yonkou fight.