1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Current manga Sango VS 1-tail Kyuubi Naruto

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by FireEel, May 30, 2007.

1. FireEel is infected by ponies.

Sango in the manga with remade Hiraikotsu vs 1-tail Kyuubi Naruto as he fought Sasuke, who would win here?

For this fight, we are assuming they are fighting in an open field, and that chakra = jyaki / youki.

Most of u prolly know of Naruto's power, but are unsure of Sango's, so here goes nothing.

Sango rather pales in comparsion to her companions due to their speciality(Inuyasha being the son of a Taiyoukai and having an insanely overpowered sword, Miroku having the Kazanna which sucks in anything, Kagome with her anti-youkai spiritual powers) and YET Sango proves she not a burden in a fight.

Things to be known about Sango.

Great physical strength : Whilst Miroku is definitely not any ordinary human, as seen from the fact he can lock arms with Inuyasha and not lose, Miroku however appeared to have trouble carrying Sango's Hiraikotsu boomerang, and even went, "She carried this with one hand?!". Yet Sango have been seen to wield and toss the Hiraikotsu with apparent ease.

Great Agility : Besides the boomerang, Sango also wields other weapons such as chains and a katanna, and in the event she loses the Hiraikotsu, she is shown to be able to run much faster or jump higher than a normal human, and attack powerful youkais using those weapons.

Great Endurance : While Sango's endurance is nothing like Inuyasha, she is nonetheless capable of taking damages. Sango is seen fighting youkais and getting injured time to time, though her likely greatest feat of endurance would be when she was fighting Kanna, of which she threw her Hiraikotsu at full strength towards Kanna, who reflected it back at her. While a normal youkai would have easily been sliced or pulverized, Sango was merely knocked out, and substained none-life-threatening injuries afterwards.

Hiraikotsu : The Hiraikotsu is no ordinary boomerang, as it is capable of smashing through ranks of youkais, deflect Inuyasha's Kaze no Kizu or can even be used as a huge club. Sango has been seen to hurl the Hiraikotsu with unnatural accuaracy and skills, as the boomerang was able to return to her smoothly even when Inuyasha had deflected it in their first meeting. Also, Sango was able to intercept the trajectory of dozens of diamond shards moving at high speed in order to protect Inuyasha.

In the current manga, Hiraikotsu has been imbuned with a powerful poison, capable of slicing through Naraku with ease, even with his kongousouha protection, and it also absorbs his youki, preventing him from regenerating.

Extensive Use of Weapons : Sango also wields a katanna which she uses occasionaily in desperate times, or she could also constrict foes or swing about with her chain. Sango has a hidden dagger in her gauntlet, which she used to escape with when bounded by ropes once. Lastly, Sango possesses a lot of poison, which she uses to various effects though she don't usually employ them directly, preferring to rely on Hiraikotsu instead. Sango also has hidden medicine in her shoulder armor, though the exact effectiveness were not revealed.

Sango's only weakness here would be her unwillingness to hurt humans, as evident from the fact that she performed very poorly whenever humans were involved. This was seen when Sango was fighting bandits, and she used the Hiraikotsu as a shield instead of simply smashing through them. Sango has never been seen to kill a human.

So who wins?

EDIT : Sango gets Kirara as well.

Last edited: May 31, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Dark Evangel Merry Meet

I think she can go toe-to-toe with pre-timeskip Naruto without the Kyuubi. She doesn't have good speed feats.

3. Chocochip COOKIE

INuyashaverse is one of the lowest when it comes to speedfeats. Sesshomaru failed to speedblitz Kagome even though she was an average highschool girl that was average at volleyball. Considering Kikyo to be even slower than Sesshomaru, I think Naruto gets this easy with a speedblitz.

Naruto could control 1 tail form at that point. I think he can make enough Kage Bushins and go at her to kill her with his speed. He has good reaction timing at that point and shoudl be able to dogde any arrows coming at him. Aside from that, he only needs one hit to kill Kikyo while she would need alot considering him having amazing regeneration when he had the 1 tail charkra fighting Sasuke.

4. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

umm. You are aware that he's fighting Sango not Kikyo. But either way I agree Naruto is a lot faster than Sango

5. Chocochip COOKIE

Whoops, I feel stupid. Sango actually should be an easier opponent. Anyways, Sango's moves are too directional with the boomerang and she does not really have anything that can take out Naruto with his hundres of Kage Bushins, due to lack of speed. Anyways, just replace Kikyo with Sango in my first post and Naruto still wins.

6. FireEel is infected by ponies.

1-tailed Kyuubi Naruto doesn't appear to be very inclined to dodge. I have no idea if him evading Sasuke's hosenka flame balls was filler or not, but matter of fact is that Sango's current Hiraikotsu is a 1-hit killer.

If she can smack him even once(how ever hard it is), he's likely to be done for.

Didn't current manga Sesshoumaru speedblitz Shisenki whom even Inu no taicho couldn't kill/spared?

7. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

Does Sango get her cat that can fly, whose name I can never remember?

8. FireEel is infected by ponies.

Yes she does, to make this more fair. Though honestly I don't find Kirara a factor in the fight.

9. Doom Katon 10th Gate

.....Hiraikotsu is a 1 hit killer on fodder demons, not anyone with real power.

10. FireEel is infected by ponies.

Apparently u haven't read the latest Inuyasha manga. Sango's current Hiraikotsu fucked Naraku up after hitting him just once. Even with all the protection and shit that Naraku is famous for, it completely sliced through him and even absorbed his youki, preventing him from moving or regenerating. Naraku was then forced to escape.

To date, Naraku still haven't seem to have regenerated.

11. Doom Katon 10th Gate

Damn your right I had no clue it got that strong.

12. Shuntensatsu Fanboy Exterminator

1 tail Naruto would rape the fuck out of Sango. He is far faster, has massively more destructive power, and with 1 tail you are giving him a boost to those + regeneration abilities.

13. FireEel is infected by ponies.

Yes, and I hate to repeat myself so many times over and over again.

Getting hit even once by the remade Hiraikotsu is a 1-hit killer for demons, and worst still Hiraikotsu prevents regeneration even for someone like Naraku.

In her current status, Sango defeated Naraku in a 1-on-1.

14. Shuntensatsu Fanboy Exterminator

Naraku has been defeated and fled from just about everyone in that series, he is a joke so that means nothing.

Her new weapon 1 shots Youkai. There is no Youkai in the Narutoverse, there is Bijuu.

Since you are the OP you can say those are the same if you want. In which case it still doesn't matter because she is far to slow and would have her entire body destroyed by a KN1 Rasengan. Not to mention the first 200 things she throws her Hiraikotsu at are going to be Kage Bunshins since he will no doubt blitz her with a few thousand of those.

15. FireEel is infected by ponies.

Naraku can easily solo Narutoverse.

16. Shuntensatsu Fanboy Exterminator

Narutoverse is certainly a low-tier verse, but Inuyashaverse is absolutely laughable.

Saying a joke like Naraku could solo it just makes you look retarded, not to mention showing off the fact that you are a major fanboy of a terrible series.

17. FireEel is infected by ponies.

Is there anyone in Narutoverse who could penetrate Naraku's barriers, then go through Naraku's Kongousouha defence?

Not to mention Naraku can regenerate faster than Naruto can yell, "Dattebayo!".

Naraku's shouki melts through solid rock. In a confrontation between him and his offspring, their jyaki and shouki alone melted the entire area into a wasteland.

Who's the fanboy here?

If Inuyasha is such a terrible series, y do u even bother to watch it and read up on it?

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  18. Pepito777 The Man Without Qualities

What FireEel says is true.Its true that Inuverse is not the strongest world but they're still strong enough to kill the Narutoverse.Naraku body is harder than diamond.FireEel already explain things about his aura.And if wants he could use the shikon no tama AND kill,kill,kill and did I said kill?the narutoverse.And he could create a clone of himself with the exact amount of power.Sango hiraikotsu easily destroyed his body and he wasnt able to regenerate himself for a good time(I think he recently regenerate
    himself coz in the last chapter he finally had his whole body).He can summons his children like Kagura who controls any wind.kanna and her mirror monster that can steal your abilities.Goshinki is fast, his teeths destroyed tessaigai and he can read your mind.Juuroomaru and Kageromaru are super fast and both have a good physical strength.Muso is a good fighter and his regeneration abilities are good.Hakoudoushi is freaking fast and is probably one of the strongest(if not the strongest)children of Naraku.Akago can make you turn evil.Entei is as fast as Hakudoushi(sorry if my english if bad, im from Quebec) and he can make poison,make forest burns with his fire and finally when he first fought Inu,remember that huge blast he made?Byakuya can make powerful illusions and is pretty fast and has some weird abilities.And Moryomaru had a body as hard as Naraku and his aura make forest melt.So I dont think Naraku is weak and I agree with anything FireEel says.

19. Finn Mac Cool Active Member

Since the Hiraikotsu can now absorb youki, that's presumably why it could get through Naraku's barrier, as that is made of youki; that's still impressive, but it's not a strength feat.

I think one of the big questions here is, if Sango hits Naruto with Hiraikotsu, which absorbs Naruto's fox demon chakra, will Naruto be able to summon more fox chakra or will he be stuck with just his human abilities? That, along with how great the speed difference is, seems like the most deciding factor of the battle.

Though, I think 1-Tail Naruto can speedblitz Sango pretty easily. KN1 was faster than Sasuke (until he got the third tomoe on his Sharingan), who was as fast as Rock Lee, who, even with his massive weights on, could briefly perform faster-than-human-eye-can-see speed.

Way I see it, if Naruto charges right at her without doing any dodging, Sango's only got one chance to hit him with her Hiraikotsu. If Naruto's enraged enough with bloodlust that he doesn't dodge, he'll probably still try hitting it with his Rasengan. Now, Hiraikotsu will absorb the demonic chakra in the Rasengan, but not Naruto's own, human chakra, which should probably be enough to at least knock Hiraikotsu out of the way.

If that happens, I doubt Sango can get another attack in before Naruto is on her and clobbers her. So, yeah, I think 1-tail Naruto almost certainly wins.

20. Shuntensatsu Fanboy Exterminator

1. You are the fanboy. I fucking hate Naruto, the only character I liked was Orochimaru and he is gone.

2. I don't watch or read Inuyasha anymore.

21. FireEel is infected by ponies.

1) So that means you are an Orochimaru fanboy :nuts

2) If you don't watch or read Inuyasha then please refrain from making pointless or baseless comments. Read again, I am talking about current manga Sango.