1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Curse Mark Level 3!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Havok_SCO, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Havok_SCO Member

Okay, I know this idea isn't founded on anything.... So don't flame me to bad.

I was just thinking of the fact that Sasuke has mastered the Curse Mark. Maybe there should be an ultimate level to it. Level 3, something to match up chakra levels with at least the three tailed Naruto.

I would want something like Bleach's Bankai. Heres how I would like the final part of Itachi and Sasuke's battle to end.

Itachi thinks hes got Sasuke right were he wants him with two KB holding him down so he can pluck out his eyes when sasuke looks up and smiles at Itachi. Sasuke then says "well I guess its time to show you my true power" Sasuke's curse mark begins to take over like normal then all the sudden sasuke chakra burst forth like a purple auora as he shrugs off the two KB. Sasuke stands up looking like normal except for the purple auora that is around him like Naruto's Kyuubi chakra. Itachi looks at him in bewilderment and asks where the extra chakra came from. Sasuke looks at him and disapeers and reappears behind him with his sword to his throat. He then tells Itachi that he taped into the true power of the Curse Mark with his Sharingan and achieved a state which could rival even the Kyuubi's power. He then kills Itachi and appears next to Zetsu and tells him hes next......

Haha, okay yeah I know, this would be way to overpowered. But it would make a good fight between Naruto and him in the future, if Naruto could control the Kyuubi.

Tags:
  2. Orangeshadow Member

haha, not bad. I like the visual you offer for the end of that fight. I've been trying to think of how Sasuke can possible pull it off myself. Not a bad theory... granted there isn't really any support... I like it. Definetly possible

3. Havok_SCO Member

Thanks, I just think there should be more emphasis on Sasuke's swordsmanship. Maybe Curse Mark Level 3 should just give him super Taijutsu and Chakra capacity. Making the emphasis on his Sword and maybe the Chidori Nagashi.

4. EvilSpanker New Member

No, Sasuke is powerful enough as it is. Last thing we need is for him to go beyond the god mode he has already shown.

5. Riku Well-Known Member

Possible, but on the bad side Sasuke is already ahead of the Kyuubi
    (he can suppress it)...so in a way, he doesn't rival it in power but he can tame it.
    If Naruto does get some help in keeping the Kyuubi under control maybe who knows...
    he can stop Sasuke from getting into his mind or something.

6. Havok_SCO Member

True, but just give it a super downside. Like he can only use it for a few seconds or it will permently crush his body. Sorta like Lee's Eight Gates. That could be it. Final Curse Mark power. He opens all the gates with it. He then gains a super rush of Chakra and uses it to his advantage. Thats why his sword enfused with chidori would come in handy. Its impossible to block so he could pierce anything at super speed delivering a mortal wound.

7. Turrin 玄武

Although i doubt this it is one of the very few plausable ways for Sasuke to survive/win this battle now. Although i imagin that Sasuke's CS3(if it exsists) would make him far more monsterous then he would look even in CS2. Since it will likely have either a Snake or Hawk theme this is what i envision

1-Sasuke CS3(Snake)...He gains scales all over his body, snake like eyes(like Orochimaru), long snake like fangs, various snakes expanding from his body, etc..

2-Sasuke CS3(Hawk)....Sasuke gains huge wings(thinking white or black angel/hawk wings), Sasuke's eyes narrow like a hawks, his whole body becomes pure black or white, and his hands gain talons

8. Dragonus Nesha Le Rouquin Retired Staff

:uwah Juugo is already terrifying at partial transformations.

9. <O> Neji <O> Hyuuga's genious

It's a good theory.... totally possible for sasuke to have a CS3. We've been watching a CS2 for a long time now, maybe this is the way he evades Itachi's Susanoo.

But i don't think the way you descrived the finish of the battle is good. It's like too easy for the fight to end like that. and i don't think Itachi will look "at him in bewilderment and asks where the extra chakra came from" cause Itachi has gone blind jeje.

Very good theory though

10. Ico Horned Boy

This would make Sasuke way too powerful:(

11. lt_durcalo did you say something?

yea, I can't be the only one who sees him owning a sword he claims "cannot be blocked" -- yet he never uses it.

12. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

He is already to powerful for something like that... but if it ended the way you described it i would give Sasuke 5000 cool points

13. Vangelis Chariots of Fire

If there was a CS3 im pretty sure Juugo would be the only one who could take it to such a level since he's the first person to have it.

14. Orangeshadow Member

Maybe, but Sasuke is shown to have exceptional control over the cursed seal. Juugo even says that Sasuke "must have good control over the cursed seal" and goes on to say that Sasuke is strongest since Kimimaro. Combine this with the fact that the Sharingan seems to be able to control Juugo, and I say Sasuke achieving a new level of control over the seal isn't out of the question

15. Dragonus Nesha Le Rouquin Retired Staff

^^Fixed. :oh

16. Orangeshadow Member

... yes... thank you Nesha... the Sharingan's genjutsu does seem to control Juugo

17. Tyrannos Living a Life

CS3? :facepalm

Sasuke is plenty powerful as is, he doesn't need CS3. And besides, we have hints that the Cursed Seal is going to be cured by Sakura, and Sasuke's "will of fire" will be his true strength (which surpasses the Cursed Seal).

So let's leave CS3 for the fanfictions, okay?

18. EyeDenyExistence Member

Good theory, i would love to see a CS3. But i would prefer it to happen with him fighting someone else, maybe someone who hasnt been introduced yet who has the Cyrse seal and has unlocked CS3, the two fight and the Cs3 user seems to have the upper hand but then sasuke unlocks his CS3. I would like to see that.

19. Vangelis Chariots of Fire

Sasuke is strong enough, he dosent need CS3, that would just be too much. Now if Juugo could go CS3 since the whole thing originated from him then that would be cool.

20. Grimmjow Is that so'

agreed. and he said it nicely.

21. -ScRaTcH- Naruto Warrior.

Why would sasuke let sakura cure the cursed seal?

22. RoomBurnerZ Active Member

Lol CS3. CS4 for NAruto GT? Sauce is a saiyan warrior now.

23. Rodlin-Senpu Member

Man if that did happen it would be UBER gay

Sharingan has already been amped up and become a hax basically

So curse seal lvl 3 Would be lame
    Especially since level two is the level Juggo is in How can Sasuke who doenst naturaly have it unleash its true power

IDk

I just think its lame

I'm not flaming you or anything

24. -ScRaTcH- Naruto Warrior.

25. Tyrannos Living a Life

Well how about for one, it's evil. Two, it corrupts the body and the soul. :zaru

26. hinata4me Member

If there was a CS3 it would have to be a near death situation to pull it out, last ditch move that'll cost him his life. Or Sasuke, learns the gates and goes CS2 at the same time :D

27. KyuubiKitsune Paradox D:

naruto is a ninja manga.not a samurai manga

28. GeneralSummer Xenom Hawk

29. chaoserver User of the chaos jutsu

cs2 is stupid enough as is. If he goes anymore DBZ on us this will just get gay.

30. Evil クックックッ。。。

The Cursed Seal isn't like the Kyubi, it doesn't just magically pull chakra out of nowhere, it forces chakra to come out faster from Sasuke's body and makes him go past his limit. A cursed seal level 3 wouldn't help Sasuke, unless he wanted to let his body die as all his chakra is pulled out in one shot.