1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

D-GRAY MAN and other manga questions?

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by Yellow, May 30, 2007.

1. Yellow Ho

My friend introduced me to the manga D-Gray Man. She said it's been around for a while now but I didn't read it cause I've been slacking on my manga reading. Anyways I started reading it and I like it. Does the manga continue to be good further in the story?

Do you have any other recommendation for mangas I could read?
    I like fighting mangas.

Also WTF is Let Dai? Is that like mostly yoai or mostly fighting?

I friend was reading it and laughing her ass off about some guys kissing but she said it has fighting.

And PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ME!!!:mad

*Edit:* I just noticed there's a thread on D-Gray Man. I'll talk about it there but I still want to know other mangas I could read.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
    Tags:
  2. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

D.Gray-man gets INFINITELY better, as you read along.

Otther Manga's I would recommend are, Get Backers, 666 Satan, Bleach, Saiyuki, Hunter X Hunter, and Yu Yu Hakusho

3. Yellow Ho

I read/watch Bleach now. I used to read Yu Yu Hakusho but I stopped. I might start reading it again and I'll definitely check out your other reccommendtions.

4. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

Hunter X HUnter is made by the same guy who did Yu Yu Hakusho. It starts off slow at first but if gets Infinitly better. I HIGHLY recomend you watch the anime version of it at

Here's a small taste of what you'll see:
    Link removed