1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Danzou's goal?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Jimnast, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Jimnast Shinobi

Danzou wanted sai to definetly get in kakashi's team. Now, Kakashi is out of action which I'm sure he's aware of. Now supposing naruto was held back from going on any missions. That would leave sakura as the only original member of team 7. Again, I think danzou was aware of that. So I doubt wether he wants sai in the squad to do something to sakura. Perhaps he knew of their mission to find sasuke. Only they were going. Perhaps he's looking to get into contact with orichimaru via Sai. Form an alliance and pit his anbu root ninja's against konoha. Even though they were disbanded, perhaps he's still in contact with them.

Tags:
  2. HomerHT A Happy Turtle

Hmm, interesting idea. What we do know is that Danzou is out for some blood, but I think pitting his corps versus Konoha is drastic. However, he probably has some kind of link to Orochimaru, and knows that Orochimaru would like a war to start as well. I'm seeing an alliance between Oro and Danzou via Sai/unsuspecting team 7 to start the 4th Great Ninja War.

3. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

So you're suggesting that Sai's from ANBU root? I'm not denying this, I just wanted to know. I think your plan seems plausable though.

4. Gallic Rush Why not?

This is probably going to play an integral part in the upcoming arc so I would be very disappointed if people already figured it out :(. Whatever it is I hope we all guess wrong and are amazed at the importance Sai and Danzou will play.

5. Jimnast Shinobi

Well Sai is young, he could be a recently added member to anbu root. Even thought it's been dispanded. Danzou is old and sai quite young. That's most probably the case. In fact, Danzou could already been in contact with orichimaru, and sai's role is nothing more than to distract naruto and sakura from sasuke, allowing oro enough time to take sasuke's body.

6. Hinata is so cute :glomp

Danzou's interests lie with Naruto. Sai was chosen because he was the strongest of his generation, but also because he was "very close in age to Naruto".

7. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

I think Danzou's goal may be to eliminate the source of much of his hatred, the kyuubi. I think Danzou is one of those few people left who still hate Naruto, and he funnels a lot of anger over Sarutobi's liberial policies into Kyuubi.

8. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

I think his goal is to use Naruto for WW IV with him being a war hawk and opposing Sarutobi's peaceful actions.

9. Devil King Sanji Blood Flow of Dawn.

Jinchuriki were known to have exclusive Chakra. So most likely he wanted Naruto to be trained as the Blade of Konoha, but the Sandaime disagreed. Danzou sulked for awhile, and then created his own killing-machine Shinobi's. Then one night/day during his adventures, he found a boy with great potential. Maybe he was a Jinchuriki, Clan, who knows? Danzou assassinates the boys parents and raises him to be his special killing machine. =D!

10. icoselitham Lost

I thought Danzou hated the 3rd? or was rival to the third.

11. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

Yeah, thats what usually happens anyways. We cant possibly predict what Kishimoto is doing here so like you, I hope all these theories are wrong also. It would really suk if we figured all this out and now all we can do is watch it play out.......no fun there. I want to be suprised and amazed as I have been in the past with Naruto.

I think Donzou and Sai are working hand and hand with another enemy, and its not Orochimaru. Perhaps another village has set thier sites on Konoha.

12. MangoNaruto TLC

Am I missing something here? Or is this a hyothetical theory with the 'if' this 'if' that type of theory? It has been determined that Naruto without a doubt is going on the mission. Far as we know its very possible the next chapter is going to take place in grass already. There is no chance for Naruto not going on the mission. But true, I wouldnt rule out there could be an alliance between Oro and Danzou. That possibility could be plausible. But I agree with Criminal the idea with another group sounds better, that would mean Konoha to have 3 enemy groups.....sheez[/QUOTE]

13. YamiHikari 0-0

The arc is young my friends. The arc is young. There's so many ifs and what ifs. That's what's so great about it. I hope we haven't even thought of the true intentions of Danzo yet. Right now, everyone's ideas can come true. It's impossible to rule any thing out. And why would you want to. Guessing is half the fun of it.

I believe Danzo wants the best for Leaf, but I'm questioning how he'll go about obtaning his goals. There's been so much talk about how Danzo was a warhawk, that i wouldn't be surprised if he's sending Sai to start a war.

Oh and it has to do with the Kyubi and Naruto. It always does.

14. LynnAzure La Maga de los Sue?os

Orochimaru hates and wants to destroy Konoha so it's hard to believe that Danzou is collaborating with him. Him being a warhawk and all probably wanted to destroy sound as soon as it formed :oh

15. earthshine Banned

its obvious what donzous goal is: to be a pokemon master

16. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

I don't like to repeat over and over but if you want you can read the comment in wrote in the following tread for an idea on how he may possibly operate.
    Refrence.

17. Vatatzes run around headless

I pretty sure he is planning a retirement home for dismembered war veterans.

18. General Shino Member

Danzous real goal is get breasts, im pretty sure, almost postive..

19. cognitivedissonance Well-Known Member

Wow reading this thread in retospect, the OP was bang-on. Good work sir, I salute you!

20. xeno Emmissary of Dance

I personally think that he wants Sai to help establish some sort of a communication line with Orochimaru. It's going to get real interesting when we finally get to see just what exactly Sai is trying to do. When that happens, I think we'll be able to better piece some of this together.

21. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

Danzous real goal (I heard this from Kishi myself when I met him last week) is this

Spoiler:

To improve the condition of their croquet field at his retirement village. Ever since Tsunade became Hokage, funding for the elderly has diminished which lead to a decrease in his pension. The reason why he's all bandaged up is because he was attempting to put on a Elvis record in the record player but due to its age, it instead blew up and the record cut Danzou up

And since he lacks money, he couldn't get surgery to get it fixed properly

He wants to talk to Oro because he wants to regenerate himself. And look young so he can go back pimping at the Konoha red light district again with his fellow pensioners

22. Hiiro Anencephalous Folderol

Danzou is just a stingie old man who blames his erectile disfunction on the youth of Konoha as he tries to get them to wage war in hopes the sudden conflict will arouse his floppy raisen.

23. blackdragon2187 I

I think like a few people said already is one of Danzou's goal is to kill Naruto b/c for some reason he hates the Kyuubi so much, another reason i'm guessing he still wants to become Hokage.

Or he just trying to wage war...usually the people who run a country are old and they just want constant unnecessary wars where all these young people are dying in and they couldn't care less b/c they are not the once whose fighting.

24. auim Root member

any one noticed that sai has no emotions?