1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Darth Sasuke (ending theory)

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Hubbahubba, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Hubbahubba

It would be a sad end, but one etched into our minds.

So lets say orochimaru does indeed take sasukes body, the result being this extremely powerful being. The new orochimaru fights, and cleanly defeats the AL (who is more powerful than the others, in most aspects). Itachi flee's, seeing the extreme power of this. They release the power of the bijuu whatchamacallits on this new guy (or perhaps, the AL does as his ultimate attack) and he just "copies" them, making him that much more powerful. So then Orochimaru goes to kanoha to seal the deal. Itachi, being the last surviving member of Akatsuki tracks him, hoping to find away to destroy this beast. It the final showdown it is Naruto vs Orochimaru in Sasukes body. After seeing what Sasuke has done etc etc Naruto flips out, releasing 9 tails power in himself , but somehow able to control it (hence, Narutos true power is in himself rather than the Kyuubi).

An epic battle takes place, and about 75% through Itachi join in against Orochimaru, seeing he may be able to defeat it as it is occuppied with Naruto, not for Kanohas sake, but this may be the only chance he has to stop this thing (because it's bound to come after him next). Due to Narutos "aura of change/friendship" and Itachi being there, the sasuke of Orochimaru gains some of his sanity back, seeing what he has become. After seeing what he is doing, he has an inner fight with Orochimaru, and in the end kills himself, thus killing Orochimaru and "saving the world". The world is sad, Naruto becomes hokage, and Itachi, touched by Sasukes ordeal dissapears forever.

Hmmm. Sounds like darth vader.

btw, I don't think this will ever actually happen, but it was a cool thought.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
    Tags:
  2. eight tails demon

Don't really like the Itachi angle but all in all pretty dramatic

3. Hubbahubba

Yeah, Itachi was kinda random, but I like Itachi, so I threw him in for good measure...plus I'd like Sasukes end to have some relation to Itachi, as it's his reason for doing everything.

4. Kakuzu

I'm not bashing your theory, but its not my kind of thing.
    By the way, its 9 tails. :)

5. Hubbahubba

6. Kisame

You can quote this.

7. Naruko Supporting Staff

Itachi is a mass-murdering f*ckhead, nothing will touch his soul or redeem him. Someone will kill him at some point, hopefully Sasuke so he can expunge that from his soul and then realize like Kakashi said, revenge leaves you empty and unhappy.

But props for putting some thought into it =) Time will tell.

8. kintaro_oe

Nice story but ITACHI?? DOING GOOD?? FOR SOMETHING?? dont think so

9. BattousaiMS

I don't like Darth Vader angles, because it's just cheesy and I don't think at this point Orochimaru will be the final vilan but rather AL. Simple reason is because the final boss tends to be the most hidden. Orochimaru is kinda like doing a favor to Konoha for Naruto while AL is more of a personal battle and in most cases the final battle is a personal battle. By having Orochimaru as not the final boss it also gives us to see Sasuke and Konoha after Orochimaru's death and their reaction in the series rather then have him defeated in the end and have "the end".

As for Itachi, I think he is another steping stone and nothing more then that. Usually people like him tend to be a sacrifice a la Darth Vader for the hero but given he has no relation to Naruto I hardly doubt he will be in this series. Maybe for Sasuke but still I rather have him die evil then redeem himself unless his redemption brings some really big changes. Something like the self-hatered of being considered to strong and godly. I mean up till now what we have seen is the wanting acknowledgement timeline, it would be nice to have the reverse of that too. I don't think Sasuke is the ideal candidate for that. Kakashi would have been but he is simply too plain to make a great impact.

Itachi however would have a perfect example for such storyline. It would also explain why he did the things he did, I mean everyone loves to be hyped but too much hype is also negative and Itachi would be the great example of a guy who is forced to become strong but who didn't want to and rather wanted a simple life. But due to his specialty he was never permitted to be normal hence why he lashed out.

10. Kakashi My Heart

After reading the title of this thread, for a second I thought
    Oro: Sasuke, I...am your FATHER!