1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Daybreak

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Wrath, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Wrath

This is a story I just started to do when I'm feeling burnt out on Legends of the Fox. There's only one chapter up at the moment, at

It's a Sakura story, of which there aren't nearly enough, and it's a twist on an old classic storyline.

Leave a review or tell me what you think here, because I'm eager for feedback on this one.

Tags:
  2. Wrath

If anyone actually cares, the second chapter is done.

3. Jikoo

I actually do care! This part of the forum is kind of trafficless, but every once in a while someone drops by.

I really like the start of this one, it reminds me of another exelent fic called "Second Chanses". I have to admit I did not expect your story to be all that good, on acount that time-travel fics are not all that original.

But you did surprise me with an original twist to it (Sakura deserves to shine damn it) I really apriciate that you went back with Sakura in stead of Naruto or Sasuke. Seeing that Sakura has undergone much development in the second part of the manga, you story gives a great insight to her mind (even if she is 17 years old in her head)

And you scared me a bit with your opening, I though she was disfigured or something along those lines ^^; But it's really good, and I hope you continue it.

On another note, it's really not enough traffic around these parts of the forum. I was wondering if you would read my own fic, I really need responce from people that know how to write! The link is in my sig. I hope you don't mind my balant propaganda ^^

4. TDM

So um...what are you planning to do with it again? I believe I asked this question elswhere, but how do you plan to move ahead, when there is going just the original storyline?

5. Lackey_H

I read it, i enjoyed it, i will read more.

Expect a decent detailed breakdown review if it reaches about five chapters (re: right now it'd be horribly unfair to do a serious review so i'll wait)

6. Wrath

The third chapter has been posted.

7. Wrath

Fourth chapter up to celebrate my birthday!

8. Wrath

The fifth chapter is finally online. Sorry for the wait, for anyone who actually read it.

9. Wrath

Sixth chapter up, since I'm on a break from writing my book.