1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Dead or Alive: the Movie

Discussion in 'Konoha Theatre' started by BushidoPunk, Nov 23, 2005.

1. BushidoPunk Hero of the Gods

Trailer here.

I only watched part of the trailer before turning it off in disgust. Jesus tap dancing Christ, what compells these directors or writers or whatever to create shitty, worthless films such as this? This movie is just more proof that stupid people are breeding.

Tags:
  2. Deadpool Crimson King

HOLY SHIT, that movie looks worse than Doom. I mean it wasen't all about the ladies. But god damn it looks awful. And why are they all using swords at the beggining and posing. Damn

3. Niabingi Skyentist

dear lord... are you serious????
    whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy lord whhhhhhhhhhy? porqueeeee? naazeeee!!!????

doa the film and it just looks so god damn awful! holly valance is in it HOLLY VALANCE!!! of all people in the damn world...

4. mtora83 CODENAME: 薫 [KAORU]

This movie will suck. Aoki as Kasumi, ewww...

5. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Since when DOA girls became Samurai's with katanas? Kasumi and Ayame with kodachi's is understandable... but Serah and the rest also? WTF?

Anyone else have a feeling that they are trying to make kill bill x 5 (or 6) ala nudity here? Raise your hand *raises*

The only thing is unlike Kill Bill this has no freaking sense and to top it... wtf country music in fight???

6. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

I agree.

If they think, i will speny my movie in this pieces of shit because it has fine women with a horrible plot, they can fuck themselve.

7. mtora83 CODENAME: 薫 [KAORU]

If they're gonna make a DOA movie, at least make a CG movie (like FF7: Advent Children).

8. BushidoPunk Hero of the Gods

CGI DOA film would actually be kind of decent, but would it be better than this? Who knows. But would this movie be worse than Doom? I doubt that, the Doom movie was actually okay and kept me entertained. Sure, the movie could have been better, but it wasn't really unbelievably horrible. However, I think the DOA movie will fall into the later category.

Half of these girls aren't even DOA material. I think this movie would only be good downloaded and watched with your friends while drunk so you can heckle at it and make comments so that you and your buddies can laugh at how horrible DOA the movie is.

9. Niabingi Skyentist

I dont even know who half of them girls are meant to be to be frank..... and really I mean just really the level of fighting, story, comedy/wit just really looks so low.. I think I could have done a better job with the casting!

10. BushidoPunk Hero of the Gods

Well here's a cast list, The only name I recognize is Devon Aoki.

11. Xenophobia Brillent...but Lazy..very Lazy

............ after all these years... I almost cried....

do they even know what the story of DOA is about???? Ayane will never fight beside Kasumi, she would rather slit her throat.

*shivers then cry myself to sleep*

*wake up and play DOA beach volleyball to shake off the horror of the preview*

12. ten sa zangetsu Member

13. Dark Dragon Member

WTF? I really really really hope they cancel this movie. They should not ruin a good game like DOA. :( Psh, since when did all the women of DOA fight together? :blink

14. Ephemeral color of a breeze

OH MY GOD! I clicked on that link thinking that it would be atleast in the DOA timeline / story. It's not DOA without Hayabusa.

15. G. Hawke The one who left

I am gonna....cry. :crying
    How on earth and Ayame and Kasumi fighting together?
    That makes absoulutely no bloody sence. :cussing

16. ~Akuma Biaaatch !

They really fucked it up...I mean they put some prostitutes and made a bad movie which dont make sense...and yea Hayabusa isnt in the movie ... :(

17. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

wow, that was the worst idea ever, i thought it was going to be an anime, lol. SO HORRIBLE. oh the pain.

18. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

This is going to give even Street Fighter a run for its money in the suck department. :laugh

19. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

they actually do have hayate and ryu hayabusa in the movie, they just don't show them anywhere in the preview. lol. i checked imdb, and the guy who play serif in the matrix is hayate. anyways, it's still going to be terrible. JUST TERRIBLE.

20. hakke Bird in a cage...

Its sad.. no make that pathetic the fact that they fail at making a movie about an already dumb concept which would involve HOT GIRLS fighting... none of the girl look remotely hot... how can one mess THAT up... really.

21. BushidoPunk Hero of the Gods

Maybe some good comedy material will come out of this :D Probably will be the only thing that'll make this movie good is the people making fun of it.

22. Gene ? ロ?

This trailer reminds me a lot of Charlie's Angels for some reason...
    The trailer doesn't look too bad, but maybe that's since I'm not much of a DOA fan.

23. BushidoPunk Hero of the Gods

^ I agree! It felt like I was watching a trailer of Charlie's Angels, except worse. I just would like to get into the mind of the creator of DOA the movie and see what the hell he was thinking when creating this film. In addition the guy who is in charge of casting, I'd like to know what he's smoking.

24. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i wonder what the premise of the movie will be. i mean, WHAT IS THE STORY GOING TO BE ABOUT? some girls owning a bunch of people, lol. that's all i could gather from watching that stupid trailer.

25. BushidoPunk Hero of the Gods

Plot and goals of the movie:

• Slow motion, bouncy boobs
    • Gratuitous amounts of sexual innuendo
    • Hot girl on girl action!
    • Skimpy clothing
    • Swimsuit scene
    • Dialogue that leaves you feeling like your the smartest person in the world, compared to the people in the movie
    • Girls with very large mammaries
    • Bondage sceen between hero chick and villian chick
    • Creating a plotline thats harder to understand than Chinese Algebra

26. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

lol, the girls aren't even hot, well maybe 1 or 2, but from what i saw, not really. lol. the only thing this movie will accomplish is keep the theory that games turned movies suck.

27. BushidoPunk Hero of the Gods

I concur, hayatehayabusa. Most of the movies that have made from video games are just so horrible. Though, I was entertained by a few of them (Doom, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat) I still say they were far from being exceptionally good like their video game counterparts.

*sigh* Like someone said before here, if DOA was done like FFVII:AC, then just maybe it could be interesting. Hopefully Tekken won't be made into a live action movie by Americans *knock on wood*.

28. Bronwen ...bored to death

This trailer is...sad...I did a lot of cringing and the humour in it isn't even tasteful! Bah!

29. BushidoPunk Hero of the Gods

The one scene during the trailer when the girl's bra is falling down and she slides right into, or something like that. I immediately turned off the trailer because that was the breaking point for me. Over exaggerated action scenes are abound in this film.

30. anbutofu tofu no yaiba

hehe the chinese have a few versions of tekken i hear, but the biggest one was cancelled due to license problems(sammo hong as heihachi mishima!):laugh
    and dont forget the horrid Super Mario Bros. movie :scry :toliet