1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Deadly Foes, and Fierce new Bondings.

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

Okay. This is a story I thought of from reading another FanFic. It isn't the same exact thing, but I want to give him credit. If he were to get mad, then I will cease continuing this thread. The person that inspired me was midnight joker. Okay, I will begin.

Chapter 1 Love Between Friends

Shino Aburame sat quietly on the bench. He didn't move a muscle. He was stiff and unwelcoming. His pitch black glasses matched his equally dreary outfit. Brown pants, and dark turquioise coat, that is what he wore. Suddenly, a kunai landed on the floor next to him, but he didn't hesitate, nor moe from his current state.

It was TenTen. Her smile was cheerful, and her body was eleant. However, Shino never took an interest in her. He was happy the way he was, if you can call feeling miserable happy. She removed the kunai from the ground, and stood over Shino.

Her face blushed, and she sat next to him. "Its nice outide, today. Shino." she said carefully. Shino never looked back, he just sat there, the wind blowing by him, he was silent. "Shino, I need a favor to ask." TenTen said with a little comforting touch at the end.

Shino hadn't inched closer, but he knew what she wanted. "You want me to help you get Neji Hyuga to notice you. I understand." Shino said with a little hint of betray in his voice. TenTen fell back, almost onto the floor.

"No! Shino. Thats not what I meant!!" she said, but that was her desire, and intention. Shino got up, and left. "Shhino! No! Thats nbot what I meant!! Thats not what I meant! Shino!" but her cries were in vain. Shino was already gone.

Shikamaru sat alone. "Temari. Where are you?" Shikamaru whispered to himself. People who were playing seemed to get dimmer. He looked into the sky. It was cloudless, to Shikamaru, that signaled a bad day. He fell onto the grass, and tried to go to sleep.

"Hey!!! Lazy bum! Get off your butt, and come play with me." a cold female voice demanded. Shikamaru shot up. It was Temari! "Temari! Your here!! Where were you? And why are you here?" Shhikamaru questioned.

"Uggghh. Your so clueless!! Haven't you heard of the new project Tsunade has been working on?" Temari said clearly annoyed. Shikamaru got up, and fixed his cloths.

"What project? What are you talking about?" Shikamaru asked. Temari broke out laughing. Shikamaru looked at her. "What project Temari?" Shikamaru asked now nervous. She grabbed his hand, her hand was cold, but his blood racing made her warm. "Come on! You are going to be so amazed!"

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
    Tags:
  2. InoSakuShine Sakura's Inner

I like this fic, please keep going!! I want to know what happens.

3. Vance Banned

The second part.

Okay, here is some more. Please comment.

Temari dragged Shikamaru against his will. "Temari!!! Come on! Let go, I can walk!"

She looked at him, and ignored his whims. The ground was being scratched by Shikamaru's sandals, they created dust and they stained the heels of Shikamaru.

"Come.... On!! Shikamaru, why are you so stubborn?" Temari moaned. Shikamaru brushed himself off. "Because I am!" he answere smartly.

Temari rolled her eyes. "You know, you sound stupid when you act like that, you don't sound smart at all." she sayds seriously.

Shikamaru gulps. He was trying to act cool the entire time! Now she hates the way he acts, what a drag!

Temari giggled. Then she broke out in loud laughter. "You actually fell for it! I made you swea-et!! I made you swea- et! I made you swea-et!" she sang out.

Shikamaru grumbled, he could have told her to shut up, but she was too pretty, and he loved her, why make the one you love angry?

"Okay, you had your fun, where are we going? I want to get home." Shikamaru asked. The blonde kunoichi stopped laughing. "Okay, follow me, or I am dragging you again." she warned.

The two made their way to the Hokage's office. Temari knocked on the door, she waited for a noise. "Come in!!" a sweet female voice said.

Temari barged in, there, was Tsunade, polishing her nails. "Hello Tsunade! Good morning." Temari cheerfully greeted.

Tsunade looked up, to see Temari in her spunky dress, with her fan in one hand, and Shikamaru in the other.

"Good morning, Temari, and Shikamaru!" Tsunade replied. The two females laughed, while Shikamaru groaned, clearly showing he was annoyed.

Tsunade looked up, and Temari spoke. "Sorry to bother you, but Shikamaru here doesn't know of the new project you have created.

Tsunade looked at Shikamaru curiously. "You mean you haven't heard of the new mission I have sent? Wow, I must inform you right away!" Tsunade exclaimed.

Shikamaru again groaned. "What is it?" Tsunade explained. "I decided that new teams should be made, since it would be better that you all learn to work together. After Asuma's death, the Konoha hasnt been the same..." Tsunade realized her mistake when Shikamaru was sniffing tears.

Asuma's death came hard on Shikamaru, and nobody could cheer him up since.