1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Deadly school of water martial water arts. Ranmaverse vs OPverse

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Giovanni Rild, Oct 1, 2006.

Who wins?

1. Ranmaverse

25.0%
  2. Opverse

75.0%
  1. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

The fight take place in a lake made by king Bumi and Kisame.

Jagged rock are the only thing seperating our fighters from getting wet.

Every five minutes, Bumi or Kisame or both at the same time will make a very large change to the fighting arena.

The goal is the knock the other team into the water.

Fighters

Opverse vs Ranmaverse
    Luffy - Ranma
    Nico Robin - Shampoo
    Foxy the Silver Fox - Ryoga
    Rob Lucci - Mousse
    Blueno - Genma

Tags:
  2. TheGreenSamurai78 Bleach > Naruto

I'm sorry; my knowledge on the Ranma series isn't that great. The only character that I have really studied about is Ranma himself, I know only very little about the others. Please give me information about the others.

P.S. Who ever Mousse is, he must be one strong person if he really can compete against Lucci.

3. Radical Dreamer Let's hear some boots.

Luffy - Ranma (Ranma since he/she could actually fight after getting wet.)
    Nico Robin - Shampoo (Robin with little contest. Shampoo isn't good against long-range opponents that use uber-hax)
    Foxy the Silver Fox - Ryoga (Ryoga...this is a joke)
    Rob Lucci - Mousse (Lucci rapes him. Should have made it Taro)
    Blueno - Genma (Genma. Yamasenken destroys him in moments)

4. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Ryoga is Ranma's strongest rival. Ryoga tech's are the breaking point, which can obliterate any non-living matter. The Shi-Shi Hokodan is a Ki attack that is fueled by Ryoga's sadness. Ryoga is the physically strongest and most durable fighter of the bunch

Mousse is a master of hidden weapons. he has very fast slight-of hand weapon attack that only a trained eye can catch. and he is strong enough to break a giant bell into pieces with one punch.

Shampoo is the Strongest female martial artist of her age. She has skill with pressure points and she is all-around skilled.

Genma is one of the most powerful Martial artist of Ranmaverse. Founder of the Umi-senken and the Yama-senken, he can either fade from detection, or break you in half.

I can be more detailed if you want me to be.

This is a team effort. And you win by knockung the other team into the water, not beating the hell outta them.

5. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

I wanted to comment in the thread but the color is hurting my eyes.:cry

6. Apocalypes Member

Remeber when ranma lost then regained his strength he was gonig around destroying buildings and knocking down trees, Ryoga's Shi Shi Hokoda at its max can create huge craters in the ground and at imcomplete state can blast through concrete walls like nothing, Shampoo in her first appearence she jumps through concrete walls like they were paper too. And the most important one of all is when ranma gets Knocked sky high and lands on the ground he doesnt die and heals in liek a few minutes lol So The ranmaverse might have a chance against OPverse but id still say OPverse wins lol

7. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Ranmaverse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Opverse

Anyway this isn't a fight. They win by knocking the other team into the water.

8. Tsuuga Haunghted.

Off-topic: Have you watched One Piece, yet, rild?

9. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Been going back and forth between Naruto and One Piece manga. So I'm not just yapping

10. TheGreenSamurai78 Bleach > Naruto

Foxy vs. Ryoga
    This fight all depends, can Foxy cheat in the match? If not then Ryoga wins hands down.

Lucci vs. Mousse
    Steel weapons and blades would brake into pieces if they came into contact with Lucci's body. Blueno's using tekkai could make his body as hard as steel. Lucci's tekkai far serpasses that of Blueno's tekkai considering the fact that Lucci's Douriki level is 5x that of Blueno and Fukurou.

Douriki Level of Each CP9 Agent
    1.Lucci = 4000 D
    2.Kaku = 2200 D
    3.Jyabura = 2180 D
    4.Blueno = 820 D
    5.Kumadori = 810 D
    6.Fukurou = 800 D
    7.Karifa = 630 D

Trained Marine Solider with Rifle = 10 D
    Spandaman = 9 D

Sorce:
    Link removed
    Link removed
    Link removed
    Link removed

As you can see, Lucci far surpasses the other agents.

Example of Lucci's Durability
    Link removed

The Douriki system is simular to the power level system in DBZ

I would like to have more information before making a full opinion, thank you.

Wait, so this is a team battle? Does this mean that other fighters can help their team mates out if they win their fight?

Edit: Awsome sig, the other picture kinda creeped me out. Toph is a great character. :tem

11. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Ther complete Manga is here

soubi_no_kissu @ LJ

Ranma using Parlay du foie Gras.
    soubi_no_kissu @ LJ
    soubi_no_kissu @ LJ

Ryoga's Shi shi Hakodan and Ranma getting knocked through a stone wall and shaking it off like it was nothing.
    soubi_no_kissu @ LJ
    soubi_no_kissu @ LJ

Ryoga perfecting the Shi Shi Hakodan
    Link removed
    Link removed
    Link removed

Ryoga and Ranma fire their ki attack at each other.
    Link removed

Ryoga using the Shi Shi Hakodan and makes a crater with it, Ranma brushes off a couple direct attack of the Shi Shi Hakodan
    Link removed
    Link removed
    Link removed

I'll do the others later. It's past morning.

12. TheGreenSamurai78 Bleach > Naruto

Foxy the Silver Fox - Ryoga
    Since this is a "knock out of area" battle then Foxys only chance is if he can cheat. If not then he losses.

Nico Robin - Shampoo
    From what I heard Shampoo isn't that great in long range. If this is true, then Robin can grow arms on Shampoo using her Hana Hana abilitys and snap her joints out of place. If Shampoo can some how evade this then please tell me.

Rob Lucci - Mousse
    Mousse isn't that much compared to Lucci. Lucci wins this within a minute. Lucci is a 1st class CP9 agent, I'm sure there is a better character in Ranma 1/2 that can match Lucci's crazy strength.

Blueno - Genma
    Both of them move at the same speed it seems.
    Question: Can Genma brake steel? If he can't then he can't brake through Blueno's tekkai.

Luffy - Ranma
    Now, this is the match I would really like to talk about. We all know that both Luffy and Ranma are close combat experts. Ranma has learned his fighting styles from different masters and many other martial arts. Where on the other hand, Luffy created his own fighting style through his years of training. Odviously Ranma owns in the dextarity department because even if both fighters can evaluate the batle quickly Ranma has different figthing moves and tactics that he can use. Though some of these martial arts will prove to be usless agenst Luffy, I will explain this later in my argument.

Strength and durability is basicly Luffy's main department in this battle. Ranma will land the most blows in this battle, but Luffys attacks will prove to be more powerful. From an earlier statement I said that most of Ranma's attacks would prove usless, this is what I mean. Do to Luffy's termendous will power and rubber body, he can take massive physical attacks very easily. This has been shown many times in the manga from Luffy being thrown through thick walls to Luffy be crushed by items that range in hunders of tons. As you can also see, Odo always equips Luffys enemys with blades, explosives, fire, and exc.

Using the move that Genma taught him, Ranma can move at Kuro's fastest speeds with no problem. Luffy will respond to this change of speed and stay at the position he is in, trying to see if he can catch Ranma if he gets close to him like he did agenst Kuro. Though Ranma wouldn't use this move instantly in the battle. He would use it until later in the match.

Range attacks wouln't be used at all in the beginning of the match. considering that Ranma doesn't use ranged wepons often and Luffy's normal ranged attack would just end up getting owned by Ranma. so this battle is mostly close combat.

Rough Example:
    Lufffy trys to use a normal Gomu Gomu no Pistol on Ranma. Ranma dodges and counters the attack.

Gear 2 Luffy vs. Fully power Ranma is a whole different battle, which I will talk about later when I find more information.

13. Radical Dreamer Let's hear some boots.

Ok, some people had some questions so I'll try to answer them as best I can...

Shampoo- No, she's not that great of a long-range fighter. She is, however, very fast for her age and durable. She went through the Bauksi Tenketsu training at some point so she's at least as durable as Ryoga was during his match with Ranma right after learning the skill from Cologne.

Genma breaking steel- That is debatable. Genma does know the Yamasenken with can easily break a tree in half, not to mention form air blades that could slice through most anything. I would say the air blades could slice through steal, however.

Ranma's Umisenken- It's not like Kuro's tech at all. Ranma actually doesn't make himself invisible, he just makes the person he's fighting not notice him by redirecting his ki to his surrounding's ki. Only taunting Ranma in the middle of a fight can get him to become visible again.

Hope all that helped.

14. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

I have to vouch for Mousse. He is stong enough to destroy a large temple bell with one punch. and he's very fast, Faster than Ryoga in terms of combat speed and movement speed.

And he uses long range weapons.

He'd be a good match

15. TheGreenSamurai78 Bleach > Naruto

Strength
    Lucci in Normal Form can use shigan to stab his opponent with his finger making the blow even stronger then a bullet shot.

Lucci in Leopard Form can destroy a building in one swift kick.
    feel stupid
    Link removed

Durability
    Lucci in Normal Form can take Luffy's gattling gun without a problem.

Lucci in Normal Form can take Franky's punches without even flinching. Take note that Franky could deliver blows hard enough to break steel and Franky could also pick up a elephant and slam the elephant onto his opponent. So if Franky, who has more attack power then Mousse, couldn't even hurt Lucci. I really don't see how Mousse will even lay a scratch on Lucci.

Franky braking through Fukurou's Tekkai.
    ^^Oh man, I can't help but find this funny, because this reminds me of two drunks fighting each other. :laugh

Once again, Franky pulverizing Fukurou.
    Link removed

Franky stopping a charging elephant.
    Link removed
    Link removed

Franky picking the elephant up and slamming it on top of Spandaman.
    Link removed

Though sadly Franky can't even give Lucci a bruise. :(
    Link removed
    Link removed

^^This is my point; I really can't see Mousse hurting Lucci.

Speed
    Lucci in normal form can strike his opponent with shigan 20 times in one second.
    Link removed
    ^^I really don't think Mousse can handle an assault like that.
    Lucci in his Leopard Forum can move so fast that his 15 foot body completely disappears.
    Link removed
    Link removed

This is also another reason why Mousse will lose. If Mousse were to throw steel weapons at Lucci then they will just break to pieces. I not trying to be rude, but Lucci is a freakin monster, he kills Mousse. I could look the other way in some of the other battles but not this one.

16. Radical Dreamer Let's hear some boots.

I have to agree with GreenSamurai on that one. Mu Su is really outclassed in that one. It should have been Ryoga vs. Lucci and Mu Su against Foxy since they both like to use underhanded tactics. ;p

17. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Nobody's assigned dancing partners. They can swicth up at anytime. He would Rape Mousse

18. TheGreenSamurai78 Bleach > Naruto

Wait a minute, so any of the characters can switch opponents whenever they want to? And by "He" do you mean Lucci? :huh

19. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

I read up on Lucci, he would eat Mousse with tartar sauce. And they can switch up at anytime.

20. TheGreenSamurai78 Bleach > Naruto

If Franky were to be fighting Mousse then that would be a good fight. Though since Lucci is in this then Team OP can win.

First ones to win their matches
    Lucci
    Ryoga

To win later in a match
    Robin

Fights still in a vigorous fight
    Luffy - Ranma
    Blueno - Genma

^^ I'm still thinking about my final opinion on these fights. I will give my final opinion tomorrow

In one on one fights then yes, but if it were the Whole Ranmaverse vs. the Whole OPverse then the OPverse takes this hands down. The number of powerful people in One Piece is just staggering. On the back of my head there are about six people in the One Piece verse that could whoop Luffy to no end right now in the latest manga.

This is something I would also like to point out before I go to bed. Luffy has delt with people who have had extremly sharp reflects, an example would be Enel. Luffy found ways to bet Enel through different methods.

One Piece Episode 183 and 184 (Enel vs. Luffy Round 1)
    Spoiler:

Part 1
    Football break

Part 2
    Football break

Part 3
    Football break

Part 1 of episode 184
    Football break

Part 2 of episode 184
    Football break

Part 3 of episode 184
    Football break

After Luffy feel from the ark and got crushed by the giant golden ball that was burnt to his arm. He lifts the large mass over his head.

I hope this didn't spoil anything for you, though I felt that I had to point this out. Part 1 of 183 states that physical attack don't hurt Luffy, which mean Ranma would mostly forse on using Ki blast instead of physical attacks.

Part 2 of 183, shows Luffy using Gomu Gomu no Baka. In this tecnic Luffy literaly turns his brain off. Luffy uses his reflexs unconciously to dodge his oponents attacks, though sadly he can't attack in this form.
    Luffy also uses Gomu Gomu no octipus fireworks. Luffy relaxes all of his lips and lets his arms and legs rbounce off a hard surface and forses his blows on impace. This means Luffy doesn't know where his attack with hit the enemy, the only thing that he does know is that it will eventually hit the enemy. These are all powerful sources in Luffy's offence.

21. Hiruma The King has Come!

Knockign the enemy into the water? Couldn't you just destroy the rocks they're standing on?

22. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Yes, you could

23. Hamaru Semi-Active

I like OP but I'm going for Ranma. For one upon ranma's many moves he has the Shoten Ha attack (Combining his opponets energy with his and attacking with it). If he was to use this attack durring a fight with so many people it's power would be unmatched! Not only that Ranma has no problem taking hard hits.... Ryoga has monster power and he gets hit by him all the time. Pluss he gets hit by akane all the time too. Another reason I say Ranma will win is because he has fought pretty much every fighting style in the world lol.

24. TheGreenSamurai78 Bleach > Naruto

Like I said in my other post, Ranma's physical attacks won't affect Luffy, but his Ki blast would. Though Ranma wouldn't us his Ki blasts until later in the battle. That would also be approaching near when Luffy goes to 2 Gear. So this battle goes either way. Luffy himself has different tricks up his sleeve to pull on Ranma. As shown on my last post, Luffy can very well land hard blows on Ranma even if Ranma has sharp reflexes.

Considering that Lucci and Ruoga win their battles rather quickly, these two will be the newest face off in this free for all. So as the battle chart goes, its...

Battles

Luffy vs. Ranma
    Blueno vs. Genma
    Robin vs. Shampoo
    and the newest face off
    Lucci vs. Ryoga

Eliminated
    Foxy
    Mousse

So would his be something that we could all agree on or not?

25. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

Ranma doesn't have to hurt Luffy with his physical attacks, just knock him into the water.

26. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

I thibk you're underestimating Mousse. From the OP episode I watched, and the manga scans I read, Foxy is way slower than Mousse. The only thing that gives him a chance is the devil fruit. Mousse's hand movement are faster than the eye can see.

Shampoo is fast also.

Shampoo Feat.
    Spoiler:

Mousse Feat
    Spoiler:

This is Mousse's very first showing.

27. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

I thibk you're underestimating Mousse. From the OP episode I watched, and the manga scans I read, Foxy is way slower than Mousse. The only thing that gives him a chance is the devil fruit. Mousse's hand movement are faster than the eye can see.

Shampoo is fast also.

Shampoo Feat.
    Spoiler:

Mousse Feat
    Spoiler:

28. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Shampoo is fast also.

Shampoo Feat.
    Spoiler:

Mousse Feat
    Spoiler:

29. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

Shampoo is fast also.

Shampoo Feat.
    Spoiler:

Mousse Feat
    Spoiler:

30. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

The real problem here is that all the critical Ranma fighters are going to be engaged in long protracted battles, while rob Lucci tears through the flank like a rapid... welll.... leopard. Ranma and Luffy are going to be be at it for a while. And the other OP power player after murdering mousse will work his way through the opposition. Genma might beat blueno but when Lucci get to him its over bigtime. Ryouga has toughness but when Lucci shoves a clawed finger through his eye its over, that or the Rokuougan pops his heart like a virgins cherry.

Shampoo is cute and all but if robin hasn't already immobilized her/killed her Lucci will ride into town and add another bitch to his harem of justice. Then its going to be Lucci AND Luffy on the road to Ranma's destruction. Thats a tag team of fucking doom.