1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Deadpool vs. Wolverine

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by CABLE, Nov 13, 2005.

1. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

They both have the healing factor and both are from Weapon X. Who takes this?

Tags:
  2. unknowndanex D-Rob

well its too many equal stats they have, but i believe wolverine is stronger and his healing factor is a bit faster than deadpools. gotta go with mr. james howlett.

3. pnoypridz Member

no deadpool regen>>>>>>>>>>> wolverines

4. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

deadpool's regen > wolverine's

but wolverine is deadlier... i think. :p

5. earthshine Banned

wolverine is a killing machine, deadpool is like a prototype of him(and as i said in other wolv threads, he has almost 200 years of experince, and all his bones are unbreakable, which is almost like having a sheild)

6. hjkou Well-Known Member

dunno if deadpool can cut adamantium or not? otherwise i'd give it to wolvs :)

7. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

DP is dead

Wolverine would chop him to pieces

8. furious styles ☆☆☆☆☆

yeah wolvie takes this. not without a fight, though. hasen't this been done before, at some point? these two are always managing to annoy eachother somehow.

9. Green Lantern The Fireball Kid

This fight would never end, as there is nothing which Wolverine can do to keep Deadpool down, and vice versa

10. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Is deadpool a rip off of Spiderman... they look the same

11. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

Umm...noo:oh

Wolvie takes this...but never finishes it:S

12. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I suppose Wolverine wins by KO. Deadpool cannot die.

Deadpool would have a harder time knocking out Wolverine, what with his adamantium skull and all.

13. Id The Demon of Elru

Wolverine is deadlier but deadpoool' HF = Wolvi's HF.

14. konflikti Mammoth self control

Deadpool's healing factor is somewhat better than Wolvies. It should've been the same but stuff was messed up because of his cancer as far as I know.

15. Id The Demon of Elru

Actually im starting to think that Deadpools HF is worse than Logan's. What I mean is, that the HF should have healed his cancer complete.

The thing that makes DP HF seem better is that he can not die. He is like a zombie alomost. They both regenerate at the same pace but He wont die So that DP cant be next to Mistress Death.

Wada u tink?

16. konflikti Mammoth self control

"Deadpool has been artificially endowed with a superhuman regenerative healing factor by the Weapon X program. As Deadpool had cancer at the time of the gene therapy which endowed him with these abilities, it binded to the "healing factor" so that in a sense the cancer is his healing factor, which is why his skin is still horribly scarred. This causes his cells to be in a contstant state of flux and regeneration rendering him immune to psychics such as Professor X and Emma Frost. In addition, this constant flux is what causes him to have his witty banter and ADD-type personality.This entails that he can regenerate and heal hundreds of times faster than a normal human, and has recovered completely from injuries that would have killed most humans, even those with superhuman abilities. He can regenerate whole organs and even severed limbs. The only other marvel character that rivals his own healing factor is Wolverine himself." Wikipedia.

So, in somewhat same level but Deadpool can't die? Wolverines healing factor fluctuates a lot more though, since he features in so many comics.

17. Id The Demon of Elru

from the explanation above is how I belive that Wolvie HF > DP HF. If DP was born with the HF and not artificially endowed I think he would not have had Cancer to begin with.

18. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

Wolverine's mind would be pwned by Wilson's terrible jokes. Wilson is the winner!!!

19. konflikti Mammoth self control

True, but the cancer is important part of his healing factor. His body is in constant battle with itself, and his healing factor is working all the time. The fact that he has cancer doesn't make his healing factor any less strong than Wolvies. And rivals doesn't mean Wolvies > Deadpools.

"Powers & History: Healing factor. Deadpool's abilities are man-made, derived from samples of Wolverine's mutation, but expanded to an almost limitless degree, allowing him to regenerate entire body parts, and even his entire body, making him effectively immortal. The healing factor also provides immunity to most poisons and illnesses, and probably extended lifespan. Like Wolverine, Deadpool has memory issues due to his ability. However, unlike Wolverine's healing factor, Deadpool's can be consciously driven by his own willpower." From mutanthigh.com

20. ydraliskos minimal

The fight would never end, yeah.

21. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

oh and deadpool is immortal. honest to god immortal. When it comes down to it, wolverine can still die but deadpool can't. wolverine is the superior fighting machine but when it comes down to it, deadpool just can't die. :S

so deadpool takes this unless wolverine somehow manages to trap him or soemthing.

22. Gooba Join us

The thing is, Wolverine knows Deadpool will heal, so he could just maim him horribly, making it so he will take a long, long time to heal, then "pour" his mashed up body into some steel container, and just let him sit in there forever, in a state of quasi-healing. Or if he can't do that, he could just cut him up once, and then as soon as Deadpool is a little healed, cut him up some more. He doesn't need to let him return to full after every time he wins a fight. Even if he did, Deadpool isn't going to do enough damage to Wolvie that he won't be able to completely heal while Deadpool is regrowing entire limbs.

As far as the "healing factor war," Wolverine's is faster, Deadpool's will just do more. If Wolverine is able to recover from some wound, he will be able to do it faster than Deadpool would from the same wound; however, Deadpool will heal from any wound, while Logan will not. At his best, it took seperating Wolvie's head far from his body, anything else wasn't enough to kill him.

Wolverine is the best there is at what he does, and Deadpool is in the same line of work.

23. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Deadpool has some neat ticks tho, at any time he does get into trouble he can just bodyslide (if thats allowed :p)

I'd saw pretty much a draw

24. Zouri Master O.P.T.

I think that Wolverine would take it in the long run. His HF is faster and he's not going to sit around and let Deadpool heal. After he rips into him, he'll probably throw him out of a building or something (where ever their fighting, he'll just remove him). Thus, Deadpool will forfeit the match, as he is now too far away to continue the battle. It would be a hell of a battle, though.

25. hjkou Well-Known Member

wait, does that mean wolvs hf > hulks?!!! REJOICE!

26. Id The Demon of Elru

Healing Factor<<<Regeneration:S

27. junidaime The 12th LOLKage

Quick question: Isn't Wolverine technically immortal too? I mean they always say he can still die, but honestly how many times has the little hair ball died and came back to life (too many to count). Oh and as of now, Wolverine's HF=Deadpool's HF (thanks to all those hyperactive craptastic writers that were fortunate enough to grace the halls of Marvel with their stank). * 'member when wolvie regenerated from a single drop of blood, RIDICULOUS*

WINNER= NO ONE, 'cause the fight would just go on and on and on and on and on and on....

28. unknowndanex D-Rob

well in actuality wolverine's hf is equal once i think about it considering the only thing cancer did was make him immune to psychics and disfigure his body. i don't know where this info on cancer increasing his healing factor came from cause it didn't. he got the exact gene that wolverine has. before the T-Ray ( and i hope this a fight before Deadpool got hit with the T-Ray making him immortal), wolverine would win this fight. Deadpool has great skills, but wolverine is also greatly skilled at everything Deadpool knows armed and unarmed and has way more experience considering he is over 110 years old.

29. konflikti Mammoth self control

Deadpool has advantage of reach though, having sword and smg's/pistols. Wolverine still just cannot run trough a burst from smg. I ain't sure if Wolverines healing factor enchances his strenght like it does on Deadpool.

30. hjkou Well-Known Member

true, and i dont really think deadpool has the skill/ability to decapitate wolv