1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.

Death Battle & One-Minute Melee

Discussion in 'Meta-Battledome' started by Bolt Crank, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

...I don't know what to think about that. All I recall is from the sole Twisted Metal game I known, and he's a complete nutcase.

2. 8-Peacock-8 CHASAH!

Sweet Tooth should be easily physically stronger and he has his car that can turn into a mech.

3. Warlordgab LuNa/NaLu Captain

Then they'll likely use Bane/Titan Joker...

4. 8-Peacock-8 CHASAH!

And he will still get torn apart. But that makes sense as a counter to Needles Cane's mech.

5. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

6. Xcano New account who dis

Maybe the new Chaos God "Those were all my avatars" Joker from Rebirth

7. 8-Peacock-8 CHASAH!

Hoenstly, it wouldn't surprise me if they think Emperor Joker being included in this fight somehow is a good idea.

8. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say anything like that. Remember the premise of "Killing Joke" - "all it takes is one bad day". As Gotham implied, anyone could become the Joker. Though I've heard whispers about the finale...

Anyway, the point is that all three Jokers are most likely three different, but each of them had "one bad day" that turned them all into the same individual - three men, one Joker.

9. Aduro Definitely not a villain.

Not quite. Oe major point of the ending was that Gordon never became like the Joker after his "one bad day". No matter what the Joker did to him, Gordon insisted that he be taken alive without breaking his principles. Batman even mocked the Joker saying "its just you", suggesting that becoming the Joker was Joker's own fault despite all the tragedy he suffered. He couldn't be excused by a tragic back story.

I found the quote
    Batman (to Joker): "I spoke to Commissioner Gordon before I came in here. He's fine. Despite all your sick, vicious little games, he's as sane as he ever was! So maybe ordinary people don't always crack. Maybe there isn't any need to crawl under a rock with all the other slimey things when trouble hits. Maybe it was just you, all the time!"

10. 12cheeper Active Member

Joker won.He managed to talk sweet tooth into going H2H where he hit him with Joker venom...somehow.
    Honestly,it just seems like they really wanted Joker to win and realized he couldn't beat Needles while he was in the truck and since he had no way to take the truck out,they just created this scenario that allowed Joker to play to his main advantage.

tl;dr Ben manufactured a victory hinging entirely on PIS.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  11. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

So...Was there anything in Needles' psychological profile that indicated he'd be tricked in such a manner?

If so, then the victory did indeed hinge on PIS, not to mention bias on Ben's part.

Probably didn't listen to the research team again, although they claimed they would.

12. 12cheeper Active Member

Given that joker had to convince sweet tooth to come out,Ben was probably well aware that Joker didn't stand a chance against the sweet tooth truck.He just wanted his preferred character to win.If anything,this just means that Ben will have to jump through more hoops from now on when a combatant he doesn't particularly likes deserves to win.Also,to my knowledge Needles just wants to kill as many people as possible.He doesn't really particularly care how painful their death is.
    Anyway,next up is Mewtwo vs ???
    Apparently they're also using a full composite for mewtwo,too.

13. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

I'm having a bad feeling about this. What are the likeliest opponents for mewtwo.

14. 12cheeper Active Member

Realistically,probably Silver or Freeza.I've also seen some people suggest shadow the hedgehog so there's that.
    Blackwargreymon's pretty unlikely given that Greymon vs charizard is officially called pokemon vs digimon and was a fight between the core concepts of both franchises so he's out.

15. Xcano New account who dis

I'm waiting for Mewtwo to kill Freeza because he has mind control

16. Blocky Tongs Man

It should be the freeza from the way DB is going through.
    But then again, I wonder who else they will pick other then him freeza

17. Xcano New account who dis

It should be Freeza regardless of whether or not DBS existed. He's way faster right?

18. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

Nigga freeza is quadrillion times light speed due scaling and even using anime namek saga freeza is ftl.

19. Warlordgab LuNa/NaLu Captain

Guys, you should consider hiding the spoilers

I just wanted to say that DBX is about to come back:

20. Xcano New account who dis

Even pure manga only Namek Saga Freeza is still faster AFAIK. There's that one barely FTL Namek Saga calc going around as well.

21. 12cheeper Active Member

I thought the highest speed in the manga was gotenks flight which was only sub-relativistic to relativistic?

22. 12cheeper Active Member

Ben will never acknowledge any character,much less a character from dragonball being quadrillions of times faster than light because that would make him faster than their version of Superman,who they straight up said was too powerful for VS. fights.

23. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

Let me see: an individual who was genetically engineered to be the perfect being, the most powerful entity in existence.

They're going to bring in Cell.

Death Battle, whether we like it or not, tend to go by a set theme for each battle they have. The last one was psychotic clowns; Bayonetta vs. Dante was Stylish Magic Users. Samus Vs. Boba Fett was Sci-Fi Bounty Hunters. And so on.

24. Crackle Banned

No Raiden can not cut admantium. Adamantium is consistently multi-Galaxy to Universe level in durability and only vibranium can cut it. The reason Raiden one was because they assumed Raiden's blade was like vibranium therefore it can cut it but vibranium can only cut adamantium because it's both made from it to specifically counter it and is one of the most unstable weapons in Marvel comics when used directly (In Ultron Unlimited it nearly killed the Avengers by being too close when Pym used it to kill Ultron)

25. Crackle Banned

26. Xcano New account who dis

27. XImpossibruX the absolute madman

The highest speed in the manga will forever be Piccolo moon busting.

But that's outlier city :maybe

28. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

Don't forget that Roshi busted the Moon with a Kamehameha, and no one even realized that he did blow up the moon until he pointed it out.

So you have two outliers surrounding the same feat. Arguably, a full-power Roshi is equal to what Piccolo was at during the Saiyan Saga's beginning.

29. Crackle Banned

then there's Kami who re-materialized the moon.

30. Black Sabbath II Church of Heyman

I don't think Joker outsmarting Sweet Tooth for the win is that unbelievable. He regularly outsmarts and manipulates Batman and Sweet Tooth isn't exactly.. the most intelligent person. And unless his mask can completely isolate him from Joker toxin, I'd say the clown prince of crime's victory is more than plausible.

At least they didn't have joker straight up beat him hand to hand. That would have been stupid.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List