1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Deathstroke vs Batman

Discussion in 'Comics Battledome' started by pnoypridz, Nov 13, 2005.

1. pnoypridz Member

who wins in this fight

Tags:
  2. unknowndanex D-Rob

gotta go with deathstroke, he's basically immortal and nearly beat 8 members of the justice league by himself. i think it was Elongated Man, Flash, Zatanna, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Atom, and GL Kyle Rainer. he had Kyle Rainer beat but the other members got themselves together and helped out. but he sucks against the teen titans?

3. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

lol.

well deathstroke was engineered to be physically and mentally superior to humans... he's pretty damn crazy with preptime too.

1v1 i'd say deathstroke... but i'd say batman would be able to run away before deathstroke kills him. :p

4. HollowDreamer clurgy of canapotoya

Im going with Deathstroke as well Deathstroke-3 Batman-0

5. Id The Demon of Elru

I give it to Batman. His basic instincts and training counters DS precog and superior enginering.

Death is only the beginig.......................

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

lol it almost sounds like you voted batman out of jest :laugh
    I go with DS. Batman could probably win if he prepared, but if he was caught in a fair match with no prep time for either of them, then he's pretty much assed out

7. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

alternate Chrono Trigger songs time. I just uploaded this. There aren't that many songs, and some of them weren't to my liking, but 2 of them were really great (the remake of the opening theme and the forrest song remake)
    here

8. acidzerox On a mission from God...

I gotta go with Deathstorke. If they both had prep time, still gotta go with Deathstroke. Batman is only a normal human so at most he uses 10% of his brain. While Deathstroke uses 90%. You can't argue with that. Without preptime, it'd be pretty close but I still think Dathstroke would win in the end since he can think faster to counter any move Batman throws at him.

9. acritarch ...

DS ftw, heh heh.

10. Heartgobbler wandering philosopher

seems very close. Deathstroke is superior in almost every field, but fighting people who have suprpowers while having no power of his own, is what batman does every night.He would probably spend the whole story running and stalling for time, got a number of cuts/ bruises/ broken ribs, lost a batmobile and most of his gadgets, but it would give him enough time to execute a last chance plan and turn out with a very close win.

11. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

some serious batman underestimation going on here...
    does it mean NOTHING that Deathstroke is a "B" list villain?
    he regularly got taken out by the Teen Titans for godsake!

12. Luckey Wants his custom title.

With Prep time: Batman
    W/O Prep time: Deathstroke

13. Id The Demon of Elru

Robins bitch slaps Deathstroke here and thier.:laugh

14. acidzerox On a mission from God...

Deathstroke is only beaten because the creators can't have him kill everyone at once can they? He's killed sever heros while Batman doesn't kill at all. Look, at most Batman is using 10% maybe 11% of his brain power. Deathstroke uses 90%. He can regenerate from wounds adn is a master with swords, guns, and hand to hand combat. With all that, Batman doesn't stand a chance. The only reason that DS hasn't killed him yet is DC would loose a very popular franchise, same reason with the Titans. I love the Titans and Batman but come on, in reality they wouldn't stand a chance.

15. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Batman has been reffered to as the ULTIMATE expression of human development...i seriously doubt he uses 10% of his brain.
    Batman is a master of ALL martial arts, including weapons and such.
    Batman can easily sic one of the O.m.a.c's on Deathstroke.

16. pnoypridz Member

problem is batman dont got control of the omacs

=p

17. BlitzRonin Undisputed World Champion

Deathstroke and Batman have fought twice.

Deathstroke #7 part of the City of Assassins storyline

Deathstroke comes to Gotham and they fight for the first time. Deathstroke hands Batman his butt on a silver platter. Batman is the best that a human can be, but Deathstroke is a metahuman with enchanced strength, reflexes and precognitive abilities. He's like a bad ass version of Captain America.

Detective Comics #710

Deathstroke now in his blue and black costume shows up in Gotham yet again to make Batman's life difficult. This time Batman beats him by just going nuts on him. He beats Deathstroke over the head with his own rifle mutliple times. He also shows his sniping ability that he learned from Henry Ducard. Slade is impressed. He leaves behind his sword and Batman puts it in the trophy case. Slade later tells Robin that he is coming to get it sometime.

This is just abiding by the rules though. Each person won in their own book.

You would have to see them fight in an outside title or big event, like Infinite Crisis to see who is really better. Of course Deathstroke proved how awesome he was in Identity Crisis (Meltzer haters settle down) and Batman held 100+ gang members off by himself in Wargames.

It's a toss up, but Slade given his superhuman abilities would probably come up on top. If he didn't have his powers he wouldn't beat Batman, but he would give him a run for his money. With powers he just has the edge.

18. GPA New Member

As much as I don't want to post on this as it is a moot point...

Batman would definitley win... Why? Because he is DC's golden boy... He has ways to beat the entire JLA (yes, even Superman), and he has also shown that he has similar ways to beat just about every villian, just check out the first arc of Superman/Batman... They beat just about every DC villian in just a few minutes... hell, Batman even went toe to toe with Darkseid and Doomsday clones...

19. elburritosabroso NOT a commie bastard

The whole only using 10% of our brains thing is just a myth, we all use 100% of our brains but not all of it is dedicated to thinking, for example some percentage of your brain regulates the rythm your heart beats or activates the organs used to digest your food etc.

20. Green Lantern The Fireball Kid

Firstly- Batman going toe to toe with Darksied? Are you joking? The only reason Batman was able to do that was because he had Big Barda's motherbox. Give any idiot a motherbox, and they could have done the same thing.

Secondly- when has Batman himself ever beaten the ENTIRE JLA- the closest he has ever come was when Ra's Al Ghul utilised his plans to disrupt the JLA's operations. Batman defeating the ENTIRE JLA would mean he would have to beat people like the Phantom Stranger as well, whom is technically part of the Justice League :p
    Batman with prep is far overrated. Any true thinker, such as Dr Doom, Thanos or even Kang could easily whoop his ass in prep.

And if Batman with prep is soooo godlike, how come he hasn't managed to capture all of his villains yet? Heck how come he was not able to stop his OMACs, predict the creation of the Secret Society of Villains, or stop the Watchtower from being destroyed?

Deathstroke ftw
    The only edge which Bruce has in this fight is his training in science, which could lead to him utilising some interesting weapons. Otherwise, Deathstroke has proven himself to be a very capable villain.

21. Gunners .

Well i was going to make this thread, so i will bump this instead.

Im going to go with deathstroke, he is more intelligent than batman, which is probably one of his main assets.

So yeh deathstroke for the win.

Still though, arent the two even in the amount of vicotories over each other?

22. Gooba Join us

:love

I am going to side with Slade. They are so similar, except Slade is enhanced, while Batman is not. That pushes him over the edge in my opinion, although it is close.

23. Jin22 Well-Known Member

You beat me to it. Except for the fact that I didn't know about them fighting twice. I'll have to look for Deathstroke #7. Anyway, this fight has been done (twice it seems) and it seems Slade and Bruce both got a win a piece.

In the Detective Comics #710, all I gotta say is Bats was getting in Slades head. There are only a few enemies that Batman has gone all out with in a straight up brawl. Deathstroke is one of those few and lost fair and square and even admitted to it. Also, Nightwing(1st Robin of original Titans) and Arsenal(Speedy of original Titans) have never beaten Slade yet in a str-8 up brawl wilst Batman has.

I know I make it sound like Batman is supperior but in truth, they're pretty much even.

24. Lord Prime Member

Batman all the way, he always finds a way to win.