1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Defeating the one you rival: Lee's Story

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

My name. Is Rock Lee. Girls love me. Men admire me. Some boys even like me. However, there is one ninja, I always looked up to as a rival. Neji Hyuga. The most powerful Genin, in the Hidden Leaf. Today is the day, I beat him.

I'm walking up to TenTen, who is trying hard not to go crazy on me. "Good friend TenTen, have you seen Neji today?" I ask her politely. She is sweating. I know she is turned on my colonge, One 'O One Thats the name of my manly scent, one that sends grils into a transe. "Umm.... Neji..... he is..... uh.......... I LOVE YOU!!!!!" she squeals in agony. She tries to jump me, but am used to giurls doing this, since I am the Handsome Devil of the Hidden Leaf. She falls face first onto the ground, and moans as I run away. I finally find Neji, he is sitting on a park bench, alone, as usual. Neji is a solitary fighter, one to reckon with.

"Neji Hyuga. I challenge you!!" I challenge. He isn't stunned. He calmly looks at my bold face. I knew e would know of my presence. He has the Byagugan, a bloodline trait, that only the Legendary Hyuga clan may posses. He stands up, and equally matches my bold expression. I hold an arm in front of me. He smiles, then, he opens his white eyes. The penetrating eyes that scare me the most. "Byagugan!" he hollars. Soon, his white eyes have veins popping out of the sides of his eyes.

"Impressive, but watch this!" I shout. He looks at me, concerned. "Sharingan!" I shout. He looks frightened right away. "What!! Thats impossible!" Neji says in disbelief. I dissapear, and end up in front of him. "Fooled ya'! Now, eat my Lion's Fist!" I shout. My knuckles turn a ghostly white, as I deliver a punch to the Hyuga's face. The crack of a powerful punch sends him flying upward. Girls, who have gathered around, cheer at my punch.

Neji gets up, and charges, mumbling words. "Gentle Fist!" he smiles. I gasp. Using my extreamly accurate speed, I kick him, but the Gentle Fist technique has already delivered a blow to my chest. He is sent only a meter away, then, he charges, using the repeated attack. His palms extend and collide with my rugged stomach. I am sent high up, bleeing blood from my mouth.

I regain my stance, and unlock the Drunken Fist technique. I drink 3 bottles of Bourbon, and feel great. The girls are squealing, or are the goats squealing? I don't know, I'm so drunk..... Hey!! Who put this weed in my pocket. I open the weed bag, and realized it's a scroll. I chant the words, or do I squabble it? Or am I a turkey. I don't know, I'm so drunk right now.

"Feel my wrath!" Neji screams. His powerful palm hit my face, and crack my nose. "Hhheeeyyy!" I slur in a drunken tone. "Thats my Bobcat, you dirty bastard!" I cry. Girls are agreeing with me. Sakura shouts. "Yeah!! Thats his Bobcat you dirty bastard!!!"

Sakura winks at me, or did she explode? I don't know, I'm so drunk now. Neji appoaches, and I kick him. I then spit on him, but he doesn't know my spit is acid!!!! Or is my spit pee? I don't know, I'm so drunk right now. Neji is beaten. I look at his bdoy, or is it his lambchop? I don't know, I'm so drunk right now.

I walk away, forgetting all about my victory. Or was it a loss? I don't know? I'm so drunk right now. Night.

Tags:
  2. Tanaka Ichiro NaruHina Fan

LOL OMG. HAHHAHAHAHHA. dude that was fucking hilarious omg. my bobcat

3. Dragon_Fire 0_o

lol that was hilarious

4. chishio-kun likes strawberries.

5. Vance Banned

Wow you really liked it?

Wow.... I thought it sucked. :jounins "Yeah, it stunk." :suzuhiko "Take
    it from me, it
    stunk.

:kthumb "You kidding, it was good :laserbeam "Die kthumb!"